Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
embed.php

The children of fairy tail have grown up and have had children of their own. The new guild master is Laxus. You are the child of one of the previous fairy tail characters. Some of the the parents you can be a child of are, Natsu/Lucy, Gray/Juvia, Jellal/Erza, Gajeel/Levy, etc. After one night seven years before the rp. All the parents disappeared the children have been looking and are now in their low to mid teens. The only one who didn't disappear was laxus because he was out on a year long mission, he got back three weeks after. It was then that he was promoted to guild master. After months of searching and grief most of the fairy tail guild members quit searching though, most of the kids continued.

If you have any question please feel free to ask. If I have been unclear with anything please also let me know.

Name:
Parents:
Magic:
Special Item: (an item their parents gave them)
Personality:
Short Bio:
Other: (anything I missed)

IC: OPEN SIGNUPS - Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (IC)

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_inline_n7xr2lps0l1rfk8zt-2-jpg.91333

[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Argent Fullbuster[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Parents:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Gray and Juvia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Magic:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Ice-Demon Slayer Magic/Ice-make magic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Special Item: Her father's necklace[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Personality: Argent has a hard time showing her emotions. If she says something she often seems quite cold, but in reality she just has a hard time showing her emotions. Much like her mother had until she met her father.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Short Bio: When Argent was a young girl she was a happy outgoing child. When they weren't able to find her parents she broke. All her emotions just froze and she became the cold girl which they know today.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Guild mark is on her left collarbone[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]Themes(s):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#33cccc]
[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Iroh

2d7506019364d148ac5f33618815402d.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Korra Dreyar[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Parents:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Laxus and Mira[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Magic:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Lightning Dragon Slayer, with little transformation magic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Special Item: her father's jackets and headphones[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Personality: Being much like her father she is cocky. Not wanting the help of others, she often acts better than the people around. She's also a total Tsundere when it come to romance. Most people in the guild knows she means well.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Short Bio: Being the daughter of Laxus Dreyar, and the Grand Daughter of Makarov Dreyar, there were expectations and a lot of them. The Expected her to be strong, and she is. But in the beginning was not so. She was weak and bullied. She would come home on some days scratched and bruised. It wasn't til her mother noticed this that her father took. He told her it was okay to rely on others. But she doesn't unless she absolutely has to. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Guild mark on her right hip[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Theme(s):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]
[/BCOLOR]

Fried's children?

Why do we have to be children? Can't I do my own original character not related to any of the original cast, alongside those that do have characters who are children of them?

NaLu child here. Just need to do a CS super quick. Also, the picture that I chose won't have brown eyes because, for some reason, pink haired girls cannot have brown eyes in anime. But, just for my sanity, I will say her eye color is brown.

Hotaru Dragneel

F8iWnsyTXlE.jpg

Parents: Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia

Magic: Rainbow Fire Magic

Special Item: Natsu's scarf

Personality: Hotaru is sometimes compared to a sweet sauce by some, due to her sweet and kind demeanor. But she is also compared to soy sauce for when she decides to be angry, irritated and all around salty when the time comes for it. In all cases, she does care for her guildmates and friends.

Short Bio: Not much can be said about Hotaru, other than she is the daughter of Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. She was born and raised in Magnolia and always strived to be a Fairy Tail guild member like her parents. She took to fire magic more readily than celestial magic, mostly because Hotaru took after her father's brashness and running head-first into battle. She was twelve years old when her parents disappeared and she vowed to find them not matter the costs.

Other: Hotaru loves fashion. She also picked up her mother's habit of writing letters but not sending them and she writes to her parent's every week or after every mission and keeps the letters in a box. Her guild mark is located on her right hip in hot pink.

Fried's children?

Why do we have to be children? Can't I do my own original character not related to any of the original cast, alongside those that do have characters who are children of them?
Well the plot is based around them trying to find their parents. Yes you can use freed's child, though if you can't find anyone to ship him with then the parent can be an oc.

How about Mirajane Strauss?

Considering a fan theory surrounding it and there is a lot of support and evidence in the show itself to suggest the both would go together.

How about Mirajane Strauss?

