Fairy Tail: The Crystal Owl [In Character]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Still a bloody waste of wizards if you ask me." He commented on the explanation to his question.

Then Eiji got punched as he attempted to explain their plan.
"What in the name of The Celestial king's moustache was that for?" Alexander shouted in tandem with Eiji yelling out as he was landing as he took a combat stance, quite surprised that the old lady had enough strength to strike his team-mate as well as to get the drop on him. He let Eiji deal with the matter as he knew in this state if he got involved it would very quickly turn sour due to the nature of the current mark he was using.

"Crazy old bat. no wonder the other mages decided to high tail it. Lets just hope the crazy isn't contagious." He growled as the old lady left. "Yeah, lets get this sorted," agreed as he started to work again, he paused to glance at his staff which was catching the light in a very strange manner "Ya think we should bring a few extra guild mates with us when we do this?" He suggested as he split one of the bits of lumber to fit in one of the remaining holes. "And that magic of yours is rather strange, I never got a chance to ask you what it is?" He added as he continued to work. He didn't seem to grow tired or slow down, just working methodically and mechanically, almost like a robot. "And that magic of yours is rather strange, I never got a chance to ask you what it is?"

35mmvrd.png

✞✞✞

◢[spoili]
Eliarte Vexis
Crystal Owl Wizard

Activity & Location:
Leaving Crystal Owl with Frederick, Ona, and Devo
(Crystal Owl Mess Hall)

Wandering somewhere in Fiore, lost
(Fiore)

Discussing what to do with her teammates
(Somewhere in Fiore)

Interactions & Tags:
Frederick - Crystal Owl Wizard - @Blitzfang43
Ona - Crystal Owl Wizard - @Reanimator Bob
Devo - Crystal Owl Wizard - @Clyde

Notes:
Eliarte, Devo, Frederick, and Ona are currently lost somewhere in Fiore, due to Tenrou Island being magically barricaded by even the strongest of magics' and undetectable to those who are not welcome by the resting master - Mavis Vermillion.

Current Outfit:
*First half of the journey*
[spoili]
awesome-starcraft-2-and-diablo-iii-cosplay-52.jpg
[/spoili]
*Second Half*
[spoili]
cdb1a66bc49acf4f4f188c251df82e99.jpg
[/spoili]
Listening Music:
*I can't apologize for listening to this on repeat.*
[/spoili]

Once in the mess hall, Eliarte had packed what little travel items she needed. It wasn't often Eliarte Vexis would be found roaming Fiore with more than a small napsack, and maybe a weapon or two; at that moment, the young wizard was glad her magic allowed her to conceal her weapons in a summonable form; she hated carrying anything not worth the effort.

With a quick glance to her newest teammates, at least for the time being, Eliarte smirked, her surgically sharpened canines gleaming under the fluorescent lighting of the guild. She swiftly reached up behind her head, gripping the thick fabric of the hood which was a signature part of her outfit, pulling it up and over her head, shrouding the crown of her head from both sunlight and identification. Should the sun be blazing hot, Eliarte would remove parts of her armour in order to stay cool, but there was something about it's familiarity and security that kept the woman feeling safe and sane - she appreciated the armor, and it appreciated her, it was an extension of herself, and a treasured heirloom from her last guild, and now passed family.

Eliarte's smirk fell from her face as she eye'd down her partners, there was Frederick, Devo, and Ona, all truly skilled people, and she was happy to be tagging along, regardless of it being Frederick's original idea to take this job - should it require four people, Eliarte would be more than surprised, she had merely chosen to tag along in order to hopefully find an opportunity for the guilds rise to appreciation within Fiore. She came to the small entrance door of the guild, pushing it open with one hand, and with the other, she brought two fingers to her lips, whistling to gain the attention of her three travel partners.

"Let's get going... unless you three want to travel during the night." Eliarte pushed her way through the door, taking off in the direction of Tenrou island. She had no idea where the island itself actually was, however, a general direction was something Eliarte had acquired from gossip, and she had previously overheard the Master speak of it's general direction.

-TIME BREAK-

Eliarte had realized shortly after the journey had begun that it was much to hot to be dressed in full armor, she proceeded to remove the midsection of her armour in order to free some of her skin and appreciate the breeze for all it was worth, she followed shortly by pulling the hood from her head and tilting her head backwards, breathing in the beautiful sunshine.

