Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we have the IC? *puppy eyes*

latest

Name: Claude Gryder
Parents: Wendy Marvell & Mest Gryder
Magic: sky dragon slayer, memory alteration magic
Special Item: Mest's left earing
Personality: claude is a carefree haapy go lucky guy with an ambition to be like both his parents. he has a huge appetite, he also cares deeply to the people important to him and won't hesitate to protect them, he is also has a supportive nature due to his mother's teaching.
Short Bio: he is the son of Wendy Marvell and Mest Gryder who are both belong to the no1. guild in all of fiore (fairy tail)
thus he grew up in magnolia looking up to the core members of fairy tail, his parents included. growing up he learned sky dragon slayer magic from his mother because 1. he has high affinity with wind 2.he loves freedom which shows his carefree attitude. he also trained memory alteration magic from mest but hadn't completed his training due to his parent's disappearance. thus pusing him self to become stronger also vowing to protect the people important to him while trying his best to look for his parents and the other missing members.
Other: the fairy tail mark is located on his chest where the heart is.

suggestion: if its ok with you guys i suggest that MEST locked all of the guild and children's memories prior to their disappearance to protect them and the guild buying them time to get stronger before they go or during their search. he also left bread crumbs (clues) as to where or what their parents did at that particular location and over time during the rp we could may be find those clues or end up at a dead end then restart the search again and the keys to unlock these clues are their special items that were left behind.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
latest

Personality: claude is a carefree haapy go lucky guy with an ambition to be like both his parents. he has a huge appetite, he also cares deeply to the people important to him and won't hesitate to protect them, he is also has a supportive nature due to his mother's teaching.
Short Bio: he is the son of Wendy Marvell and Mest Gryder who are both belong to the no1. guild in all of fiore (fairy tail)
thus he grew up in magnolia looking up to the core members of fairy tail, his parents included. growing up he learned sky dragon slayer magic from his mother because 1. he has high affinity with wind 2.he loves freedom which shows his carefree attitude. he also trained memory alteration magic from mest but hadn't completed his training due to his parent's disappearance. thus pusing him self to become stronger also vowing to protect the people important to him while trying his best to look for his parents and the other missing members.

suggestion: if its ok with you guys i suggest that MEST locked all of the guild and children's memories prior to their disappearance to protect them and the guild buying them time to get stronger before they go or during their search. he also left bread crumbs (clues) as to where or what their parents did at that particular location and over time during the rp we could may be find those clues or end up at a dead end then restart the search again and the keys to unlock these clues are their special items that were left behind.​
Accepted, I'll think about the suggestion.

latest

Great character

Well you know what my character has that he doesn't....

a massive wall of hair. lol. I am joking btw. Still like how no one has at all mentioned how impractical his hair really is and yet I am keeping it.

Well you know what my character has that he doesn't....

a massive wall of hair. lol. I am joking btw. Still like how no one has at all mentioned how impractical his hair really is and yet I am keeping it.

It's your vision not our place to complain about a detail like hair

I did it because it's stupid hilarious. I didn't pick it because of a vision, but literally just to parody the strong warrior type.

hey I'll have the IC up in around in hour, decided to do it last minute lolz. I am a very lazy person.

@Iroh, I'll let it slide this one time since you didn't know, but this is for everyone, I don't want any one liners I want you to have around 4-5 lines when you post in the IC.

Edit: it wasn't your first characters post it was more your second characters post that was a one liner.

@Beat I already told Iroh but no one line posts I expect at least 4-5 lines worth of your characters post.

I hate to do this. Because I was so looking forward to the RP, and I am generally very committed to the RPs I join. If they are to my standards. The IC is not to my standards. The RP presented itself as fitting a linear storyline.

The IC lacks any motivation for me to post. It's a summation of events I already know and it was made to seem you had more. Instead we get what about 2 paragraphs.

But I am not going to stick to this RP, without a better narrative.

I hate to do this. Because I was so looking forward to the RP, and I am generally very committed to the RPs I join. If they are to my standards. The IC is not to my standards. The RP presented itself as fitting a linear storyline.

The IC lacks any motivation for me to post. It's a summation of events I already know and it was made to seem you had more. Instead we get what about 2 paragraphs.

But I am not going to stick to this RP, without a better narrative.
well good luck in your endeavors, the original rp about this had about less than a paragraph

And good luck with yours. Personally I was hoping for a stronger narrative.

@Sasha Bliss sorry about that was thinking of what to post but accidentally posted some trash draft but don't worry i had it edited and for it to be late pleas check my Ic post

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iroh, I'll let it slide this one time since you didn't know, but this is for everyone, I don't want any one liners I want you to have around 4-5 lines when you post in the IC.

Edit: it wasn't your first characters post it was more your second characters post that was a one liner.

Ok it won't happen again

oh yeah i forgot to ask what mage / wizard level or rank should our characters suppose to be categorized? so that we know what type job order the characters can do and so that we know who are or how many S class mages in the guild and also we need to know who will we be talking to (NPC) when we submit a job order/request for it to be recorded on the guild in order to monitor the if they want to be promoted an upper rank later on

akito2_chara_ashley.jpg

Name: Venom Angel
Parents: Cobra/Angel
Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer/ Sound magic
Special Item: Gold Angel Coin
Personality: Impatient, Prideful, energetic, cocky, social, Comradeship
Short Bio: Venom is the son of Cobra and Angel two former members of Oracion Seis and then members of Crime Sorciere he trained with his father learning how to master Poison Dragon slayer magic as well as sound magic. One day his mother and father disappeared and Venom heard of a guild that accepted members like family Fairy Tail he joined in hopes of having a new family until he can find his mother and father but after he does Fairy Tail will still be part of his family. Guild mark on Right Bicep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.