Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom Angel
Venom hears the same sounds that Claude did and sees animals going the opposite direction from the sound even some of the areas top predators.
"Looks to me like the area must have a new creature at the top of the food chain." Venom waits as Claude cast some support spells but as soon as Claude finish's casting the spells venom takes off in direction of the village, while on his way Venom could smell large amounts of blood in the air he couldn't tell if it was human or animals just that there was a lot of it. "Make sure you have your healing spells ready Claude the air is thick with the smell of blood you may need to use them."
@Beat

Amon Dragneel

All air that was inside of Amon was squeezed out of him with Hotaru's hug. He tried to squirm out of it but there was no chance of that happening. Finally he was free, taking in one giant breath to get all of the air was lost. He was surprised by Hotaru's sudden stare into his eyes, a bead of sweat going down the side of his head as he signed his cheek Guess I was the only one that went through that problem. His magic was still premature along with his skill with it. He casually followed Hotaru, peeking over her shoulder to look at the jobs. "Hmm, fifty seems like a little bit. I was hoping maybe in the five hundred range but this will do" He said with a grin. Out of nowhere, Amon's hand went into a fist and raised in front of his face "For some reason, I got a really strong urge to punch someone. Not just anyone, but someone specific" He shrugged it off, taking off the mission from the board. "You ready to head out?"

@Dragon-Goddess

Hotaru Dragneel

Hotaru nodded as she looked at the mission in their hands and watched as her brother got excited. For a second, her mind went back to their father and how he acted and she had to stop herself from crying right then and there. Turning away, she went up to the bar to Romeo and inform him that she and Amon are going to be taking the bandit mission. "Alright. Be careful you two." Romeo states, smiling at the Dragneel siblings as they headed off to go pack a few things for the road and head out to start their mission. Hotaru looked down as she walked to her home, the home her father, mother, her and Amon shared when they were younger before Amon left to train and then the disappearance of their parents a year later. She had kept a lot of things of their parents the same, not wanting to change a thing. She packed up her things and pulled out a new thing of parchment paper, an envelope and her pen and set the items on her desk for her return before heading out.

@Shoske

Claude Gryder

"Don't worry venom-bro i'll heal-e'm once we get there!"he responded over to venom as Claude was fast approaching the village he could hear the numerous screeches of those new creatures along side the horrible screams of countless villagers.100 meters, 50 meters, 25 meters, 0. when he had reached the village only to find panic, chaos and mutilated bodies as thousands and thousands of over grown mutated bat like creatures with lizard scales swarm the village. he then spots a woman rushing towards him carrying her baby yelling."HELP! PLEAS HELP US!" while she was behind chased by one of those creatures. Claude's eyes constricted focusing on the monster as he shouted"Sky Dragon's Claw!" immediately slashing through it like butter, thanks to the buff he had cast upon him and venom he would not have reached the village in time to help. he then said to the woman "take the child and hide!"while healing her wounds and later on Claude started roaming around helping and healing the villagers at the same time downing 30 or more hideous creatures while looking to assist venom.
@LoveandHate91

Venom
Venom rush's through all the chaos using Poison dragon scales to shoot down any creature he saw putting a lethal dose of poison in each scale and reached the middle of town where the creatures seemed to be heavily concentrated. "Poison Dragon Roar." Venoms strongest attack hits the large group or creatures scattering the ones that avoided the attack but the ones that got stuck in the attack didn't have long to live.
@Beat

Claude Gryder

after roaming around healing the surviving villagers Claude spots venom unleash his dragon's roar downing large group of those monsters it was still a small number compared to the millions swarm that plagued the entire village and its surrounding area. a group of monsters attempted to hit venom's blind side luckily Claude spotted them. BOOM! and those monsters was instantly torn to shreds by a concentrated gust of wind as he used Sky Dragon's roar."venom-bro this town won't hold out any longer if this keeps up!, we need to end this quickly."Claude spoke while he rejoined venom protecting his back.

@LoveandHate91

Last edited by a moderator:
Argent Fullbuster
Argent kept walking and she took a turn away from the train station as if she were to leave town by foot. "The town has no railroad station, so we'll go by carriage." She stated going to the entrance of fire where a carriage owner sat. She looked at the carriage owner and showed him the flier. He nodded his head and motioned to get in the back. Getting in the back she motioned to the female dragonslayer. She sat down waiting for her friend.

@LittleWolf

Jackie groaned. She knew that this was coming, but she still didn't enjoy it. "I'm coming," Jackie said as she walked over to the carriage and climbed in. "The worst part of the day..."she grumbled as it they started moving, "At least my motion sickness isn't as bad as other peoples." She glanced out of the carriage as they got farther away from their town. "Just wondering, do you have a strategy that you would like to take in defeating the monster in the job description?"

Venom
Venom smiles as Claude took out some creatures behind him. "Good thing I have someone to watch my back. Well I don't know if we can clear this quickly unless you think a Unison raid could kill a lot of the creatures not to mention how well poison and wind work together. But if that dosnt work we will need to get everyone out of this town." Venom takes down another group with his Poison Scale attack.

