Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [In Character]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syrenei let out a soft sigh after knowing that she was not the only one to feel this way. She wondered why she ever doubted herself in the first place, but atleast she knew she was right. Instinctively, she gripped the handle of her katana that was attached to her back and covered by her hair. The idea of a competition was a bit childish, but she wasn't going to say no. She let out a soft laugh and shifted from one foot to the other. "Well, please lead the way."

While waiting for one of the others to make a move first, she flexed her fingers as preparation. She was glad to have improved enough to summon her magic with a simply hand gesture rather than large ones that used her entire body. Just the thought of how she was before training made her cringe. Her mind focused back in on the matter at hand, the competition. Her magic had a very long and wide range, so she could easily just crush her foes under immense pressure before the others could even get to it. If such was the case, it'd be a surefire way to win. However, that wouldn't be any fun. She'd just have to see what would happen.

@Rauzi @Clyde

Reactions: Ali
Nero had been gone for a while. It had been a few days since he last was in Crystal Owl. There was a personal request asked of him in the streets of Cedar Town. Some of the inhabitants of the town knew his interest in exploring the mystery out there. Nero accepted the request, however there wasn't alot of money in it. About 6,000 Jewels. He was to find a lost item, and the latter happened to be stuck at the bottom of the ruins somewhere.

Before Nero just left for this journey, he did take a look at the board with the few jobs lined up for their guild. He was going to take on the job that requested his presence in Tenrou Island. Obviously, he was going to ask a few others as well. Priorities was not the same for him, and he figured it would be something he'd check on the way back.

~~~~~~~~

The man was making his way back. Passing through a few villages and or towns. On his way back to Crystal Owl, he was reminded about something he had forgotten. 'Ah, yeah. I was going to check out Tenrou Island.' From his location, the mentioned place was not that far away. 'I guess I'll have to check the place out and then had back to the guild.' Nero was not persay ready to take on the job. He wanted to rest, meet his guild, and plan the trip with a few others first.

But, since Nero was close by, all there was to do was to at least check the place out. It was a famous island at that. What treasures could it hold? What actually surprised the grey haired mage was to the fact that they had a job such as that on the board back home. Since their guild was almost if not broke, that was unexpected. Plenty of time passed as Nero was deep in the forest. Following a certain direction, he was able to see a few figures up ahead.

They looked alot more suspicious the closer he got. The man decided to hide close by, behind a tree. "What are they doing here?" He whispered to himself, wondering if there was any information he could gather. Or to see if they were friendlies or not. Judging by the expression on some of their faces, it was likely that they weren't.

35mmvrd.png

✞✞✞

◢[spoili]
Eliarte Vexis
Crystal Owl Wizard

Activity & Location:
Following Ona
(Fiore)

Contemplating their next move as a team
(Fiore)

Worrying for her group's safety
(Fiore)

Interactions & Tags:
Frederick - Crystal Owl Wizard - @Blitzfang43
Ona - Crystal Owl Wizard - @Reanimator Bob
Devo - Crystal Owl Wizard - @Clyde

Notes:
None ♥

Current Outfit:
**Interchangeable at any point**
[spoili]
awesome-starcraft-2-and-diablo-iii-cosplay-52.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
cdb1a66bc49acf4f4f188c251df82e99.jpg
[/spoili]
Listening Music:
*Feel the chill-trap**
[/spoili]

Eliarte had come to her own personal point of silently observing. She had a feeling, that interjecting her opinion into whatever was coursing through Ona's head at the moment, would only serve to halt their progress - it was better to follow in this moment, rather than lead.

Eliarte had taken the flower Devo had given her only moments before, snipping the steam with a brutish cut of her sharp, serrated fingernail, sliding the chopped perennial atop her right ear, letting it linger underneath her long, midnight black tresses. As the warm summer winds blew in an opposing direction, Eliarte began to get annoyed with how many times she had brought her hands to her face in order to remove her hair; she was close to making the decision of either tying it back, or re-hashing her hood, though the latter would cause her blackened hood to absorb the grotesque heat of the day and she wasn't much in the mood to obtain sun-stroke.

