FALKENSTEIN: A PULP-FANTASY STEAMPUNK ADVENTURE IN VICTORIAN BRITAIN

N

Neko Archy

Guest
And Grumpy continues to fail horribly at his job as GM!

SERIOUSLY MAN, JUST DESCRIBE THE DAMN BUILDING ALREADY
 

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US, GRUMPY?? BLOOD??!

*crawls across broken glass, holding up his bleeding hands to Grumpy, crying and begging for the slightest hint of description*
 

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Sorry for the delays, guys. Last week has been fucking manic to say the least.

Meno, your stuff is in red. The rest of you, read the orange stuff.

Also, GM gains +1 luck for catching a swooning woman. FUCK YER.
 

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Yeah, cos I only saved her from getting raped and murdered.
By the NPCs who were YOUR MATES.

I'd say that's more just making up for the bad company you keep.

EDIT: Also, found my muse to make me write Falkenstein posts (large amounts of Blackadder and Douglas Adams books), so GM posts will hopefully be more regular nows.
 

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Hey Grumpy, can you check my next post for me?

Maximillian followed Smithers down the street.
I tried to make the best of the cues you gave us. :)
 

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
I was more just leaving room for Seiji and Archy to finish up their argument and for anyone to ask Smithers some questions; the next post sits ready to be launched onto teh interwebs.
 

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
You mean... if I hijack everyone... WE CAN MOVE ON?

Okay, if you insist.
 
F

Fluffy

Guest
Yeah, I might have to kick Seiji over to Falkenstein's IC. >___> *snaps a pencil in half...WITH HER MIND*
 

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
One Cheese Shop, described.

I really hope you all remembered your invitations, or else Pewsley may be forced to sit on you. This would be... unfortunate.

Kudos go to whoever gets the reference.
 

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
I really hope this is not one of those roleplays where I have to rewrite my character because everyone naturally expects me to lead.

My character is not the alpha, so I will not be presenting my invitation first. It's not because I'm too cool and resent authority like an all-American rebel. It's because it's NOT IN MY CHARACTER.

*rants into the small hours as dogs howl*
 

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
I don't think we actually have an alpha in the game just now, given that WMD and Karsikan haven't really posted much, which could make for quite an interesting game given that the party is made up of thieves, mad inventors and feme-fatales.

*Gives Asmo a lolypop for playing in character*

I have actually resorted to that in some games I've run as a means of making people stay in-character.