Fairy Tail: The Next Generation (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claude Gryder

Claude was basking in the moment that he created to look cool. but he was shut down by venom's words.
"aw come-on couldn't you read the mood venom-bro, look behind me!" hes said while pointing his thumb behind him trying to show the reason why he was walking that way.
a few inches away from the northern gates there were three groups behind them that was staring at the two.
1: were a bunch of kids that seemed amazed of how cool he was.
2: a group of fine young ladies around their age that had their faces look flustered .
3: the guards who were bored that he wanted to impress.
"any ways lets just get a move on, the sooner we arrive there the sooner we can train our skills. and yeah i'll keep that in-mind" Claude stated as he quickly changed gears trying to switch the conversation while walking normally beside venom.
@LoveandHate91

Last edited by a moderator:
Venom Angel
"Oh trying to impress kids, ladys, and guards I see what your going for but maybe you should look for a nice girl in the guild if you are to have a kid with another wizard they have a natural talent to pick up there parents magic." Venom sniffs the air. "Oh so you bought that chicken well you may be in for a surprise." Venom snickers considering he can smell the hot sauce on the chicken and remembered how hot it was last time he tried it.

Argent Fullbuster
Argent looked at the jobs on the board, she just couldn't decide, she turned to Jackie to see if she had any thoughts on a good one to take, only to see her brother with a concerned look on his face. It was then he pulled her out of earshot. "I should be capable of handling a job on my own" she said with no emotion. "Even so I will still have Jackie with me" she pointed out. Her face never daring to make the slightest of emotion. Walking back over to Jackie she looked at the job board curiously, and pulled one off the board. She showed it to Jackie, they had to take out a monster that had been harassing a town for 150,000 jewels. Quickly before her twin brother could see the job she folded the paper. She brought it up to Romeo and showed him the paper, getting a nod she folded the paper back up and slid it into her jacket pocket. I was the she motioned for her and Jackie to leave.

@LittleWolf @Kurogane86

Kane got upset and was about to lecture Argent when she went off on her own picking a job showing it to her party members and hiding it. "ARGENT!" Kane yelled throughout the guild. The guild went silent for a second then returned to normal. He watched as his Twin sister motioned for Jackie to follow her.

Kane got upset and thought of the day he lost his parents, he didn't want to lose Argent too. He subconsciously started to play with his mother's pendant, he decided he didn't care what Argent said he was going to protect her.

@Sasha Bliss @LittleWolf

Korra Dreyar
Korra walked with Leona to the train station, her posture never changing. Standing tall she walked up to the ticket booth to see a man. She stared at him coldly. "Hello how may I help you?" he asked grinning from ear to ear. "I would like two tickets to (Insert town name here)" she stated to the young man. "Yes that'll be (insert amount of jewels here)" he answered back, Korra handed the man the money, and in turn received the tickets. Once they got on the train Korra took a seat in an empty booth.

@Iroh

Jackie followed Argent out of the guild, noting that Kane may end up following them. She winced when he yelled at Argent, just because she thought she was getting in the middle of things, and the guild looked at them for a second, putting them in the center of attention. She was relieved when they looked away. She continued to follow Argent out of the guild.

Claude Gryder

"pick one from the guild? nah! they're dangerous and crazy, sometimes even more than me!"Claude told venom as he took a chicken leg from the bag he bought earlier."i mean look at korra-nee and leona-nee both have nice curves but korra-nee 's got that man hater attitude, leona-nee i think she's got a crush on baldur-nii." he added then bit the chicken leg he was holding."plus both are power houses like us, it kinda emasculates me knowing that they are stronger than you"Claude stated while he grabs another leg."on second thought hotaru-nee, jackie and argent are ideal but two have brothers with issues, one's a hot head that burns first the ask questions later and the other is a sis-con that loves to strip."he remarked further as he bit down on another chicken." how bout you venom-bro? any thoughts on the topic?"then Claude asked venom.,while they still hiking on the path to Mt. hakobe.
@LoveandHate91 @Sasha Bliss @LittleWolf @Iroh @Kurogane86

Hotaru Dragneel

Hotaru had barely listened to the guild master as she was busy painting her nails and thinking back to her family. She only had her little brother left and even then they weren't all that close to begin with. He hadn't been there when they lost their parents but try as she might she couldn't hold it against him as it wasn't his fault. Finishing up the last layer of pearl pink nail polish on her right pinky, Hotaru admired her work before noticing that her friends are all teaming up and leaving for missions one at a time. Thinking that she and her brother should do a mission together, Hotaru capped her nail polish, stood up and started looking around for her little brother. "Oh Amon~ where are you~?" She called out in a sing song voice. Unconsciously she put the palm of her hand to her father's scarf and ran her fingers over the material. She missed her father and mother dearly and she hoped that they would find some clue as to where they went, but a tiny part of her always thought the worst and made her think that.... they were never coming back. Shaking her head, she resumed looking for Amon high and low.

