Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My profile isn't that short either. Mine is long compared to other people. And I appreciated the fact that Iroh did the relationships. I personally still think it Should be something we add, because I mean take a look at the Naruto movie. They continue the bloodline relationships.

Like I said it isn't required, also you had a bunch of tiny paragraphs, but iroh had much more, and it isn't required but you can do it if you'd like, also iroh maybe much later in the rp

Like I said it isn't required, also you had a bunch of tiny paragraphs, but iroh had much more, and it isn't required but you can do it if you'd like, also iroh maybe much later in the rp

Yea I edited it and I don't plan on him showing up and immediately fighting with fairytail and showing off his power. Just a few posts showing what he's up to away from Fairytail like his training probably comes across members of fairytail as a regular person like randomly being in the same town and calling Korra sexy and asking her to marry him - which would I assume lead to her striking him with lightning but he'd laugh it off after she leaves not show how strong he is maybe conversations with the members but not telling them who he is until you feel that I can show his true colors

lol. Well the IC wont be up til some time next week as I can't get to it today, because I've been busy, and I can't tomorrow because I am going to see Jeff Dunham live.

lol. Well the IC wont be up til some time next week as I can't get to it today, because I've been busy, and I can't tomorrow because I am going to see Jeff Dunham live.

That's ok we can all wait

You lucky jack.....

I suppose I would have preferred the IC. I'm kind of sitting here and I want to RP at this point.

I leave in half an hour, I'll post it when I get back, if I can

That's not me rushing. Just my priority is different Sasha. I rather the best possible IC you can give, than something quick and dulled out.

Reactions: Stormi
Can I still make a character? I would like to join.

Okay, I will probably have a character sheet up tomorrow.

Okay, had a pretty good start for the IC til my computer crashed and so I don't have to try and remember everything I have decided to let you all decide how it begins, ex: Talent show, fight, etc. So if anyone has ideas I'm all ears.

Gruvia- 2/3
Laxmir-1/3
NaLu-1/3
GaLevy-1/3
freedxoc-1/3
JErza-1/3
Minervaxoc-1/3

those are the current spots taken, remember each ship the max amount of children is 3, also these aren't the only ships.

Gajeel and Levy's Child1.jpg
Name: Jackie Redfox
Parents: Gajeel Redfox and Levy McGarden
Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
Special Item: Levy's hairband
Personality: Jackie has always been a shy person. She is bored with most things. She has always loved using her magic, though. She doesn't like fighting, which is unusually for Fairy Tail wizards. When the guild has their little brawls, she stays out of the way. She is a pretty laid back person.
Short Bio: Jackie really doesn't act much like either of her parents; both of them are pretty bold. She tends to stay out of situations, but will still defend her guild with everyone else. Her parents were her best friends, and she was devastated when they disappeared.
Other: Her guild mark is on her right ankle.

Reactions: Iroh
View attachment 102594
Personality: Jackie has always been a shy person. She is bored with most things. She has always loved using her magic, though. She doesn't like fighting, which is unusually for Fairy Tail wizards. When the guild has their little brawls, she stays out of the way. She is a pretty laid back person.
Short Bio: Jackie really doesn't act much like either of her parents; both of them are pretty bold. She tends to stay out of situations, but will still defend her guild with everyone else. Her parents were her best friends, and she was devastated when they disappeared.

Cool Leona has a little sister to be overprotective about

• Love
Reactions: LittleWolf
hey this sounds interesting can i join in too? because i'm thin king to make a char whose parents is wendy/mest?

View attachment 102594
accepted

• Love
Reactions: LittleWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.