"Well, minus the fact that we're lost, at least it's beautiful out." The mood had shifted dramatically with that comment, bringing everyone to a sudden conclusion that they were indeed lost. Eliarte shot a harsh look towards Frederick, "I probably should take responsibility for this myself, however, why didn't you ask the master for all information regarding Tenrou island, Frederick? It would have been nice to know it's practically impossible to find! Even the people we've asked along the way have no clue where it is or how to get to it." Eliarte sighed, plopping down on the hard dirt pathway the four of them had been following for awhile. She dropped her small napsack beside her, reaching into the burlap before pulling out a small flask containing some variety of alcohol. She sat there, sipping it, feeling defeated.

✞✞✞

Last edited by a moderator:
@EddiEddi

200_s.gif

"And that magic of yours is rather strange, I never got a chance to ask you what it is?" Alexander had asked and that made Eiji chuckle to himself.

"Your calling my magic weird your the one being kept alive by your magic armor and your magic has abilities that I can't comprehend but honestly my magic is also a mystery to me at times. Its called living Ink magic from the outside looking in you'd think its just magic to control ink but its much more then that, its as it say living it has a mind of its own I give a command and it follows it. For instance I told it to track down the mages who damaged this home as long as there's some trace of their magic lingering it can track them and will only be visible when it finds who was responsible I give the order and if its capable of achieving it then it does it and I also need enough magic power of course" he replied as he almost finished working on the house.

"Its not actually Ink and I don't know what it is the book that taught me it was missing some pages I guess that had to do with its origin but it most resembles Ink so thats what its called. We don't need to get the guild involved we are fairly new, if two mages from a new guild break a dark guild that's jewels and infamy I don't know about you but I think we can handle it besides I don't want to get anyone hurt" he replied as they finished up the home.

The old woman looked at it "This is shotty work but it will do" she says tossing Alexander the bag with their payment....
That's when the living ink revealed itself leaving a trail and Eiji looked at it as he ordered for it to only show itself to him and his guildmates the old woman couldn't see it but she knew where they were headed.

"You should take your friends advice and bring your whole guild don't come knocking on my door when they kick your ass" she says.

Eiji begins walking and looks at Alexander "Its your decision if you want to come along but I'm going now while we can still get the drop on them" he says

Reactions: Ali
The walk to the guild was quite long, but not the least bit tiring. Birds sang and danced in the air above the pale colored woman, seemingly as if flocking to her. It wasn't unusual for her. It happened it all the time when she lived in the forest as a kid. The familiar sounds of the forest brought back memories of her childhood, even the bad ones. But she was used to it. Living in the city, adapting, training hard, everything; she was used to it all.

Upon entering the general area of the guild building, Syrenei took a moment to gaze at the building. It was a bit odd looking in her eyes, but she looked upon it very dearly. Despite being quite new, she felt welcomed there. It was a place that reminded her of home before the incident years ago. The thought made her instinctively flex her back and reach up to touch her guild mark on her eye.

Just as she was about to walk closer to the building, she received a voice in her head, talking directly to her head. The voice was soothingly familiar to her and brought a warm smile to her face.

"Syrenei? How are you doing? It's been a while since you and I last saw each other."

"Yeah, I know. I've been well. Just feeling a bit nostalgic right now. Where are you?"

"Traveling here and there. Anyways, I just wanted to check up. I'll get in contact with you later. Bye and take care."

With that, the voice disconnected, leaving Syrenei with a wide smile. Her brother, Shio, had inherited the ability of telepathy from their mother and he made good use of it by contacting her often. It kept them together and made sure that the other was okay.

Finally moving again, Syrenei came into sight of Phyllis and Mezmeer. They seemed to be heading out on an errand, so she thought it'd be best to say her greeting and maybe even join them. She hurried over, her long hair flowing effortlessly behind her. "Master, Mezmeer!" She called, stopping just an arms length away from them. "Heading out?"