@Shoske

Argent Fullbuster
Argent looked to see Jackie following her close behind. She didn't want to make things awkward while they walked so she decided to break the silence. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" she asked the Iron Dragon Slayer. She herself didn't even know that and she had been friends the with the girl for most of her life. Argent thought back to the moments prior before they left. In truth she felt bad about it but she wasn't able to show it, she doesn't like it when he does this. Behind his back she would train on her own and take missions on her own. She looked back to Jackie and waited for an answer.

@LittleWolf

Kane starred at Argent and Jackie as they left then he felt everyone's akward gaze. he got mad and exploded. "Shut up. I don't care what all of you say or think. She's my one and only family and i'll be damned if I let any thing happen to her." Kane marched up to Romeo. "i don't care what mission it is i'm going too. I don't need a cut of the reward." Kane left the guild and burst threw the door. he looked around and couldn't see either Jackie or Argent.

Kane got nervous, he knew the best place to start would be the train station. He decided it would be best if Argent didn't see him. For some reason his sister kept trying to distance herself from him. He was aware of her secret training sessions and missions he wasn't sure why she wasn't open or honest with him. Kane turned the corner and jumped a fence, he finally made it to the alley way across from the train station.

@Sasha Bliss @LittleWolf

LEONA REDFOX

Leona traveled with Korra and the girl was so stiff and quiet and she knew she was a stick in the mud but this was ridiculous. Both being women and Dragon slayers they have much in common but maybe it was that she was the daughter of Laxus or maybe being a lacrima descended DS made her different than her. Leona went along for the ride though but while Korra noticed a guy looking their way kinda staring and he didn't look familiar and she went to tap Korra to see if she knew him but turned her head and turned back and the guy was gone

Amon Dragneel

Amon had dozed off the moment Laxus prepared his speech. He wasn't one to listen to long speeches, even when given by the guild master who Amon wants to one day defeat. Even after Laxus finished the speech, Amon remained asleep with his neck leaned back and a bubble coming from his nose. It wasn't until he heard a familiar voice call his name. His eyes bursted open "Oh man, she's looking for me again" Amon wasn't sure how to deal with the affection of his sister, he never had to deal with such affection in his life. He had two options, run and hide from her or just talk to her. He rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his own hair. He walked over to her, giving her a weak karate chop to the top of her head "Yo, you called?" He said as he yawned.

@Dragon-Goddess

Korra Dreyar
Korra sat in the booth as the train begun to move. She like the other dragon slayers of the first second and third generation, got motion sick, but if she concentrated hard enough it would only give her a small headache. Closing her eyes it would ease the pain her forehead begun to emit. She open one of her eyes to make sure Leona hadn't noticed. Taking on her usual posture she crossed her arms. They rode on the train for what seemed like an eternity. The feel of the train continued on as the train pushed forward. "I'm going to the bathroom" she stated to Leona getting up. Making her way to the bathroom put slight strain on her, once she made it to the bathroom, she locked the door and bent over the toilet, sitting there for a few seconds she threw up, soon after she grit her teeth, and sat there.

@Iroh

Hotaru Dragneel

Hotaru kept looking for Amon until she felt a weak karate chop hit the top of her head and she turned to look at her little brother, a small smile on her face. So what if they weren't close like the standard siblings, she still cared for him and tried to get to know him as mush as she can. Though she was thankful that neither of them were like the Fullbuster siblings, dear Lord Kane can be a whiner when he wanted to be when it came to Argent, as for the female Fullbuster... she really needed to lighten up. They use to be close but since the disappearance of their families, they drifted away from eachother. Blinking she was able to catch what her brother said and her eyes shined a bit, ready for the puppy eyes in case she needed them. "Yes I was calling for you. I was wondering if you wanted to do a job together?" She asked, brown eyes shining even more, hoping that her little brother woyld say yes. "We can make it like a brother-sister bonding mission if you want." She highly doubted he would go for it but it was worth a shot.

@Shoske

Jackie stated, "I mostly read. Sometimes I practice my Dragon Slayer magic, but not as often as I probably should. I do get bored most of the time doing those things, though," She glanced behind them, curious as to the smell of Argent's brother, only smelling him because Dragon Slayers usually have a good sense of smell. "I think your brother may be following us, but I'm not certain," she whispered to Argent.