Considering a fan theory surrounding it and there is a lot of support and evidence in the show itself to suggest the both would go together.
but who I would ship with laxus then, (my second post)

I know I was about to edit. I don't man, never felt the Mira Laxus. But whatever, OC it is going to be. I'll make an OC mother to go with Freed.

Working on my sheet now

Will be finished tomorrow. I got like 4hrs of sleep yesterday and I am having brain fuzz right now.

Will be finished tomorrow. I got like 4hrs of sleep yesterday and I am having brain fuzz right now.
well real life always comes before iwaku life, I can't wait to see your freed x oc child.

NaLu child here. Just need to do a CS super quick. Also, the picture that I chose won't have brown eyes because, for some reason, pink haired girls cannot have brown eyes in anime. But, just for my sanity, I will say her eye color is brown.

Hotaru Dragneel

F8iWnsyTXlE.jpg

Parents: Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia

Magic: Rainbow Fire Magic

Special Item: Natsu's scarf

Personality: Hotaru is sometimes compared to a sweet sauce by some, due to her sweet and kind demeanor. But she is also compared to soy sauce for when she decides to be angry, irritated and all around salty when the time comes for it. In all cases, she does care for her guildmates and friends.

Short Bio: Not much can be said about Hotaru, other than she is the daughter of Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. She was born and raised in Magnolia and always strived to be a Fairy Tail guild member like her parents. She took to fire magic more readily than celestial magic, mostly because Hotaru took after her father's brashness and running head-first into battle. She was twelve years old when her parents disappeared and she vowed to find them not matter the costs.

Other: Hotaru loves fashion. She also picked up her mother's habit of writing letters but not sending them and she writes to her parent's every week or after every mission and keeps the letters in a box. Her guild mark is located on her right hip in hot pink.
looks good

My fried child has such an impractical amount of hair, it's both amusing and sad. I am working on the sheet.