[BCOLOR=transparent]When Eli-chi announced that they were lost, Devo fell to the ground dramatically. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I cannot be lost, we cannot be lost, if we're lost, something will eat us," Devo began to mumble, "They eat the pretty ones first. Eli-Chi, I promise to defend you." The promise came with a swift action of him offering her a flower. It wasn't in romantic terms because when he originally confessed to Eliarte, she rejected him, slapping him across the face. It gave the cameras and fans to speculate what happened. Though most probably already knew what might have happened.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Devo didn't know what was wrong with him. Probably had everything to do with the way he grew up. Never allowed anything turned into excessively doing something. He might have been overreacting, though it was the first time a serious expression washed over Devo's face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Frederick hadn't looked over the mission details and Onna had simply whisked them away. Now they had to figure a way out of here. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well," Devo said slowly, "We'll have to figure out wind direction. That might help navigate us. Or find running water." Those were his suggestions. Though he wouldn't be much help considering how he often was the one getting people lost. Though in this case he didn't think anyone was blaming him. Wait! Was it his fault?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Was he the one who got us in this predicament? He couldn't, but help feel as if this were his fault. He got them into this mess. Then again though that was silly. Yet, what if he had a new magical power that whenever someone was around them they were destined, doomed to be lost.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He couldn't handle that kind of pressure. His heart pounding in his chest. As he looked at Eli-chi, Onna-devichi, and Frederick senpai. They didn't think he did this? They didn't think he was at fault here. Worry and panic was beginning to set into his already frantic personality. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This isn't my fault is it?" Devo asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meer senpai would have been completely honest with him. Usually telling him yes to every question he ever asked. Wait, wasn't that a bad thing?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meanwhile, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Meer was setting out to go, he turned towards Phylis who had asked him a simple question.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll be heading to Hargeon Town," Meer responded. And that seemed simple enough. Meer was familiar with the forest. It's where he came from. It's where he was raised since he was a baby. Though back then. Meer skipped along. His ruffly shirt sorta ballooned over his black breeches and moved with every movement he made. Meer had the habit of wearing slippers exposing his ankles most of the time. He wasn't a fan of proper shoes or socks for that matter. When he was in the forest, he felt its magic through his body. Shoes just blocked that. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Before they even got too far, someone was calling him Master and he recognized the voice. So he turned around to Syrenei.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We are heading out, I am going to be doing a cooking job, and Phylis and I have to enter the forest," Meer began, but he sounded hesitant and unsure. As if trying to persuade Syrenei to go. More shields for him, the less he was going to get hurt. That's the way it goes. [/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: RaineSensei and Ali
"Fault lies not with us... Fault lie with statement. No directions."

Ona had perched herself atop her club, once more performing her balancing act. Her eyes were closed as she began meditating. Perhaps she could sense something. Anything?... She sat silent for several minutes as she meditated on the matter, searching her inner thoughts for the information they needed to find their destination.

At last she opened her eyes, and jumped down from the handle of her club. She rested it on her shoulder, and pointed in a direction.

"This way."

Ona began walking off into the forest, leaving other behind. And she did not stop no matter what they would say. She was that certain of her way.

Phyllis Thirn

Phyllis listened to Meer's poor try to persuade Syrenei to join them and chose to just ask more directly instead of letting Meer handle this. "Yeah, were going out as Meer said, wanna join us?" she says. While waiting for the answer, Phyllis was thinking about what she would actually do when they reached Hargeon town. Probably stop at local bar to drink couple, maybe she even could take Syrenei with her, if she was to join the group that is.

"Remind me to keep my eye out on your presentation then" she says to Meer and takes a few steps back towards the tree behind her and leans against it, she was in no hurry. The two could take as long as they wanted, she was just tagging along afterall. Listening to her surrounding, she could hear some rustling of the leaves a small distance further from her and she turned a bit to see what it was, just to find out it was a rabbit. Hmph... somehow i was hoping for it being some dark mage or something similar she thought.

Syrenei couldn't help but smile at Meer's indirect invitation to join them on their job. She had nothing else to do anyways, so she didn't mind joining them. It'd probably be better than waiting around in the guild for a job. Just as she was about to answer, Phyllis chimed in. She was much more direct compared to Meer's subtle hints about joining them. "If you'll have me, then please allow me to join you on this job," she said, giving a small nod of her head in replacement of a bow.

She looked to the forest, the nostalgia hitting her again. The birds, the trees, everything all reminded her of her home in the woods as a child. The thought made her smile, but it seemed to disappear as she remembered the incident that followed shortly after. Years had passed since that incident, but she could never get over her parents death. The thoughts eventually became too depressing for her and she pushed it all to the back of her head, not letting them bother her at the moment. She didn't want to ruins Meer's or Phyllis' mood while traveling. "Well, I'm ready whenever you two are."

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meer wore one of his foxy smiles, his two colored eyes glinting before deciding to take charge and leading the way. He was toting around a satchel, the only thing he ever carried were tools to collect new ingredients and his spellbook. He just found it in poor taste to keep holding the book in front of everyone all the time. Especially for fear someone might try to steal it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Albeit they'd never be able to use it properly. His magic was his own magic, something he had created over the years and just because someone stole someone else's book, didn't mean it work for them. Truth be told his book was a collection of his potion ingredients for each potion. He would ripped letters from those recipes to create the runes that he did.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In an essence the book was completely useless unless someone was like him. Yet, there was no one like him. He didn't mean that in a narcissistic way either. He meant it as what it was. No one could use the book the way he could use the book. It was simple as that. Years of his own practice in a way and it was the last thing he had of the man who took him in. And raised him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except that these were not sad thoughts. Merely reflecting thoughts. His own name, which felt strange at times. Was something he created. He had always just been called Child, and the Old Man had always been called Old Man. Meer wish he knew more of the man. Meer wish he knew why he had been abandoned.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though a small part of him didn't care. Because it was so far in the past and reliving the past instead of focusing on the future is what aged individuals 20 years. You cannot go back to your past and take something you lost. And Meer understood this. It's why he wasn't passionately burning to discover that very information.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He is who he is because of those turn of events. And he is who he is because that who he created himself to be. He learned and because he learned he was. His future what he made of it and created it to be. Reaching the edge of the forest without a word to Phylis and Syrenei, truth be told he honestly wasn't that big of a talker. Ironically enough.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Off to Hargeon Town," Meer told them, "I will show them what a true cook creates."[/BCOLOR]

