Fallen and Livian (hatalia)(Luka nd Livian only!!!!!!)

"oh ya! i forgot to tell you that im having twins." livea said with dread
"basiclly your going to be an uncle of my kids!!! AND THEY WILL ALL BE HEROS LIKE THIER FATHER!!!! HAHAHAHHA!!!" america said doing his signature smile and thumbs up with the america flag waving behind him

"thats great." he lifted his wife "well i have to get her home before she catches cold i'll see you soon." he turned to go.

"bye alfred were stopping and getting my some milkshakes!!" livean said as she dragged her husband away
"aswome!!" alfred screamed

~A Year Later~

Fallen sat on the porch rocking her baby boy to sleep.

( O.o wtf authur better stay away froom my alfred)
livean walked up with her 9 month old twin baby girls, Septmeber-Rose Gilbertia Jones ((Nicarague: nicarague and honduras put together to form nicarague) and 1st born) and Seraphine-Fallen Star Jones ((panama: panama and costa rica put together) 2nd born) in her arms.
"hey how is my little newphew doing?" she said making a baby face at him being goofy and silly
(p.s. alfred wanted long names for the girls/ we named the girls after you a gilbert (gilbertia)/ do not make them grow up fast ok!!!!/ i put two countries together to give my kids a bigger country and your welcome to do it too)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20twins/alana553/Anime%20Twins/anime_girl_pic_215.jpg?o=42
this what they look like but degrade them to 9 month babies
the fisrt one is Septmeber-Rose Gilbertia Jones (long blond hair with blue eyes) the second one is
Seraphine-Fallen Star Jones (short blond hair with green eyes)
they didnt their mothers red eyes but instead one gets authurs and alfreds eyes

Dicen laughed at his aunt. "they look well hjust like Dicen."

(how old is your son??? and name??? did you see my kids name?)
(what country is he and what does he look like)
livean sat down next to her sister and held on to her little girls

(yea and hes youngert than yours gezs read he's 4 months younger these are things u dont need to ask his names Dicen and i saw its kinda hard not to see. and i havent made any look gezzzus)

(i meant his full and complete name and wasnt sure on anything else)

its ok im not feeling well anyway im head hurts and me is coughing up my head