Fairy Tail Sign-ups~!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hai detective c:

hi akira again. <3

My CS sheet will be up in a sec, need to find the perfect picture.

picture hunts suck
Cause I spend hour after hour on them DX

It happens to us all.. Sometimes I wish I could draw, but I can't for my life. I have plenty of friends who can, but they're not free enough to do a commission or the likes for me, heh. Well, I do have a friend working on something but it's been ages, but it's no worries for me.

I could probably draw something
I just feel like whatever I draw sucks >.<

• Love
Reactions: Akira
I cant draw....Closest I come is a horrible looking house lol

I can draw pretty good dragons or a house, if I set my mind to it. Want me to draw anything? Weapon, building, dragon/serpent/reptile? Not good at animals in general, people [though I have a good eye for proportion and such], and complex stuff.

Name: Kaiya Nakasura

Magic:
Synthesis Magic - Kaiya deprives her environment (no organisms) magical energy to refill his magical energy or to heal to his wounds and diseases, said environment shriveling up. She can either use the energy taken from her surroundings to heal others or even compress them into offensive blasts and explosions. Her wine red eyes turn eerily bright whilst using this magic. Via physical contact and intense magic usage she can also drain the life/energy out of a person or animal.

History:
Kaiya was an orphan since her birth. After her father tucked his tail between his legs and left her at the doorstep of a group home, she grew up assertive and strong as it was the only way to survive among all the other children. She'd eventually get adopted by some wandering female hermit, who would turn out to be a mage and later on her mentor. Kaiya grew up practicing the lost magic of her adoptive mother, taking pride in her unique abilities despite the fact her mother considered her and reminded her that Kaiya was a failure. But it was her adventurous heart and curious mind that would lead her to run away (as her mother turned out to be rather controlling as well) behind her mother's back. She then found Fairy Tail where she decided to make her home. She still wanders if that hermit of a mother still chases her but Kaiya would cross that bridge when she gets there.

Personality:
Kaiya is strong and assertive by nature but also rather sarcastic, cynical, and secretly insecure. She has a very complex personality most likely from growing up with a harsh cold adoptive mage mother. She holds a certain drive and determination that could be considered admirable, but her shit attitude and sarcasm drenched words can get out of hand. She takes a lot of pride in her forgotten school of magic but aside from that she's rather insecure, causing even more sharp words when the topic is brought up. Tldr: Tsundere. :D

Color/Placement of FT mark: Kaiya's fairy tail mark is ice white with a scarlet outline. It's placed right below her belly button, some of it hidden by the hemline of her skirt.

Appearance:

dat image hunt took me fucking forever

This is about the best i can draw xD
is-it-wierd-that-this-is-the-best-thing-ive-drawn-free-hand-in-my-entire-life_o_2147183.jpg

I sniggered a bit, but again, we're in the matureRP. I don't see it being bad, hah.

well no i mean that's literally the only good thing ive drawn freehand

Well it's not bad that's for sure (saying this on an artistic standpoint)

A ton better than I could do.

I don't like coloring. I just draw outlines and stuff like that. I guess I can upload a pic of some of my dragons, if you guys wanted me to.

And am I the only one that took a look at it and only looked at how it was drawn, and didn't snigger or snicker or giggle or whatever about what it was?

I only sniggered due to the fact we're in the matureRP thread and I actually wasn't thinking about that popping up. Not making fun of it.

I giggled for obv reasons.

Of course Akira would be one to post that kinda picture. Hehe. c:

By sniggering, I meant more of a "Oh look bewbs :3" thought. Not a "Oh I didn't expect this here, but I guess we CAN, cause it's that one type of section."

I was just "Better than what I could draw for a body."

Cause I suck at drawing people, faces, hair, hands, whatever. I'ma just stick with stick figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.