FALKENSTEIN: A PULP-FANTASY STEAMPUNK ADVENTURE IN VICTORIAN BRITAIN

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Hey, any player who makes suggestions that will help me fuck with the other players is welcome to play in my games.

*Dons his 'GM Troll-Face' and continues writing the intro*

Childish Grumpino

Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Okay, people, we are GOGOGOGOGO.

IC's up in the 'Fantasy' sub-board. To explain it all, you each recieve the card you see at the bottom of the intro post, inviting you to "The Cheese Shop" (finger-quotes), so just introduce your characters by having them make their way to the location, or something, I dunno. Flex your creative funny muscles.

Meno, I'll be introducing you privately to the game, so the others don't catch on, so check your PMs soon.

Childish Grumpino

Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
He's not, Asmo. Berieve me when I say he's not.

NOW POST, DAMN YOU.

*cattle-prods Asmo towards the IC*

And well done Tegan with the "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!"-ing.

F

Fluffy

Working on a post. I'll get it up, um, soon! My muse is dead right now, so perhaps tomorrow or Sunday. XP

N

Neko Archy

I will get you something tomorrow; Been busy earlier this week with a research project.

W

Warmaster Death

I'll see what i can do about my character sheet after lunch, and an opening post after that.

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Hey, Fluffy, wanna engage in some finding-"the-"cheese-"shop-"shenanigans until everyone posts?

OR WOULD THIS PUT A WRENCH IN THE PLOT MACHINE?

Childish Grumpino

Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Fucking loving the intro posts so far, guys. Keep up the good work.

And whilst I'm remembering, each of you gets 3 Fate Points, so if you could chuck those into your character sheets, that'd be great.

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Grumpy should describe the house so I can be all cool and come in through the airvents while making nonchalant comments about how I don't want to be here and how I always work alone and play by my own rules.

Childish Grumpino

Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Then Q can shout you into submission, like he does with every motherfucker who "plays by their own rules".