Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah i forgot to ask what mage / wizard level or rank should our characters suppose to be categorized? so that we know what type job order the characters can do and so that we know who are or how many S class mages in the guild and also we need to know who will we be talking to (NPC) when we submit a job order/request for it to be recorded on the guild in order to monitor the if they want to be promoted an upper rank later on
Okay so, none of us are s class, cause I wanted to be fair, but it was stated regular members are allowed to go on s class missions if they are deemed strong enough, or if they take someone of a higher rank with them. For jobs, it'd be best to take someone with you so then you can still interact with other players, while on the jobs. Just talk to whoever it is at the bar, by this make up an npc to talk to. To be promoted, no they will not be recorded, I plan on it being similar to the s class promotion in the anime, without recording jobs, and without the interruptions of course.

akito2_chara_ashley.jpg

Name: Venom Angel
Parents: Cobra/Angel
Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer/ Sound magic
Special Item: Gold Angel Coin
Personality: Impatient, Prideful, energetic, cocky, social, Comradeship
Short Bio: Venom is the son of Cobra and Angel two former members of Oracion Seis and then members of Crime Sorciere he trained with his father learning how to master Poison Dragon slayer magic as well as sound magic. One day his mother and father disappeared and Venom heard of a guild that accepted members like family Fairy Tail he joined in hopes of having a new family until he can find his mother and father but after he does Fairy Tail will still be part of his family.
accepted.

Now if you all excuse me time to post as korra and argent

What pairings are left if this is still accepting?oxo

I believe all pairings are still open looks like Grey and juvia have one spot left and so does Levy and Gajeel.

I'll take a NatsuxLucy one then oxo start working on the cs right now

Reactions: Stormi
tumblr_nodgt1AOF61r60zuio1_500.png

(Ignore the long ears)
Name: Amon Dragneel
Parents: Natsu and Lucy
Magic: Napalm Magic - A magic that is able to produce a malleable, liquid like flame from the users body. The flames are sticky and is capable of exploding on command.
Special Item: Nada
Personality:
Practically a spitting image of his father, Amon easily gets riled up and is usually the one to throw the first punch. He's short-tempered and enjoys a good fight, wanting to always test his limits. Unlike Natsu, Amon is actually really modest and gets easily flustered.
Short Bio:
Amon spent most of his childhood being raised by the guild instead of his parents. At around the age of 10, Amon temporarily left the guild to train on his own and create his own type of magic. A few years later, he returned to the guild and picked up from where he left off.
Other:
- Guild tattoo on his chest.

(Ignore the long ears)
Magic: Napalm Magic - A magic that is able to produce a malleable, liquid like flame from the users body. The flames are sticky and is capable of exploding on command.
Personality:
Practically a spitting image of his father, Amon easily gets riled up and is usually the one to throw the first punch. He's short-tempered and enjoys a good fight, wanting to always test his limits. Unlike Natsu, Amon is actually really modest and gets easily flustered.
Short Bio:
Amon spent most of his childhood being raised by the guild instead of his parents. At around the age of 10, Amon temporarily left the guild to train on his own and create his own type of magic. A few years later, he returned to the guild and picked up from where he left off.
Other:
Accepted

Yes. On a trip so i haven't gotten around to putting up my cs.

(Ignore the long ears)
Personality:
Short Bio:
Other:
So... my character has a brother?

@LittleWolf post here when you need to tell others something, p.s. he wasn't talking about your character he was talking about natsu and lucy's daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.