Fairy Tail Sign-ups~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD im suddenly glad for Hitori's cancel magic, I dont want to be hit by that, bad Spencer! Lol

He didn't really mean any harm, but have to say that's not a bad way to "hello"; at least in my opinion. Ya know what I'm saying *winks and nudges her with his shoulder*

Totally, the guys just lounging. No need to filet him! But, if that's an invitation to a spar, I'd be happy to oblige my friend.

Hmm
Sleep vs. explosions

Shall he sleep until Haigen gets so mad he can't even continue? Really, that would be horrible for any of my characters, to not even get a response. It'd kill my Draconian characters better than a tank in the face

Reactions: 2 people
I was away for two hours.. Come back to an explosion of posts both IC and OOC.. ._.

No pun intended.

And hrm.. love interests are always fun to plot out or wing it, hehe..

Well it was negated by hit's nullify magic so.. there is technicallly no reaction to give.

Oh I'm fine with missing a few posts, I was just surprised that it happened so much. I came back to like 20 alerts out of nowhere from seven+ threads I watched and I was like "... What.. I waited three days and nothing, then this?"

Edit: But yes.. On this topic.. I wonder who will fall prey to the MatureRP thread first on the IC..

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know man, if there's no reason to block then the nap sounds pretty good.

@Rufiya its ok, there's four inbetween your last post
@Detective Zero Well, it's so no one gets left behind i mean like 99% the resaon why i quit most group roleplays is cause I'm left behind like 5 or six pages or more a lot, even when i ask for people not to leave me behind like that they still did it anyway so i left with outsaying anything. Course that was only fair since they ignored me in the first place right?

True, very true..

And huh, I thought Haigen was flying towards the three so that's why Church reacted that way, to veer him off course so he wouldn't smash into the girls, hehe...

Chivalry is something I have a hard time leering away from sometimes. ">.>

Ah, all this chaos is beautiful I'm a way. I havent had an rp like this in a while it pretty refreshing

..... how many times do i have to say it?! hitori has nullification magic with a radius of 15 feet the explosion didnt happen and church should not have been able to requip at all.... also something about Kaiya, what ever that was, if she's in hit's range she can't do...yea whatever that was...
the only two ways around her magic are: nullifying rune magic and nullifing lacrima to cancel her magic out, and then thats when hit's other magic will finally awaken e.e

I can already picture it all during an episode where everyone's in the guild, Natsu and Grey go at their usual arguing and all hell breaks loose.

@Akira
I'm aware of that and I should have specified he was further away.. You don't have to be 10 feet near to see what's happening, hehe.. And when I read the post, Haigen made an explosion behind himself to propel himself to them.. Hrm..

OH -blushes- well then, yea from now on...just to everyone, make sure you specify distances and what not so I don't get confused ad randomly yell at you for no reason

I'll be sure to do that now, I was actually hoping it wouldn't have been an issue so soon ^^"

Also, if you have any issues with my requip stuff, let me know right away.. And if it wasn't clear, the 'gun' part of that is flamethrower :3

That's why I did "Gunblades" instead of outright gunblade on my CS, hehe.. And if you want Akira, I can show you all the forms I have planned (or limited to, I don't know how many I'd really be able to have fairly)

Edit: Another thing.. How come we didn't have age on the CS? Well.. Granted.. No one would really be a kid in this on a MatureRP (avoiding all sexual things I'd assume anyways but still..)

Just as hectic as one would imagine from a guild like Fairy Tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.