Fallen and Livian (hatalia)(Luka nd Livian only!!!!!!)

*shrugs* idk

Fallen was sitting aroundher house sleeping as Gilbert was at his brothers house

(ok)
livean suddenly burseted through the door breaking it into pieces

Fallen jumped up startled she was standing on her feet in a fighting position when she spoted her sister "God livean."

"HAHAHA!!! SORRY!" she laughed sratching her head

She rubbed her eyes looking at her "yea alright so wats up"

"oh nothing! i just came over because i was bored and alfred is at a meeting and gilbert is with his bother so i thought we girls could hang out!" she said

"mm sure i dont mind what do ya wanna do and how did u know Gilbert was out you havent been stalking my hose a gain have you"

"no!!!! america called me earlier how the meeting was going and he told me that gilbert had followed ludwig to the meeting and how annoying he was being and france was molusting him because alfred told him to do because gilbert was really annoying and i could hear him on the other side of the phone!!!!" livean said really fast

She tr4yed to keep up laughing "Well thats interestin"

"you should have heard what gilbert was screaming at france gosh that was hilerous!!!" livean said luaghing and falling onto the floor

She pulled out her cell phone dialing Gilberts number screaming came fromthe other end O.o

"put it on speaker!" livean asked leaning in to hear the phone

She clicked the speaker buttona s the screaming continued.
"What the hell dont do that!" shouted prussia
"I can do it when ever i want" screamed France
"Dont thought that arg." SAID LUDWIG
Fallen whispered away fromthe fone in liveans ear "ii dont think they can hear us"
"AHHHH he grabbed my butt" screamed austria
"Hey im the only one alowed to do that." shouted an unknow voice

livean was struggling to keep her laughter in
"was...that you?" livean was trying to ask struggling to keep her laughter under control

"shhh" she laughed nodding
"What was that?" shouted France "Im allowed to touch any one i want" he laughed
"Hey hey wasnt that a female voice EVERY ONE CHECK YOU FONES!" AMERICA shouted

Livean ran quickly out the door before anything else was said and far away from you