"Ona.. what.." Eliarte paused upon coming to stand before a massive apple tree. Never in Eliarte's life had she seen such a large, impressive piece of nature. The sight was practically breath-taking. Each apple seemed as red as fresh blood, which, albeit, might come off as a weird comparison, though, Eliarte could care less. She had wanted to run for the tree and it's delicious fruit just as Ona had done, however, upon watching the small girl crash into what seemed to be an invisible wall, Eliarte planted her feet in place, once more observing.

It should have been easy to sense for the four of them - a crystal clear wall of magic, most likely some form of protection magic. What was puzzling Eliarte, however, was the grandiose size of said wall. It was hard enough for a wizard by their lonesome to create such a wall, however, one of this size astonished the creation-wizard. Eliarte's bemused observations came to a halt as she watched Ona go at the wall with a harsh intent of breaking it down.

"Ona." Eliarte came up to the girls side, laying one hand flat on the girls right shoulder, "it's not coming down. Even with your impressive feats of destruction magic, trust me." She smiled down at the devilish girl, before her attention was swiftly drawn to a feeling of some foreboding presence. Eliarte whisked herself around, meeting the same glances from her guild-mates; they had sensed it as well. She brought her pointed fingernails before her exposed midriff, bending her fingers before it to gain the armor she had previously lost. She brought her hand up behind her head, yanking the thick hood overtop her black mane, covering her face in shadow.

"Ona...Devo...Frederick...we have visitors..." Eliarte twisted her hands into balled up fists, reading her inner reserves of magic to conjure anything and everything that may help them deter the presence of this dark aura.

✞✞✞

Reactions: Akashi
Still very new to Crystal Owl, Terra Kaida spent most of her time alone. Her brow was often furrowed in thought as she sat by a boulder. The Earth Dragon Slayer had come to be a part of the Crystal Owl Guild barely a week before. She remembered little from before she had woken, surrounded by strangers. Her head throbbed when she tried to reach for memories she knew had to be there. She hated not knowing her own past. Sighing, Terra leaned back against the boulder, her head aching. "Why can't I remember?" She inquired of the air.

[BCOLOR=transparent]As much as Nero was aware of them, they easily became aware of him. Deyza would never last with someone who looked so physically strong so it was Eashye who stepped forward. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll deal with him on the outside," Eashye told the two of his teammates.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vaneef folded and crossed her arms. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I thought he was kind of cute," she frowned.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You and Deyza can quickly take out those in the territory," Eashye told her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I didn't think to hear an actual thought from Eashye before, and yet, here I am, doing so," Vaneef snapped.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eashye simply smiled and rolled his shoulders back. He got out from the bushline and headed towards the man who had noticed them. [/BCOLOR]

@Akashi

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oi," Eashye greeted, "Stranger? May I ask why you're here?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
104g86f.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While Deyza and Vaneef had heard the woman in the territory, Eliarte call them out, and there really was no point in hiding. The other stranger from outside the territory didn't seem like too strong of an opponent. He be easy to fall under Eashye's fist. They enough confident in that. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aren't you a clever Mystical Owl?" Vaneef said as she exposed herself in the territory, "It's too bad I am far more beautiful."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's not why we're here," Deyza told Vaneef also entering the territory himself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In general though no one could normally enter the territory, beside himself and whomever he gave permission to do so. The rules were designed by him.[/BCOLOR]

@Ali, @Blitzfang43, @Reanimator Bob

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm sorry, but this is the end for you," Vaneef said, "I am not in a particular mood to speak, but my name is Vaneef. Please die quickly."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
zl4v1h.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am Deyza," the young man said with a bow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2uizsqf.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So, they waited for the group to say or react before they did so.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In the territory,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Devo was not completely caught off guard by this, the moment he sense magic, he wore an observational expression as he watched Onna struggle with the wall. The magic was a particularly strong variety, and he didn't think they were going to get out of the way of this magic until the caster released them. Lucky for them they didn't have to wait much longer.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The moment Eli-chi noticed the individuals, the individuals showed up. They looked like a particular strange group of individuals. Yet, he was staring at the woman who had introduced herself as Vaneef. Something felt strange when he looked at her. Something felt. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Without thinking much about it and to the horror of his teammates. Devo was on his knees with a set of flowers looking at Vaneef. This was love.