Claude Gryder

Claude smiles back at venom as he take out the monsters in-front of him. "hahahah... no bigie venom-bro we're family after all. hmm... I'd love to go all out and use unison raid with you but won't we also poison the villagers?" Claude replied as he continues to slash and hack monsters to pieces using sky dragon's fang and wind blades. surprisingly another ear deafening screech made by a larger more domineering than the other monsters in swarm. when the swarm heard the sound they suddenly started to fall back flew up to the mountain disappearing in a matter of seconds. Claude on the other hand felt nauseous and dizzy upon hearing it nearly falling to one knee he tried to stabilize him self to give chase, sadly he was to late.
@LoveandHate91

Venom
"Yea maybe a Unison Raid in this area wouldn't be the best idea I've ever had." Venom continues to take out any creature that gets close sticking to more attacks that poison on impact to avoid casualties. The large Screech makes Venom drops to his knees do to his sound magic the screech was a lot louder then it would have been normally. Once the creature was gone Venom got up on some shaky legs. "You doing ok Claude?"

Amon Dragneel

Amon did a half-assed wave as he walked away with Hotaru, his other hand resting in his pocket. He had an idea where Hotaru was gonna go next "Well I'll meet you at the train station. I got everything I need right here" He said as he patted his bicep. He walked away as she headed towards their former house, his arms bent behind his head "Just don't keep me waiting too long"

Amon eventually reached the train station, buying two tickets for their destination and patiently waiting for Hotaru. Truth was he was expecting this mission to go smoothly with only 50 bandits, but who knows there might just be a strong one in there.

@Dragon-Goddess

Hotaru Dragneel

Hotaru finally made it to the train station and met up with Amon. "Hey Amon. Thanks for waiting." She states, getting her ticket from him and getting ready to board their designated train. "Thank you, Amon, for coming in this mission with me. It's nice to spend time with you." Hotaru says softly, taking her seat on the train.

@Shoske

Amon Dragneel

Amon blushed at her compliment, turning his face away to the window and shrugging "It's no biggie, really. I just need the money if I wanna travel again to see whats out there" He began to scratch his cheek, in deep thought and trying to think of how to say what he wanted to without sounding ridiculous "Besides, you're my sister. Someone has to take care of you now and I'll be damned if its some guy from the guild who's just trying to get in your pants. Plus I'm all you got, just like how you're all I got" He yawned, stretching his arms out and reclining his seat back "Just let me know when we get there, I'm gonna get some shut-eye"

@Dragon-Goddess

Hotaru Dragneel

Hotaru smiled at what her brother said. He had just admitted that they were all they had and that he was willing to take care of her, though she was older than him by a year and it was technically her job to take care of him. But it was still nice that he wanted to make sure that she wasn't teamed up with a pervert. "Alright, Amon. Sleep well." She whispered before pulling out a book to read on the trip.

It took a few hours but tyey made it there in one piece. Hearing that they reached their stop, Hotaru put her book away and turned to her brother. "
Hey, Amon. We are here. Time to wake up." She states, tapping his arm.

@Shoske

Claude Gryder

"Y-yeah but i'm a little bit woozy"Claude stated in response to venom while he slowly stood-up. "A-are they g-gone!, is it ssssafe?"one of the villagers who was hiding asked the two heroes."yup!"Claude answered as he approached the old woman healing her injuries then "HELP-ME HELP-ME PLS" all of a sudden multiple people were asking for help. Claude looked at the state of the town as bloody from both human and monsters, he clenched his fists then used sky dragon's wing attack to clear some pilled monsters corps and said "venom-bro i need your help, please immediately gather the people who are wounded over here" as he prepares to gather a gentle breeze around the area chanting "O soothing breeze that cleanses and heals from the heavens! Toujours Pur!" and a dome of clean air covered the cleared area, as soon as the dome was up Claude carried a heavily injured villager into the dome and inspects his condition.
@LoveandHate91

Venom Angel
"You may want to speak up a little Claude that damn screech about blew out my ear drums so I have a little trouble hearing right now unless you want to heal this even though it looks like everyone else is more damaged then me." Venom yells back so he could hear what he was saying. "I cant hear what anyone else is saying I couldn't make out what you said either."
@Beat

Claude Gryder

when Claude heard venom speak from a few inches away from the dome he approached and gave a little tug that pulled him inside the dome automatically healing venom's injured ears while repeating "venom-bro i said that i need your help, please immediately gather the people who are wounded over here while i check their conditions."
@LoveandHate91

Venom Angel
"Oh I can hear you so much better now and no problem I'll gather who I can." Now that Venom can hear again he starts searching the town for injured people using his sound magic to hear anyone's beating hearts that were unable to talk and brought them to Claude inside his dome. "Here you go Claude I think everyone form the town is here all the injured ones are inside your dome."
@Beat

Argent Fullbuster
Argent looked over at Jackie and shook her head honestly, She really had no plan she was probably going to try and freeze it after they managed to weaken it first. As the carriage continued they passed plenty of scenery. "So, do all dragonslayers have motion sickness?" she asked in a monotone state. She looked out the window as she awaited patiently for an answer, forgetting that her brother may or may not be following them, her cold expression never faultering.

@LittleWolf

Korra Dreyar
Walking back to her seat, she had a clear expression of pure annoyance spread across her face, it was her motion sickness giving her a headache, which was always the worst part of the day. Sitting in her seat he noticed that Leona wasn't as sick a she herself had been. Resting her left elbow on the window sil of the the train she used her fist to prop up her face. Closing her eyes in the most bitter discomfort she waited for the train ride to be over which would take about an hour or so.

@Iroh

Reactions: Iroh
Status
Not open for further replies.