Reactions: Stormi
[BCOLOR=transparent]Just a side note; I am sorry for all the photos, but felt the like the first two didn't have enough detail. So I went with three.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Valerian Justine [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 21[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Parents: Freed Justine and Iris Lucil[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You've done it now, you've mustered up the courage to speak to the long time girl you have had a crush on for years. Your heart is racing, your face is a fever pitch of red, but then a riot of girls storm over you. As you look up, crushed not by rejection, but by literal girls. They are all screaming, with hearts, and admiration for a single individual. Though he seems bored with the attention or maybe he doesn't notice, despite the whole guild of girls surrounding him. With floor length black hair, that seems to be fading into white at the tips. Who stands at a firm 5'8". And is wearing a blue uniform, with a unique capellete design and wrapped in multicolored beads. What did this man have that you didn't? Hair, it was the hair.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
30wro6r.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
ws0eat.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2wmnifs.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If it wasn't clear by now, he's the stoic silent type, who speaks formally and respects everyone he comes across. There is nothing out of the ordinary in his personality, he is the typical quiet type, who doesn't say much about himself, with a secretive mysterious aura around him. He's tough as nails, and can be a bit stuck up, especially when he knows he has made the right decision, he can be downright aggressive and stubborn when he believes himself right. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except, that doesn't mean he doesn't respect the choices of others. He does, but only allies who are as strong or stronger than him. Anyone who has not had the years of training and experience he has had or others higher than him have, he doesn't listen to them very well. Despite, that foible in his personality, he's known to give nurturing and caring advice to those he cares about.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He doesn't desire his friends or those around him to be hurt, and if you do hurt those he has sworn an oath to protect, he will become enraged. He's an excellent tactioner and doesn't blindly run into battle. Anyone who does is clearly a fool in his eyes. He respects his debts to people and will faithfully honor his promises. Trustworthy and would never betray those he has sworn to protect and love. Family, friends, and trust are important key moral codes in his personality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though there are some chips in his otherwise stoic personality. Some say there's something dark in his personality, but only those who are his friends could really say. Something, somewhere is a heart of darkness behind all the beauty. He's quick to judge and can be cruel to those he deems unworthy to speak to him. He often lacks any interest in other people. And those who have known him for years, say something dark inside of him pulls him to victory in battle. Where has been criticized as of late, of going to far. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He ironically, also has a quirkiness to his personality most would not expect out of him. He's actually an animal lover, particularly in big fluffy things. And has a touchy feely sense of purpose when it comes to anything, small, fur and is an animal. Though that doesn't mean, he may have accidentally touched someone's afro thinking it was a poodle or sneaking into the Zoo and claiming it was a petting zoo when he walked into to pet a bear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]All in all though he's honor bound, and would not betray those he calls his comrades, unless for very good reasons. He's not easily manipulated or controlled, and sometimes can be an obstacle to his own allies when he doesn't agree with them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A general stick in the mud personality, who only weakness is small, cute animals.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He likes fluffy animals, really strong bitter tea, and battle. He dislikes assholes, he dislikes cowards, and weaklings. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Item: Not really an item per say, but he has his mother's Shih Tzu. Warning will bite anyone who gets near it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: Letter Magic [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The technical son of Freed and Iris Lucil, no one is really too sure about Valeran's origins. It's not like Freed denied it, it just seemed like always strange circumstances to say the least. It's not really your typical love story. No one really knew who Iris was, she simply appeared one day, and no one can understand the circumstances involved.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There's a gap in everyone's memory, even Freeds at time. On one hand he was in love with a woman, on another hand she was just a stranger. And just as she appeared, she vanished when Valerian was old enough. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerian remembers his mother very clearly. She was an influential role model in his life. When Freed was away, attending to the guild, she was the one who usually taught him. Yet, ironically enough even though Valerian was close to his mother and remembers spending so much time with her. He cannot remember a single thing about her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The way her voice sounded. Or remember anything she told him. She disappeared when he was sixteen. And his father's mannerism changed with him as well. The moment she disappeared, his connection with Freed seemed to disappear as well. His own father, didn't fully remember, how he was existent in this world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They shared a connection, but it was loose by blood. Freed couldn't even remember Iris, and neither did anyone else for that matter. Valerian could barely hold onto the memory of the family he had. The only thing he had has a reminder was the Shih Tzu. Who, for some reason belonged to someone important in his life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he was eighteen he drifted off. Cut his ties with his father, and considered training to be a mage. It's unfortunate he still has to see his father from time to time at the guild, it's awkward and strange, but he tries to stay very much away from Freed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerian is the technical son of Freed and Iris. Rumors, from the higher ups, actually started to study the phenomenon. But Iris may have actually been a witch that enchanted Freed. If she ever carried or conceived Freed's child is still up to debate. Yet, many do see the similarities of Freed and Valerian. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is rumored when Iris vanished her enchantment wore off and no one remembers her. They have vague memories, but it's as if all notion of Iris vanished. [/BCOLOR]