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Perhaps, I can deter you away from your life of evil, and go on a date with me," Devo offered here, there were a strange collection of hearts surrounding him as well. While his team watched and even Deyza was now looking at him with appropriate confusion.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vaneef on the other hand blushed. It was the first time a woman his own age, began to blush and start to get all shy. Vaneef felt her face going hot, it was the first time a man had ever stepped up to her in such a manner before. With no fear. This man. This idol Devo-sama. Could be her dark prince charming.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Devo-sama, my dark, prince charming," Vaneef said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Deyza being the youngest was very confused by this turn of events. Vaneef was not the type of person to simple turn around when she wanted to kill something. Yet, here she was practically drooling over this Devo individual. He hadn't heard of Devo before until now. No. Then it dawned on him slowly. All those idol magazines in Vaneef's room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At first it was going well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Then he was suddenly only in his knickers in front of Vaneef. Who was staring at him. Instead she only blushed even further. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I didn't think we'd be moving so fast," Vaneef told Devo.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wait! What?" Devo asked. He suddenly looked down at himself, "Where are my clothes!" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Deyza put his pointer finger on his temple.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Can we please kill them now?" Deyza asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vaneef snapped herself a bubblegum web and trapped Devo in the bubblegum web sac.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sure, and afterwards I have a date," Vaneef said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Rauzi, @RaineSensei[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]On the plains,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meer looked at his two guild mates. This was all, but good and true. How did they get to them before they got to them? Meer thought about it and quickly snapped his fingers. They needed to cause as little to no suspicion right now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If we can get close enough, I can get around them, and you two distract them from the front," Meer suggested. His smile had finally faded and he was the thinking, calculating guild member most appreciated on their side.[/BCOLOR]

Phyllis Thirn

"Well the problem is that we have no idea where they actually are, and we don't know if they're hostile or friendly" she says, not being interested into Meer's plan. "How about we just keep on walking and see what will happen, if they're hostile, we will take care of them easily" she says, being confident about her skills afterall. Without wanting to stay standing there like a bunch of easy targets, she began to cross the plains, of course assuming that Meer and Syrenei will follow her. It was very pretty day as there wasn't wind at all and the sun was shining.

At the same time the scout of the dark guild mages kept an eye on the group taking a note of them starting to move, he once again climbs the hill down to report to the leader of the group, "They're on the move, heading this way. Judging by their course they're going to Hargeon" the scouts reports before going back to his spot.

Syrenei Kazuran

"I suppose so," Syrenei stated quietly, agreeing with Phyllis. She didn't really mind doing either, but if there was a chance it was just a harmless group, she didn't wanna risk attacking them. Doing so might tarnish the guild name and she didn't want that, especially this soon after the guild's debut. She moved along with the woman, following her as her own thoughts drifted off.

Her thoughts eventually settled down on an old memory of her childhood friend. They met as children and grew to be extremely close to one another, but she had lost contact with him after the attack. By chance, the two reunited under the same guild. Nostalgia once again welled up inside her as she continued on the journey across the plains.

@Clyde @Rauzi

Mizura Raien

"Everyone's probably out," mumbled the blue haired man, a hand raising to scratch his neck. I won't get to see Sy either, he thought with a sigh. He hadn't seen her in years and there was still so much they had to catch up on, but it couldn't be helped if the guild had work to be done. When he first saw her in the guild the day he came to join, he was happier beyond belief. To celebrate their happy reunion, he even placed his guild emblem to mirror hers, like two parts of a whole. He smiled at the thought and continued on to the guild.

Upon entering the guild hall, he noticed the presence of another girl, Terra. He wasn't going to approach her first, but he did give her a small wave. He was usually seen playing around with girls and such, but he was exhausted from the events from the night before.

@CynderTheDragoness

The Slamming against the wall had ceased. But instead an eerie silence had fallen over the area. The area began to fill with malice. And it was not coming from the newly arrived Dark Guild members. No, this was irradiating from the young girl who had only moments ago been slamming against the wall. She let her club drag on the ground as she started at the floor approaching the woman who was now holding onto her Beloved.

"No Apple... Accelerate."

*Crack!*

Her club went gliding over her head, as she swung it with only one hand. It hit the ground with such force, it cracked into pieces. Tiny chunks of rock went flying in all directions. She looked forward and raised her head up at the women. Dead eyes. Eyes that seemed have nothing in them.

"No Devo... Accelerate"

She plunged the end of her club into the ground, and the larger pieces of rock flew into the air. She raised her hand up, taking away their kinetic energy, as they remained suspended in the air.