Eiji walked off following his trail that was to lead back to the dark guild, his plan was to break the guild which would help make a name for the Crystal Owl which would give me more lucrative jobs. He didn't pay attention to if Alexander was coming along or not he knew the longer he waited the lighter the trail would get as it was following residual magic once that disappeared the link would go cold and he wouldn't be able to track them.

Eiji did give the order for the trail to be visible by guildmates so Alexander could still follow if the trail didn't begin to disappear, he didn't want to use magic to travel along the trail because he wanted to be conscious of his surroundings as when he did use living ink to fast travel everything was a blur.

After roughly a hour and a half the trail went cold as Eiji was led to a cliff and couldn't track the enemy any further but he didnt have to as he saw a cemetery below and what looked to be a guild but he was not sure. Eiji jumped off the cliff using living ink to slide down as if it was the dark guild he didn't want them to be alerted to his presence as he stepped forward from landing he began feeling very weird looking at the guild in front of him.

latest

"This is weird something is not right" he says to himself, and not a split second later a dark orb comes his way causing him to narrowly dodge the attack as it left a small crater at the site of impact. Looking up on a nearby ridge Eiji see's three people a little girl with white hair and a mirror a woman with a fan and a male with long dark hair in front who was obviously their leader

042.jpg

Man: "Welcome to nightmare abyss I am Montez guildmaster pray tell what brings you here wanderer"
Eiji: "I'm no wanderer I am Eiji Kuro guildmember of the crystal owl"
Montez: "Crystal... Owl... doesn't ring a bell Mira have you ever heard of a guild called Crystal Owl?" he asked

The woman with the fan replied.
Mira: "No master I have not it must be some no name weak guild, that is not worth our time"
Eiji: "Well when I destroy this guild you'll never forget the name" he replied.

That is when he got into fighting stance creating a magic circle "LIVING INK LASHER" he called out as multiple dark lances fired at the trio but Eiji was surprised as this attack usually fired more lances, and thats when the little girl stepped in front with her Mirror and absorbed the attack. Eiji was shocked....

Little girl: "I am Amara my magic is called mirrors eye, anything my mirror see's it absorbs... and I can also do this" she says
turning the mirror onto Eiji till his reflection is in it. "Mirror's eye revenge" she called out as the mirror glows and fires back the lances. Eiji runs to the left to dodge them but the little girl follows him with the mirror causing the lances to follow him as well until they strike him. The attack didn't fatally harm him but it was enough to bring him down to one knee, and then blades of wind struck him knocking him into the air leaving deep cuts in his body as he fell to the ground.

Montez had walked up to his body, "Your probably wondering why you feel this way, Mira's wind magic has a effect when it cuts you it slowly steals oxygen from your body so your probably beginning to feel light headed now" he says as he kicks Eiji in the face. "You son of a... wait till I get up, my living ink will swallow you whole" Eiji replied.
Montez laughed as he snapped his fingers and many other mages stepped out the shadows had to be around 20 to 30 all seemed to be using the same type of magic.

"You really think that don't you, but I have a small army of mages that have magic draining abilities, the moment you stepped into our territory your magic was being siphoned. Brilliant isn't ... the Crystal Owl will be happy we got rid of a weakling like you" he says as he walks away.

Eiji begins to get up, a feat which surprised Montez... "Really... Crystal Owl has no weak members and I will show you when we wipe that smug look on your face..." he says .... "LIVING INK ARMOR" he calls out as living ink covers his arms and legs and some of his wounds and hardens.

Montez: "You idiot you have guts but you won't be able to keep this up the longer you remain here the more of your magic that will be drained and Mira's wind magic is weakening your body... but if you have a death wish ... Kill him" he says as his little army charges at Eiji and he begins fighting off as many as he can. Every punch that lands sends an opponent rocketing back as he tried to make his way towards Montez and he was getting close.