Theme Song-

[BCOLOR=transparent]Just a side note; I am sorry for all the photos, but felt the like the first two didn't have enough detail. So I went with three.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Valerian Justine [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 21[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Parents: Freed Justine and Iris Lucil[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You've done it now, you've mustered up the courage to speak to the long time girl you have had a crush on for years. Your heart is racing, your face is a fever pitch of red, but then a riot of girls storm over you. As you look up, crushed not by rejection, but by literal girls. They are all screaming, with hearts, and admiration for a single individual. Though he seems bored with the attention or maybe he doesn't notice, despite the whole guild of girls surrounding him. With floor length black hair, that seems to be fading into white at the tips. Who stands at a firm 5'8". And is wearing a blue uniform, with a unique capellete design and wrapped in multicolored beads. What did this man have that you didn't? Hair, it was the hair.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
30wro6r.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
ws0eat.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2wmnifs.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If it wasn't clear by now, he's the stoic silent type, who speaks formally and respects everyone he comes across. There is nothing out of the ordinary in his personality, he is the typical quiet type, who doesn't say much about himself, with a secretive mysterious aura around him. He's tough as nails, and can be a bit stuck up, especially when he knows he has made the right decision, he can be downright aggressive and stubborn when he believes himself right. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except, that doesn't mean he doesn't respect the choices of others. He does, but only allies who are as strong or stronger than him. Anyone who has not had the years of training and experience he has had or others higher than him have, he doesn't listen to them very well. Despite, that foible in his personality, he's known to give nurturing and caring advice to those he cares about.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He doesn't desire his friends or those around him to be hurt, and if you do hurt those he has sworn an oath to protect, he will become enraged. He's an excellent tactioner and doesn't blindly run into battle. Anyone who does is clearly a fool in his eyes. He respects his debts to people and will faithfully honor his promises. Trustworthy and would never betray those he has sworn to protect and love. Family, friends, and trust are important key moral codes in his personality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though there are some chips in his otherwise stoic personality. Some say there's something dark in his personality, but only those who are his friends could really say. Something, somewhere is a heart of darkness behind all the beauty. He's quick to judge and can be cruel to those he deems unworthy to speak to him. He often lacks any interest in other people. And those who have known him for years, say something dark inside of him pulls him to victory in battle. Where has been criticized as of late, of going to far. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He ironically, also has a quirkiness to his personality most would not expect out of him. He's actually an animal lover, particularly in big fluffy things. And has a touchy feely sense of purpose when it comes to anything, small, fur and is an animal. Though that doesn't mean, he may have accidentally touched someone's afro thinking it was a poodle or sneaking into the Zoo and claiming it was a petting zoo when he walked into to pet a bear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]All in all though he's honor bound, and would not betray those he calls his comrades, unless for very good reasons. He's not easily manipulated or controlled, and sometimes can be an obstacle to his own allies when he doesn't agree with them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A general stick in the mud personality, who only weakness is small, cute animals.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He likes fluffy animals, really strong bitter tea, and battle. He dislikes assholes, he dislikes cowards, and weaklings. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Item: Not really an item per say, but he has his mother's Shih Tzu. Warning will bite anyone who gets near it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: Letter Magic [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The technical son of Freed and Iris Lucil, no one is really too sure about Valeran's origins. It's not like Freed denied it, it just seemed like always strange circumstances to say the least. It's not really your typical love story. No one really knew who Iris was, she simply appeared one day, and no one can understand the circumstances involved.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There's a gap in everyone's memory, even Freeds at time. On one hand he was in love with a woman, on another hand she was just a stranger. And just as she appeared, she vanished when Valerian was old enough. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerian remembers his mother very clearly. She was an influential role model in his life. When Freed was away, attending to the guild, she was the one who usually taught him. Yet, ironically enough even though Valerian was close to his mother and remembers spending so much time with her. He cannot remember a single thing about her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The way her voice sounded. Or remember anything she told him. She disappeared when he was sixteen. And his father's mannerism changed with him as well. The moment she disappeared, his connection with Freed seemed to disappear as well. His own father, didn't fully remember, how he was existent in this world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They shared a connection, but it was loose by blood. Freed couldn't even remember Iris, and neither did anyone else for that matter. Valerian could barely hold onto the memory of the family he had. The only thing he had has a reminder was the Shih Tzu. Who, for some reason belonged to someone important in his life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he was eighteen he drifted off. Cut his ties with his father, and considered training to be a mage. It's unfortunate he still has to see his father from time to time at the guild, it's awkward and strange, but he tries to stay very much away from Freed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Valerian is the technical son of Freed and Iris. Rumors, from the higher ups, actually started to study the phenomenon. But Iris may have actually been a witch that enchanted Freed. If she ever carried or conceived Freed's child is still up to debate. Yet, many do see the similarities of Freed and Valerian. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is rumored when Iris vanished her enchantment wore off and no one remembers her. They have vague memories, but it's as if all notion of Iris vanished. [/BCOLOR]

Theme Song-

okay I like your character but there is only one hole, how do you explain that freed had not disappeared, is it because nobody knows if Valerian really was related to freed, or something else entirely, that's all I ask, thanks.

Yes, you got it. No one really knows if Valerian was really related to Freed. And Valerian and Freed don't necessarily have the typical father son relation. Valerian, walked away from his father. "Father". So they haven't really been together anyway. So even if Freed disappeared, it wouldn't be much of an motivation to Valerian.

Yes, you got it. No one really knows if Valerian was really related to Freed. And Valerian and Freed don't necessarily have the typical father son relation. Valerian, walked away from his father. "Father". So they haven't really been together anyway. So even if Freed disappeared, it wouldn't be much of an motivation to Valerian.
okay thanks for verifying, accepted!

Fantastic. And Valerian's age wasn't a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.