"Lady no live... Accelerate!"

She moved with break neck speed, hitting each of the suspended rocks with her club, sending them flying at the two who stood between her and Devo. She clearly was not happy, even with her usual demeanor.

Last edited:
Terra had gone inside only a few minutes before Mizura entered the Guild Hall. Terra herself was seated on a stone bench on one wall. Just being near anything made of the Earth element made her feel secure. The Earth Dragon Slayer looked in the direction of the entrance at the sound of approaching footsteps. One of the other members of Crystal Owl had walked in. It was Mizura. She nodded her acknowledgment at his wave. She had seen him flirting with many of the females in the Guild. Terra rarely saw him. She rarely saw anyone as she kept to herself, often wandering around on her own.

It was quite unfortunate. The suspicious people past the tree he was hiding behind was definetely not there for some picnic time. They were after something, that much he could've gathered. 'Who're they going after!?' A question came to his mind, but as luck would have it, his own presence was discovered as well. As only one of the three figures approached Nero, all he could try and do was to be oblivious to the information he had gathered by hiding.

'Well, here goes..' Moving away and around the tree, the mage had a silly look on his face. Scratching the back of his head while speaking to the man before him. "Heh. I am just passing by really. I frequently come here to harvest some plants, flowers for back home, ya'know.." While he said that he pointed behind him. "Village is close by and all.."

Walking a bit forward, he continued. "So... What are you guys upto? I haven't seen you here before, hehe." If anything, Nero could at least try and pry some information out from him. "Oh and, I already got some flowers back here if you would like to see. They are quite rare and nice. Would you like to buy some perhaps?" He asked, turning slightly to the side.

@Clyde

"I'll do it later... I said I'll... do it later... ugh... You stupid bird... go... get... I'll fry you up good you sonuva-Waah!"

*Thud*

Within one of the beds of guild, a young girl was sleeping pea-

"Who knocked me on the floor?! I'm gonna kill them..."

Ahem... was sleeping peacefully. That is until a little bird had invaded her dreams, telling her to get up. Strange dreams that one had. Strange dreams indeed. She picked herself up off the ground in an obvious foul mood. Her hair was practically smoking. She began making her way to the hall. Still dead tired, still really pissed. She walked right by the bulletin, grabbing whatever paper she could. She figured it was a mission.

"I'm gonna earn some money for this dump."

So she walked out and was half way to the train station before she looked at the paper.

"Come to Big Ben's Baked Beans Bananza. Today we have a special on-God DAMMIT!"

She crumpled the paper and through it as far as she could. And she turned around, her hair smoking severely now. It was a surprise she didn't ignite right then. As she got to the hall, she kicked the door open. And it fell off it's hinges as she came storming in.

"Why didn't anyone tell me there weren't any jobs! I almost walked to Big Bills Baked Bag Birds or some stupid crap like that. Gaah... I need a drink..."

Still on her fuming anger, Petra sat herself on a stool waiting for her drink. She was grumbling swears all the while.

@CynderTheDragoness @RaineSensei

Pulling herself from her thoughts, Terra gazed around the room. It was then that she noticed that two more Guildmates were huddled in the center of the room, both looking more than a little ragged. She hadn't noticed them pass by her when she sat by her boulder outside. The green eyed brunette crossed the room to them. "Looks like you two were out looking for trouble." She observed quietly. "Any luck with success?" The Earth Dragon Slayer inquired, not knowing what they had been up, to but rather making small talk. Then, a door being kicked off it's hunges made her turn her attention to the woman who had just entered the room. "Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" She commented, knowing full well she may be snapped back at. Terra needed a little sparring, be it verbal or combat.