Montez could see his armor begining to break but Eiji would just summon more living Ink magic. He was feeling his body weaken as well but he kept pushing forward, if he did end up dying he wanted to give it his all "I will make sure you remember the name of my guild" he says kicking one of the grunts in the face. Montez is actually surprised that Eiji is able to fight Mira gets ready to launch a attack but Montez waves her down he wants to see if Eiji actually can reach him.

Dealing with the last grunt in his way he musters more magic as he it almost within striking distance of Montez, "LIVING INK ARMORED BULLET" he calls out as a magic circle appears on his right fist leaving him with even more armor on his right hand it looked like a dark armored gauntlet around his arm as he punched Montez full force. The strike caused Montez to fly back and broke his guild door. Everyone was shocked and Eiji still armored looked at him as he began to step forward... "Crystal Owl...has no weaklings" he says

Thats when Eiji feels a surge of magic power and Montez stands and begins floating just a little off the ground. The grunts run out of the way as Eiji didn't know whats going on and thats when Montez raised his hand and a dark bolt of lightning shot from his hand and struck Eiji who tried to block it but upon impact his living ink armor shattered, and the power of the blast caused him to scream out in pain as he was blasted back a couple of feet into woods breaking tree's as he finally fell and hit the ground hard.

Montez turned and looked at everyone, "NO ONE EVER LANDED A STRIKE THAT COULD DROP ME, FIND HIM AND KILL HIM BRING ME HIS HEAD SO WE CAN SEND IT BACK TO THIS CRYSTAL OWL GUILD" he orders as the grunts go enter the woods to look for Eiji's body.

The trip to the island was proving to be quite smooth sailing as his little ploted coarse was working quite well. For the most part he stayed silent wanting to keep focus and not make them get lost by accident, which was hardly a rare thing, and make fast travel to get this job over with. They did have to stop quite a few times to ask others for directions on how to get there, but strangely no one could give them a straight answer which was odd in his mind. He cheerfully played it off as them just not knowing where it was, and carried on with the group along the road.

Traveling upon the dirt trail brought back so many memories of his youth when he would follow his master across the lands looking for new towns to preform at. It was in that moment that he realized a certain story about Tenrou island that his master was constantly harping onto him about whenever they got close. "Never stray from the trail Frederick, and keep this advice always within your mind. That forest holds nothing but lies and death for the unprepared as the lost wander for eternity trying to even get close...and you don't even wanna know about those that made it within."

Just as the minor flashback ended he heard Eli stop the group and began questioning why he didn't learn more about the place they were going. This did make him feel bad as the others simply weren't used to traveling the same way he did, but he swore to fix it somehow. As he was trying to think up a way to successfully find a safe route Ona jumped up and began walking towards the woods. His master's remark swirled within his mind as he took a slight step back out of instinct of fear, and tried to gather his courage to follow. Eventually his mind settled on not being able to forgive himself should he allow one of his friends to be injured while he stayed behind like a coward. "Slow breaths Frederick. Remember every journey must begin with the first step...and walking back now is hardly an option." Taking a good breath he signaled for the others to follow after Ona as he pulled his violin from her case just to be safe.

Alexander sighed, He was eternally glad for his armour and its ability to sustain his life, on the flip side however it was often the cause of him falling behind his guild mates when they were in a hurry. But such was the curse of his life when he had forced magic to do that which it should not. Running at a steady loping pace after Eiji he put his staff on his back "Lets see.... I'm going to be late..." he said and started to scrawl in the air, another symbol, another mark called in to use. Slowing a little as the Mark Of Blood left him, he took a breath and laughed softly as the mark of Excess took its place in deciding on his magic skills.

Approaching the area he noticed that his breathing was becoming harder as well as his armour was feeling far more heavy, "Magic power draining spells..." He growled and made a decision, He'd have to do this fast and with as few spells as possible as the armour was now drawing from his own reserves of magic rather than from the magic in the air. He got there just in time to see Eiji blasted backwards.
"guess that's my cue." he said and continued running, "Listen to the sound of Your own Twisted Souls!" He roared as he drove headlong towards Eiji "Cacophonic Choir!" He yelled as a immense, ear splitting scream rose, it sounded just like thousands of souls in eternal torment. It wouldn't do much in the way of damage but no doubt it would disrupt enough of the casters to buy him some time. He grabbed Eiji and slung him over a shoulder not even caring if his guild mate was concious or not, glancing round he saw one of the mages spot him, one who was less effected by his spell. "Stay put!" Alexander shouted and held a hand out "Chains Of Torment!" casting the spell the chains erupted out of the ground holding the mage in place and causing him to writhe in agony. "Ok, Time to go." He coughed and folded what little magic he could summon up around them as he dispelled the Choir and teleported them as far out as he could, Which was only about 20m, but it was out of range of the magic draining spells. The Chains would hold the one who saw them in place for a good long while as they fed off the targets magic energy.

