Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claude Gryder

"yeah tnx for the hard work venom-bro. phew i'm beat! i would love a nice hot shower and a large meal right about now though."Claude responded ah he stood up and stretched his back after checking the last critically wounded villager."in that case let us provide that to thank the both of you how's that sound?"an elderly woman spoke to get Claude and venom' attention."oh i'm sorry i forgot to introduce my self, i am the vice chieftain of this village"she spoke again introducing herself to both Claude and venom.

@LoveandHate91

Venom Angel
"Well you got to think we are Dragon slayers so we always put in hard work, and damn you got the right idea a good meal and a nice warm shower even a warm bath would feel great at this point maybe drink a large pint of snake venom, well only I can drink that. And how are you going to provide for that does this village have a bath house or something similar? And us well we are both Dragon Slayers from the Fairy Tail guild here to take the job about those creatures I'm the Poison Dragon Slayer Venom Angel at your service." Venom dosnt a over exaggerated bow to the chieftain looking like he was showing off."
@Beat

Kane waited and waited at the train station. He was still holding onto some hope when the last train pulled away. He walked over to one of the platform engineers and asked. "Are there any trains coming in soon?" The man shook his head. "No as a matter of face we won't be expecting one for a few hours now." Kane looked upset he thanked the operator and turned tword the guild. "Damnit Argent. Why do you gotta be so stubborn?"

Kane made his way back to the guild. He ignored all of the guilds noise as he took a seat in the corner and rested his head on his arms looking utterly defeated. "Damn it."

He wrestled with his concierge half of him wanted to give up but the other half new he needed to watch over her. He twisted his mother's locket back and forth until he made a decision. "Ok I'll do it."

Kane marched over to Romeo, he grabbed him by his shirt pulled him in close threateningly. "Listen Romeo you're going to tell me where Argent went or else I'll beat the crap outta you."

Romeo looked upset for a second then smiled. "Um Kane all you have to do is ask." Kane looked confused. "What? Your not gonna make me challenge you to a wizards duel?"

Romeo laughed. "No, just ask and I'll let you know. I can see how concerned you are for Argent. But if I may offer a suggestion?" Kane finally released Romeo and nodded accepting his suggestion. "Argent is a great Wizard, as her brother you should believe in her more."

Kane nodded. "I know, but I just don't want to risk losing someone else." Kane started twisting around Juvia's pendant. "Here this is the location. Good luck Kane." Kane thanked Romeo and left the guild he started running tword the carriage station, their destination was only accessible by carriage.

@LittleWolf @Sasha Bliss

"As far as I know, we all do," Jackie replied, "but I'm pretty sure we only get it when we're strong enough, just to have a weakness." She then glanced out of the window to see how far they were from their destination. She changed her fingers into iron claws again, just to entertain herself so she didn't notice the sickness as much, even though it wasn't bad. "By the way, I think we may be close to the town that we're stopping at."

Claude Gryder

"like wise and my name is Claude Gryder. umm pardon me for asking but where's the chieftain?"Claude spoke to the vice chieftain in a polite manner."well this village is a hot spring mountain resort our main income comes from tourists that patronize the hot springs so you can just rest assured that we can afford to give you what you requested, as for the job request and questions i'll answer those after we get the both of you and this place cleaned up. this is eve she's the chieftain's secretary and will be attending to both our heroes requests as long they are within reason."the vice chieftain replied and introducing a young woman in her 20's with green short hair wearing glassed and in corporate attire."gentle men! this way pleas i shall lead you to one of our best hot springs."eve spoke as she greeted both Claude and venom then points the way to a hot spring."OO.. nice a hat bath to relax-in i won's pass this out!, there will be food right?"Claude spoke with an exited look following the chieftain's secretary.