@Iroh @EddiEddi @Reanimator Bob

Reactions: Ali and Iroh
Some of the village stopped and turned, muttering surprise and quiet rumors among themselves as a familiar form approached Cedar. Some of the children were curious, so parents told their children that he was a mighty hero, but at a terrible price. Some of the children tried to approach, but their parents quickly snatched them up and simply watched. David became a familiar figure as he entered the town. He had acquired a large new scar during his travels that ran from his left eyebrow to his right cheek, skipping over the indent that was his eye. It was not an unsightly scar, it opposed the color of his pale skin in such a way that it complimented his figure rather than diminished it. A child came loose from the crowd, and orphan, but coming to regret the decision as David stopped and turned to him, his gaze seeming to fix him in place like the child had been turned to a breathing statue. David approached the boy, towering over him at 6 foot 3, while the boy was merely 4 foot. The crowd held their breath as David seemed to stare into the boy's soul, his amber eyes drilling into him and seeming to eminate a light red glow. After a moment, David relented his trance-like gaze, looking to his pack and pulling something out while he crouched. He pulled out a peculiar object that had two parts and two strings. One sting attached the two pieces, hile the other hung with a metal loop at the end. David grabbed the metal and pulled it quickly, sending one piece flying upwards and spinning, releasing an array of colors before slowing to a stop and falling back down onto the other piece. David adopted a more gentle stare as he looked at the boy again, giving him the item. His eyes seemed to show a smile, but his face mask left no evidence of this. David merely stood again, patting the orphan boy on the head before continuing back to the Crystal Owl.

David arrived at the outside of the Crystal Owl, staring up at the building... The sight of his guild hall saddened him, and he begins to wonder if he should have taken the rewards from removing the few dark guilds he had along the way. If he had, the guild would be sitting pretty on about one mil in jewel. He also began to wonder if they would still give him the reward if he told them his predicament, but his pride would not allow it, along with the fact that he wished to remain anonymous to the counsel. He sighed and opened the door to the Crystal Owl guild hall, letting his presence fill the room before he began to study it.
There was the Earth Dragon Slayer Terra, a girl with much potential, but what seemed to be little inspiration.
There was also Petra, who seemed to be buried in her mug. He scoffed at her lack of control over her desires, but continued looking about.
Mizura was also there, and David appeared to take notice of him as well, though he said nothing to any of them as he went to the job board, seeing only deals and sales. He scoffed, was his name touching the people's lips not enough to let his guild members enjoy the life that a proper guild should yield?
He stood, staring at the job board, deep in thought. Nodding to himself, he went upstairs to the S rank job board, but unlike the regular, there was not a single paper, not even a useless coupon. He hesitated, and slowly moved to the Hero Quest job board, not sure whether or not to be relieved that there was nothing there as well. David descends to the main floor and pulls a chair with him before settling in the corner and pulling his hood over his eyes as he waited for Master Phyllis to return. This always confused David, as he didn't even talk to the guild master of the Blue pegasus, who tried to convince him to join them, even resorting to beggin and trying to force him. Needless to say, none of these worked, but what was strange is that Phyllis was the only one but the counsel and his dead mother to hear his voice. Well, that and the enemies he killed, who he was convinced were lucky enough to hear his voice give them a proper farewell, even using a mysterious language to strengthen the weight of his speech.

@Rauzi, @RaineSensei

[BCOLOR=transparent]Just like them to not take any caution. In truth it irritated him a little. Always rushing in. Instead of using their brains they just wanted to walk towards what could be a bad situation. If there was one thing he tried to minimize was the injuries he got. He wasn't built to take a beating. And these two Amazon woman here were just walking towards the very worse thing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Of course, let's just walk towards unknown, unseen people," Meer mocked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meer edged his way behind Phylis in this case. Because if someone was going to take a fist or magic first, it was not going to be him. Use these giant woman as a shield, was the best strategy he had right now.[/BCOLOR]

Was Rocks-for-Brains trying to pick a fight with her? Ohhoho. Well Petra was always ready for a fight. She slammed her mug into the small bar, and turned around.

"Look, Pebble-Muncher, the only good side of a bed is the inside. Now I so graciously left the 'good side' of a bed to help get this crap-hole some money. So I'd rather not take any sass right now. Cause sass makes me mad. And when I get mad, it's hard to control myself."

She raised her fist, as it light in flames. Talons of fire grew from her flaming hand. Yeah she was pissed, but man fighting gave her such a rush.