"I bloody hate Dark guilds" He decided out loud as he started jogging back towards the guild, not bothering to put Eiji down, It was only when he stopped a mile out of the guild that he noticed he'd been hit with some form of magic attacks, The boon of the Mark of Excess allowing him to ignore them. "Well.....dam." He growled as he pulled his staff off his back and used it to hold himself up as he set about patching the rent in his armour that showed damaged and ruined flesh, the skin itself seemed unharmed but there was criss-crosses of magical energy zipping across it and grazing the skin slightly, it appeared the armour was ment to heal this damage before it got bad enough to tear him apart. "Next time we do this, We are bringing the guild." Alexander told Eiji as he to sat down and lent on a tree. "I hope however I scared them enough to make them think twice about doing anything stupid."

@Iroh

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Ali, @Reanimator Bob, @Rauzi, @Blitzfang43 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Before they got lost, was what they feeled to realize. He had concealed his energy, as well as his fellow two other Dark Guild members. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, these are the Mystical Owl Guild," he said under his breath.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Apparently so," said one of them, he was a tall, and muscular man. Without anything special about him. He was covered in a layer of thick mud, that no one really noticed till they realize his skin was flaking off pieces of dust. He was, for the lack of words a beefcake in this instance. Capable of taking hits or two.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"They don't look like much," said a woman she blew a large bubblegum bubble, it snapped before she continued to chew it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Shall we go in?" the beefcake asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No, Eashye, we should watch them a bit more," he said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Always waiting, why can't we go in there, pound them in the ground and just take the bounty?" asked the woman, "Deyza, you're always so patient."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"While you two are always impatient, Vaneef,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hmph, I hope you have a plan," she said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I do," Deyza told her, "Just follow my lead."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What do you have planned Deyza?" Eashye asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Let's test them," Deyza told Eashye, "The Master said they wanted more information on the Mystical Owl. Let's get more information."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah, and here I just wanted to kill some little kiddies," Vaneef said, "What's a little girl, a pop idol, some long haired freak, and a the only one who looks capable of a fight going to do to us?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Patients," Deyza this time warned her. Vaneef just folded her arms. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fine," Vaneef said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meanwhile, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They were still lost. Onna-devichi had made it pretty clear that she knew where she was going, so to be perfectly honestly that is how Devo took it. Devo was simple enough to trust everyone and that's where his gullible side came in. Especially when it came to woman. Devo looked around the group.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We are going to find a way out?" Devo asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though they froze because Onna-devichi had stopped moving. Something was entirely wrong in this case. Even Devo could sense an ominous presence had simply entered the forest from what seemed to be nowhere. Onna-devichi had seemed to stop for no reason, as if something was in her way. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is bad," Devo muttered to himself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was not, but a sound. Just the rustling of leaves. The wind had picked up, there was a chill in the air. They were waiting for an explanation. While awaiting what felt like the perfect time for an ambush. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Back at Cedar Town, at the outskirts of the forest,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's nice, isn't it to travel with friends," Meer mentioned, "Phylis, which way to Hag Town?" Meer smirked one of his devilish smiles. He did enjoy a play on words, though truth be told he also had forgotten the name.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though at the same time though. Today was a strange day. Meer was no future teller. Just today felt strange. He wondered if Phylis and Syreini could feel that at least. That today might be more than just a slow day.[/BCOLOR]

Phyllis Thirn

WindPlains.jpg

She nods in acceptance as Syrenei accepted her their offer. Meer seemed to be in real hurry and quickly continued making their way through the forest. Upon reaching the edge of the forest, they were greeted by plains. The terrain had a few hills and trees here and there but was mostly just grass. These plains were known as neutral grounds, no one knew where the name came from or what was the area's history though. Meer asked her which way, to which Phyllis grins a bit in a playful manner. "Across the plains" she says.

"Any guesses on how long will it take to cross the neutral grounds?" she asks just to get some kind of playful competition going on, just so she would get some excitement to the trip. At the same time, there were a few dark guild mages having a camp further away behind a hill. One of the group of five was lying down on top of the hill and notices three silhouettes at the edge of the forest. He quickly crawls backwards to stay unseen and approaches rest of the group. "There's some kind of group coming, three of them. Couldn't get any details as they were so far away" he informs the rest of the group which nods in silence and starts gathering their stuff to get ready for ambushing the unaware group of mages.

It was close... very close. Ona had been following a feeling she had for a while. She knew what she was looking for was not far there. Then suddenly... it was in sight.