Amon Dragneel

"Uhhhhhh" Amon rolled his neck around with his arms crossed, diverting his eyes away from Hotaru's. He knew the puppy eyes were coming up if he said no, and a single look was like kryptonite to him. Without able to think of any type of excuse, Amon caved in an shamefully nodded "Sure, it's been a while since we've spent some time together. Not since back then" Amon said referring to back when their parents were still around. He was apathetic on the subject, not showing any emotion to the fact that his parents have been missing for years. He knew how strong his father was, figuring that either he's off fighting some crazy strong enemy or ended up getting himself captured. Either way, worrying wouldn't make a difference. Surpassing his predecessors will. "So which mission did you wanna take? If it's the two of us, we gotta make sure its a mission where there's isn't so many buildings we can destroy. I can't afford anymore damage reparations" He chuckled at the end, figuring Hotaru went through the same problem.

@Dragon-Goddess

Hotaru Dragneel

Hotaru all but squealed when Amon agreed to join her on a mission and hugged him tightly, nuzzling her face into the crook of her brother's neck. She was beyond happy when he agreed to go on a mission with her. Realizing what she was doing, Hotaru quickly pulled back and cleared her throat, fingering their father's scarf. She understood that he was not a fan of her affection, so she took two steps back. She heard his comment and looked him dead in the eye. "I guess that happens to some of us. I'll go look at the job board to see what there is left." She states as she turned and headed to the board. Hotaru only ever had that problem when she was a kid, but now that she was older, she knew how to direct her flames and not burn anything around her other than her enemies. Going to the job board, she took her brother's suggestion into account and looked at the jobs that weren't in any towns and found one that she thought sounded good. Taking it, she walked back over to Amon to show him. "How about this one? It is out on the road and we get to fight fifty or so bandits." Hotaru suggested, smiling.

@Shoske

Venom Angel
"Hey you know what they say about crazy girls right and the danger just adds more thrill to it, well I'm not going to say curves are a bad thing but when it comes to a woman does it matter what kind of curves she has I mean it is a plus but not the only thing, yea but too bad Korra seems like a feminist for sure which would make her be the one that try's to control that relationship, and Leona yea seems like she like to watch that Baldur, I don't think they are much stronger then me and plus having a girl as powerful as them gives you the means to try and push harder that way they don't show you up, but out of all those three you just mentioned I think my pick would be Hotaru but of course those three seem like the sweet girls of the guild so you'd have to work really hard to be a good boy friend for one of them, but of course everyone has issues as long as one doesn't start calling be brother I would be ok with it and the one stripping is a small show and if you don't piss Hotaru off she wont be the one torching your ass you just need to skills to calm her down luckily I'm the lady's man and that wouldn't be a problem at all, so it seems if I want any girl from Fairy tail maybe Hotaru would be my first pick or we could head down to the all girls guild Mermaid Heel.
@Beat

Claude Gryder

Claude was about to reply about what venom said when suddenly they heard lots loud and high pitched screeching sounds which scared off most of the surrounding animals with-in a hundred mile radious even Mt.Hakobe's most powerful monsters the vulcans were scared shit-less out of their furs and was running away from the maountain.
"what the!"Claude spoke in a surprised expression then realizing that the roar came from the village where the two of them were suppose to meet the village chief who made the monster suppression request. Claude's face turned pale while wearing serious look."venom-bro those screeches just now came from the village at the foot of Mt. hakobe. i think the village is in trouble, we better move fast."Claude said with a worried tone then he raised his arm and started to chant "O swift wind that dashes through the heavens! Vernier!, Power of the stout arms that tears heaven! Arms!, O indestructible winds of the heavens to resist! Armor!"casting three supportive spells on both venom and Claude wrapping them with light that corresponds to their magic types."venom-bro let's go!"Claude told venom as he started to dash towards the village at an astonishing speeds.

@LoveandHate91

LEONA REDFOX

Leona was no fan of transportation but she had learned a little trick being an Iron Dragonslayer which was to close up her esophagus with metal plates to keep down any urge to throw up. Although she still had to deal with the Nausea and breath through her nose but it was worth it to not always puke when mobile. She noticed Korra get up and go to the bathroom and she knew that it was because of the motion sickness dragonslayers usually had she just sat back and tried to ignore the nausea and waited for the ride to be over.

Leona couldn't wait to get the hell off this and get started with the mission all she kept thinking about was fighting with all the members back at Fairy tail she had a personal goal to beat all the members and another to be Fairy tails strongest dragon slayer. The sooner the mission was done the sooner she'd have money to support her sister and then she could defeat Baldur, and Claude, and Venom, and even Korra and the ice twins and Hotaru and Amon well everyone even someday Laxus.
@Sasha Bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.