@LoveandHate91

Venom Angel
Venom follows the secretary. "So Claude want to have a nice talk while we are at the hot spring maybe like the talk we were having on our way here about some of our female teammates this town may have some pretty nice girls to bring back to the guild as well." Leans close to Claude and whispers. "This secretary aint that bad looking either."
@Beat

Claude Gryder

after hearing venom whisper and checking out the secretary from head to toe while following her from behind "pffft yeah you got good eye sight venom-bro she is hot i give you that with those racks and a curvy body but alas she's just not my kinda girl maybe you can give it a try, i mean talking to her that is."Claude replied back whispering with a mischievous smile and a pat on the back.
@LoveandHate91

Last edited by a moderator:
Venom Angel
"Maybe not I may just keep to the guild we got some great girls there because to me powerful girls attract me and our guild has the most powerful girls around so I just need to work up the courage to ask one of them out who knows I may get lucky and if you be my wing man I may get you a girl too any ones you like."
@Beat

Claude Gryder

"haha well said venom-bro well said alright i can be your wing man" Claude said while responding to what venom said as the were walking behind the village secretary. "Mr. Gryder and Mr. Angel we have arrived at one of our most prestigious hot spring resorts please relax and enjoy the hot springs that has been prepared the food will be prepared shortly and will be severed at the function room on the 2nd floor at 7 pm. and if there are any other requests and or concerns please don't hesitate to tell the staff or any other personnel on duty, your rooms has also been prepared as our VIP Guests the resort it is located at the pent house level beside the presidential suite. and that said i shall be taking my leave not to tend and assist the vice chief on other affairs of the village, oh and the vice chief said to look for her tomorrow as it is now dark and she must also rest after today's gruesome event." eve spoke as she indicated their rooms upon their arrival at one of the village's top hot spring resorts and bowing her head to the two before leaving.

@LoveandHate91 @Sasha Bliss @Iroh @Dragon-Goddess @LittleWolf @Shoske @Kurogane86

Venom Angel
"Well if I'm your wing man what girl are you going for because I see a few that I wouldn't mind dating. Oh hell yea a hot spring well its been a while since a mission felt like a vacation, well you may want to make a lot of food the two of us can eat quite a lot." Venom walked into the changing room that lead to the hot spring.
@Beat

Claude Gryder

"hehe argent and jackie aren't bad!"Claude suggested over to venom smiling as he took off this clothes and changed into his swim trunks then made his way to the hot spring. "by the way venom-bro any idea how we can counter the screech of that big monster that seemed to control the swarm? seems like sound magic?"he asked venom while he dipped his body at the spring and making a relaxed sigh.
@LoveandHate91

Venom Angel
"Those two arnt to bad but I'm not into Argent but Jackie is a good one so is Hotaru and Leona is another fine looking girl so maybe I can help you get Jackie and I get her older sister Leona." Venom says as he gets his trunks on. "I don't think that was sound magic if it was then that creature uses sound magic in a completely different way then I do. We would need to learn some kind of magic to block out sound."
@Beat

Claude Gryder

"hehe your right but you left out korra-nee bro and i gotta admit korra-nee is my top pick nut i don't get why she hates men so much or is it just me that she hates? and it bother's me to hell that much that i think its the reason that makes me attracted to her but i know its a loss cause, other tha that i would also go for argent or hotaru but for now how bout we suffocate the swarm with your poison while i guide it with my air then we can deal with the big one 2v1!"Claude said to venom while he massages his body relive some stress.

@LoveandHate91

Venom Angel
"Well I left Korra out for that one reason I don't think I could be with a women that treats all men like that, wait your attracted to Korra because shes mean to you what are you a masochist now? So what I make poison and you use wind on is and hope it dosnt get any where else, I guess that's as good a plan as any.
@Beat

Claude Gryder

"NO.. i'm not a masochist its just that being attracted to her gives me motivation aside from my parents to get stronger than any one else and surpass her." Claude spoke as he replied to venom while he dipped his head under the hot spring and swam a little."also with me guiding your poison that we use minimizes the chances of it to spread and poison others near their nest or its like i'm going to seal your poison in their like a buble." he told venom while floating on the water.

@LoveandHate91 @Sasha Bliss

Venom Angel
"I don't know if you should like someone just because they give you motivation to get stronger we should strive to get better everyday regardless of who we like, because we may be friends but if we both meet in the S rank trials you better believe I will fight against you with my full strength and anyone else no matter who it is. And as for the plan if you can make a tornado you can use that to keep the poison in one place and pull the creatures into it, Thus killing them or if they are in a cave with no way out just blow the poison down the cave."

Status
Not open for further replies.