An apple tree stood proudly in the middle of the forest. And there on its branches was perhaps the biggest, reddest apple she has ever seen. She picked up her pace, when suddenly.

Oof...

A wall. Right in front of the tree. She couldn't reach the apple. She tried walking again. She bounced right off. Again

Again...

Again...

She was now looking for another way. She held her hand up toward the tree, and made a pulling motion. The apple flew off the tree, but bounced off the invisible wall in front of her. She picked up her club, and then...

*Crash!*

She was repeatedly hitting the wall with her massive club. It was obvious that she sort of territory magic was keeping them stuck. She preceded to whack the wall for several minutes before stopping and stating this.

"Apple is on other side of Territory Magic. Crush all who k/eep me from apple."

The strange thing about her words is that they seemed to hold that almost stoic tone, despite the hostility in the words themselves.

Phyllis Thirn

WindPlains.jpg

She nods in acceptance as Syrenei accepted her their offer. Meer seemed to be in real hurry and quickly continued making their way through the forest. Upon reaching the edge of the forest, they were greeted by plains. The terrain had a few hills and trees here and there but was mostly just grass. These plains were known as neutral grounds, no one knew where the name came from or what was the area's history though. Meer asked her which way, to which Phyllis grins a bit in a playful manner. "Across the plains" she says.

"Any guesses on how long will it take to cross the neutral grounds?" she asks just to get some kind of playful competition going on, just so she would get some excitement to the trip. At the same time, there were a few dark guild mages having a camp further away behind a hill. One of the group of five was lying down on top of the hill and notices three silhouettes at the edge of the forest. He quickly crawls backwards to stay unseen and approaches rest of the group. "There's some kind of group coming, three of them. Couldn't get any details as they were so far away" he informs the rest of the group which nods in silence and starts gathering their stuff to get ready for ambushing the unaware group of mages.
Syrenei followed close behind the two, her eyes wandering the as if searching for something. A sudden feeling of unrest hit her in the form of a chill when entering the plains. The reason for this feeling was unknown to her, but she merely dismissed it despite it being rather strong. She shook her head lightly before walking closer to the two ahead of her. Hearing the woman in front talk, she decided to chime in to help forget the uneasiness in her. "Too long," she said with a small chuckle. The plain was vast and wide, leaving her unable to even see the other side. If she had to realistically estimate, she'd say a couple hours walking at least.

Just as they were continuing to walk, Syrenei got yet another chill in her body, causing her to stop and look around. There was nothing in sight, but she just had a gut feeling that someone was near, though she didn't know whether they were friend or foe. She was hesitant to speak up about it, but thought it'd be best to let this be known. "Say, do you guys feel like someone is near?" She waited a brief moment before looking to them, shaking her head. "I may be wrong, but I just feel a bit uneasy right now." Her eyes calmly scanned the plan, then rested upon the two again, waiting for some sort of reaction.

@EddiEddi

Montez was surprised to look back as it seemed a ally had came to Eiji's rescue and this one had enough power to hold the grunts at bay. Mira and Amara look at him as he waves his hand to for them to stay away, "no I will handle this, he seems to be an elusive one but no mage can escape me" he says confidently.

Montez body is then charged with dark lightning as he goes off like a bullet, the other mages seem as if they are moving in slow motion he almost grabs hold of Alexander but he manages to teleport just a split second before he can land a strike of get a grip on him.

"Ha... luck seems to be on his side" he says aloud as he discharges black lightning even blasting back the grunts who he had sent to find Eiji, they laid on the ground writhing in pain... "consider that punishment, when I say I want a mage dead I want him dead" he said to the ones that were around before bolting off.

Meanwhile Eiji was not conscious but he was beginning to come out of it and he recognized that it was Alex who had a hold of him.. he tried to move but felt electricity move through his body causing him extreme pain. In time Alexander had stopped and put him down... "GAAAH... that... bastard" he said referring to Montez.... "Alex... please... ru...run and leave me behind, they'll come after you to" he says

Eiji tries to move but again the pain causes him to go limp.

His plead seemed to fall on deaf ears and like a prophecy in a minute a dark bolt of lightning hit a nearby tree and in the fire stood Montez... "You thought you could escape my wrath Eiji Kuro of the Crystal Owl, and by your friends belt he must be a guildmate" he says and Eiji's eye's were wide open.... "DAMN it"

Alexander was hurt but not as bad as he was but Montez had great destructive power, he didn't want Alexander to face him but Alex was brave he didn't look like he was gonna back down.

"I have a thing with wanting to know the names of my enemies... what is your name mage of Crystal Owl before you die...hahahah Eiji Kuro you were right I will remember you guilds name as the latest guild I have slaughtered" he says maniacally.

