Fairy Tail Sign-ups~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problay for violence or if anyone wants to do romance. Netflix instant video has all the first season of Fairy Tail up to the FT parade

Ok, I'm in regardless, I'm sure I'll have fun with this and I hope I help others have fun too here :bsmile:

Name: Church Bennett

Magic: Requip - Gun-"blades" mostly (Is that ok or would you like me to specify better or change it altogether?)

History: He had a decent childhood at the start, but some could maybe say he was lucky for that. He didn't have many friends, but those he had, he held those bonds close. His parents made an average living and he was relatively happy. Though something just didn't fit for him, things were.. Too normal. His parents didn't seem to have any trace of magic, but deep down in his bloodline, there was. He admired the magic users in the world and wanted to be with them himself. One day, he thought he could have. When he was still young, a wizard came by his town and the boy ran into him. The wizard greeted the child and told him that he could sense that the boy had magic within, and that he could help reveal that to him if he helped the wizard in return. Church was elated to see that he could be like one of them if he knew how to control his magic. Although his parents only lived average lives, they had something magically valuable, and that wizard wanted to see it. So being the naïve child that he was, he brought the man home as a guest to have dinner. What he didn't know was this man had ended up being an imposter, and on the run. Later that night, a few army members of the Magic Council arrived at the door, his father answering the door but soon things went sour. They were looking for the man and he acted on the situation, taking his parents hostage and stealing the heirloom. When things couldn't get worse, the man blew apart half of his house to escape, killing his parents in the process. The man got away, but not without a tail on him. Later that very night, after the tragic incident, a real Requip wizard came by on investigation and he kneeled before the distraught boy. Comforting him, he offered to take him someplace safe, and to teach him how to control his magic, something the man confirmed to really be within him. And so, he spent countless years learning from this man not just of magic, but of ways away from emotions towards vengeance. Of course, Church couldn't wash it all away, but he knows he cannot let it overwhelm him. After that, when he grew adept enough to learn on his own, he left the wizard with a happy goodbye and set off to find a guild. That very guild turned out to be Fairy Tail as he now stands before it.

Personality: Not all that talkative, but he's comfortable with making friends. Normally just seeming content or neutral, he can be a rather caring guy but women can sometimes cause him to have a soft spot towards his kindness. Somewhat carefree about life but can still take it seriously when it's practically needed to be.

Color/Placement of FT Mark: Back of left shoulder. Black with red, the red curving into the middle and bottom 'feathers'
Appearance:
61975.jpg

Apologies for the long history, it just sort of kept on going for me ^_^""
Hehe nice. Love the pic, reborn ;)

I figured it'd fit.

So when will we be starting this rp? =D im excited

OK everyone is accepted and i do believe now is the perfect time to get my lazy hands to work~! ALSO its in the mature section so we don't have to hold back, ex: sex scenes~! 8D (if you know me…at least ONE of you does… this is one of my fav parts of an rp xD) and also language and other content that might get us in trouble on the normal forums

also @Detective Zero you might wanna go ahead and start reading now since we'll be start past that point on the timeline, but also don't be afraid to ask for help if ya get confused ^^

Btw, I have never even laid eyes on a manga comic/anime movie based on this. js.

Btw, I have never even laid eyes on a manga comic/anime movie based on this. js.
Theres no movies out yet lol but the anime has been out for awhile now its pretty popular.

Uhm…. dude the first movie came out in 2012, the dub is already out.

Uhm…. dude the first movie came out in 2012, the dub is already out.
What???! O_O I did not know this....Great now I wanna watch it but I need sleeeeeep lol

Also rogue....Why why flying chairs and popping explosions already? Boys I swear.....

Dude its fairy tail this shit is expected….or rather required… also made minor changes to the rules

Also rogue....Why why flying chairs and popping explosions already? Boys I swear.....
*Spencer
or
*Ryker
lol

Anyways, she said she was hit by a flying chair, so like
#INSPIRATION
And he has control over explosions, so he can use it as propellent.

west we're inspiring each other, this makes for good teamwork

Akira you may or may not remember me but uh, I'll drop a c.sheet soon. c;

Ohhai Rufiya

Btw, should I specify about the requip or just let it go on through the RP? I've got several ideas I'd like to do with them :3

As for a limit to how many he can requip (for now or permanent?) what would you say is good?

Reactions: 2 people
Well uh.. As far as watching Fairy Tail goes, I'm at the point where Loxes returns with the thunder legion to mess up the fantasia parade after the entire Erza kidnapping.

That'd be episode 43, which I know isn't all that far.

But to the point of me saying this, how far am I to knowing what point we're at? Would I need to read the books to know?

Lol true on the Fairy Tail part, but still boys. Ah Rogue - Spencer didnt see you changed your name XD nice.

Well uh.. As far as watching Fairy Tail goes, I'm at the point where Loxes returns with the thunder legion to mess up the fantasia parade after the entire Erza kidnapping.

That'd be episode 43, which I know isn't all that far.

But to the point of me saying this, how far am I to knowing what point we're at? Would I need to read the books to know?
I think we're starting around episode 90-100. You dont have to read the manga, if you need a site to watch them on I know one.

Status
Not open for further replies.