@CynderTheDragoness

David sees Petra make more that an idol threat. He sighs, thinking that his guild members are like starving dogs fighting over the same need; money. He sighed and pulled out an artifact, a magic notebook and scribbled something into it before tearing the paper out and throwing it. It split in two and landed in front of both of them. [BCOLOR=#ffcc99]You both should know better, fighting among guild members is not good unless it is directed non offensively. Terra, it is clear that Petra is not in a good mood, so instead of pestering, you should allow her to have a chance to wake herself, especially since you are the older one. As for you Petra, you should know better than to take such insults so seriously, but I understand why you could have been offended. I will not ask either of you to apologize, but know that I hope that there are no further acts of violence, since I shall be reporting every detail of my journey to Master Phyllis, even the events that occur here in the guild hall.[/BCOLOR]
After the message is complete, David puts away his notebook and leans back against the wall again. This is no way that he should be waiting for master, since he could be out doing something more productive, like, say, hunt down a dark guild! David shrugs off the thought; he deserved a break.

Last edited:
Phyllis Thirn

She sighs upon listening to Meer's complaining, "Meer stop complaining, you still have two combat oriented wizards in your group, if we get into fight, just focus on survival" she says while keeping her eyes nailed to the environment to look for any things that looked strange or out of place. Phyllis also took a note of Syrenei not completely focusing on the task at hand and her mind seemed to wander a bit. "Syrenei, could you please focus, you can let your mind wander when we get to Hargeon" she says.

Roderick Hulben

After checking the damage and tending to Eiji's and Alexander's wounds, he shifted his focus on the girls fighting, he hadn't even noticed David's arrival either, his presence is so mysterious thing. He saw as David wrote something to piece of paper and upon throwing it it split in half and each half flew to the girls. Was this the form of communication David used? Roderick had never really made contact with David. Roderick had only seen him a couple times at the guild. The money problems really seemed to get on some guild member's nerves though, which for sure wasn't a good thing. "Can we please calm down? Fighting between guild members is the last thing we need at the moment" he says.

As flames engulfed Petra's fists, rock and soil enveloped Terra's hands and arms. She stood at the ready, waiting for the other girl to strike first. "No need to ruffle your feathers." She quipped. A paper floated down in front of her. No doubt it came from the mysterious silent man, David. It unnerved her that he never spoke. Releasing her Magic, Terra stepped down. The Guild Hall would not take even a single blow and it seemed as though Petra was unwilling to sparr outside. The Earth Dragon Slayer returned to her stone bench. All the jobs seemed to have been taken already. The only thing to do now was wait, but Terra hated to sit idly by when something could be done.

David sighed and rose, reaching into his bag and pulling out some tools. The good thing about being the last member of a merchant guild is that you get the perks of having all the magical artifacts you can hold. This backpack was one of them, it could carry anything from a weapon to a person, as it was more like a house on the inside than a backpack. The tools he pulled out were simple hinges, nails, and a hammer. He hammered the hinges onto the wall where the old ones were and took the first set of hinges off the fallen door. He then lifted the door back onto the new hinges and hammered down the stoppers. He opens and closes it experimentally before nodding to himself, going outside to get out of the depressing atmosphere. He took a deep intake of air, sighing as the sea air hit his nose. God I missed the ocean, David thought.

Last edited:
"I'm home."

Walker announced as he walked by, for if he didn't he'd be like a ghost, unnoticed until someone looked up from the daily paper, just another downside to his accursed magic. Walking in he carried two leather bags full of paper and dropped one on the counter where Lisanna was and went and dumped the contents of the other into the fire. If asked he would of course explain himself to any who wanted to listen to the novel. Then taking the satchel back to the other he began sorting. Newspapers and mail were among the things and other tidbits with his face on them. He was erasing his existence yet again. Walker's popularity, among the people he helped on his way to make others he helped forget about him, was quite a nuisance for himself. If he got over it, he might be able to help the guild, but for now he is too content with staying true to his homeland and remaining hidden.

After, he sorted the bag putting mail that didn't involve him away and the others into the satchel he burns, he dragged the bag over and dumped its contents again. Then dropping the empty satchel down he went off to deliver the mail.

"Be back in an hour. Maybe longer... it depends on the trip. Or if I run into anything again. It'd be quite annoying if I did. How common are pirates nowadays? I just ran into a few a bit ago. And now that I think about it they might have just been everyday thieves, but live on a ship. Well, nonetheless I sent them back home. That, I did. Those ladies seemed quite happy about it too. I feel like a real superhero saving all these damsels in distress all the time. No idea why the master's thought the mainlands were too dangerous."

Walker chuckled to himself as he waved and walked away. Accidentally, he left his blade on the table with his bag, but in an instant whoever was watching would see it fly out the door and into his hand.

"Ciao now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.