"Relax, I've got you" he said as Eiji yelled in pain during the run. "You moron, you know I can't run as fast as the rest of you. Heavy armour and the like." He said as he continued jogging.

"We stand together, Or not at all." Alexander said standing slowly as the bolt of lightning detonated the tree, "I am not about to leave a guild mate behind to be murdered by some blasted crazed psychopathic failure of a guild master." He said as he turned to face Montez. He used his staff to lift himself up with the intent of giving the impression he was far more injured than he was, even though with his quick patching of his armour it was hard to see. "I guess I got lucky. I'm well out of range of your magical draining spells. Meaning I no longer have to stress over how much power I use." He said as he spun his staff round, the end gathering flickering lights that hypnotized all that gazed upon them. While he had no intent to fight to the end, right away he knew he couldn't run all the way back to the guild with a lunatic like this chasing them. The first thing he did was lash out with the Chains Of Torment, while against a mage like Montez they would do little harm, the fact they used his own magic energy to hold him in place made the rest of this little stunt possible. The flickering lights expanded outwards in to a sphere of madly flashing colours and brightnesses, spiralling back inwards towards Montez, they provided no defence or offence but the upside was they were very hard to dispell and would fill his vision with the whirling colours. "Blind, you cannot Aim." Alexander said, walking sideways as he did so, drawing attention away from Eiji and off in to the forest away from either guildhall. Then the screaming started again, from all around them, a shrieking wail of ten thousand dammed souls, the pure wall of sound could drive weaker mages to their knees. "Deaf, you cannot follow." Alexander continued, his walk as he finished walking round Montez. "Without Your senses, You are nothing." Any mage worth his salt, who could see, would have noticed Alexander drawing a circle around Montez, "Sensory Overload." Alexander said softly as he cast the spell, filling the circle with yet more lights and sound, but also smells, tastes, and feelings, thousands upon millions of them, a life time worth of senses compressed into a single space and time. It was madness in a bubble, but it wouldn't hold.

"Ok, show is over kids." He said as he grabbed Eiji and teleported again, picking up the run with his guildmate over his shoulder. "Ok, this is going to make you feel a little sick." He warned and rapidly teleported, several times over towards the guild hall. The short range teleport, while much faster than most transport spells, had its downsides, one was that with repeated use, passengers would become very queasy very fast. much like extreme motion sickness. After the third teleport the sound of shattering glass in the distance announced the failure of Alexander's entrapment spells. With a very loud thudding noise Alexander's final teleport landed them right in the centre of the guild hall, Where he proceeded to slump down in to a sitting position, roll Eiji off his shoulders, and flop backwards. "Next time I come up with a crazy ass plan, tell me I'm a idiot, don't go fucking do it." He said as he laughed to himself, He'd probably acrued yet more wounds while trapping Montez for that brief period, but he didn't care, his boon would keep the pain away for as long as he needed. The main issue at the moment was so many teleports in such a short time, with a passenger as well, had drained his magic energy faster than he would have liked to admit.

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Rauzi , @RaineSensei [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meer could sense it too. Whoever it was, was either not trying to conceal their energy or couldn't. Yet, he stared across the plains, scanning it to see if he could see anything. He frowned, it was one of the few times his team might see him without his foxy grin. The prankster had vanished. He was all, but serious right now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I can," Meer told the two woman in his party, "Looks like that competition is going to have to pass. How about a new one? When we find whoever this power belongs to. We can see which one of us can bag more magic users."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meer started to smile. That sound a lot more fun anyway. But he was also the only one who looked like he was wearing a very fancy set of pajamas. He took out his spellbook. He was prepared. He always was. Because he was a professional.[/BCOLOR]

Phyllis Thirn

She had felt the magic energy as well. She had felt it much earlier than the other two had. "There's always someone in the Neutral Grounds, but there's something odd about this magic energy." she says and right after that Meer came up with new competition, which lead Phyllis to chuckle a bit to herself. "You chose to run that competition with me in the group? Well at least me and not Rick, that man is ridiculous when it comes to fighting" she says, she still had her hands in the pockets, like she has had during the whole trip. She had been ready ever since they left the guild, making her to be few steps ahead of Meer already.

Roderick Hulben

Roderick was walking up the dirt road leading up to the guildhall. He had been doing some very minor job that involved a bunch of mining, well the job took longer than intended as he managed to make the whole mine crash once. The door of the guild flung open as he entered just to see Alexander sitting in middle of the floor and Eiji being the injured one lying next to Alexander on the floor. Roderick picked walked over immediately upon seeing the pair. "What happened?" he asks as he kneels down in front of them to get better picture of the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.