Fairy Tail Sign-ups~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Kyd Jhesus
*ahem* ANYWHO i was thinking maybe even before the magic games arc or even perhaps before tenrou island, also has anyone seen the banner i made? i put it in for rotation :3

I don't know, The top looks find to me.

Her magic seems like a curse to me, Like the magic the demons can use. Also lets start before the demon ark in the middle of one of there breaks.
I agree the top looks fine =u=

its not really a curse its more of... she just doesn't know how to control it, she'll learn though.

I agree the top looks fine =u=

its not really a curse its more of... she just doesn't know how to control it, she'll learn though.
Lol ok ok ill trust you guys.

As for where we start Ive seen the tenrou island episodes and im currenly in the magic games but they stopped it right in the middle =( but anyway im okay with either of those arcs.

And yes Ive seen your banner thats how I found this rp =D I was like Fairy Tail....Too many rps....Ah scr*w it I love Fairy Tail lol

Actually i havent seen any fairy tail rps that are actually on this site o.o

Actually i havent seen any fairy tail rps that are actually on this site o.o
Ya Ive created a fairy tail OnexOne rp with someone before but it died. Other than that this is the only other

I mean like the curse the demons have been using. I might just change my character to a demon slayer or not. They have so many Slayers now, Whats next a Slayer slayer

no..... GENIE HUNTER *shot* ehehe.... who ever gets that gets a cookie

*Completely lost~* lol. They have Demon slayer's? O_O your making me want to read the manga!

Name: Umi Mizuryuu
Magic: Dragon Slayer - Water
History: Raised by the Water Dragon Selece from a young age, Umi was taught the ancient art of Dragon Slayer magic by him. He also taught her the basics of reading, writing, math, all the basic learning she would need to get by in the world. Three years ago, when she was 13, Selece disappeared without so much as a goodbye. Umi set out on a quest to find him but without any luck, even after three years. She finally heard tale of a place where there were other Dragon Slayers, like herself. With hope in her heart, she set out towards this place....this Fairy Tail
Personality: Intelligent in studies, but naive in social protocol, Umi does her own thing most of the time, not noticing peoples reactions. She loves swimming and will proceed to strip and swim if she sees a body of water, regardless of people around. She likes to read, mostly fairy tales but will get very upset if a dragon is the villian. She loves sweets and meat.
Color/Placment of FT mark: Silver with white outline, on the back of her right hand.
Appearance:
ryuzaki_umi_kero_24.jpg~320x480

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Name: Semek Borealis
Magic: Solaris Arts- Solar/Sun Magic: Deals greatly with aspect of light manipulation. He is able to both generate strong sources of light or manipulate existing sources be it natural or artificial. By endowing himself with these attributes he is also capable of greatly increasing his physical capabilities. Also given it's nature, his magic ties in loosely in the realm of flames, giving him both resistance and a degree of control over those sources as long as they remain within the boundaries of his magic; meaning that technically he is not a flame user, he is merely capable of adding similar qualities when his magic is in play.
History: In truth, to say Semek has a "history" would be at the very least gracious. He doesn't have much of a past and for the vast majority of his life, he as lived as a vagabond. Given his blithe and rather carefree nature, wandering about was, in a way, the only occupation suitable given his disposition. He is content with existing in the moment, living his life one day at a time. Despite this the world isn't often so lax and with no work, it can be a very cruel place for the average wanderer. So in order to earn the money to support his easy going lifestyle, he joined Fairy Tail. At first it was merely a means to an end, allowing him some money to feed himself. However over time his stay in the guild has admittedly endowed him with a new sense of purpose. Despite his outwardly lazy appearance, he is devoted to his nakama and the guild itself and given the right incentive is more than willing to display that devotion
Personality: Exceptionally carefree. Displaying a very relaxed demeanor. Often he is shown bearing a somewhat trademark smile, making him a very approachable individual. When he's not lazing about or taking on quests he can be seen goofing around with any number of his guild mates, portraying a rather playful side. Whenever he's interacting with his comrades or people in general he displays quite the bright personality, which in a way can be attributed to his Magic.
Color/Placement of FT mark: Fairy Tail mark imprinted in the center of his, quite fairly toned, abdomen right above his navel in a very vibrant gold coloring that appears to glimmer when displayed.
Appearance:

359265.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized this now that this is in the MatureRP section... Anyways.. Contemplating on possibly joining, but I don't have much knowledge on Fairy Tale. I think the furthest I've watched, from atleast half a year or more ago, was up to the point of that crystal tower involving Erza being captured. I know that's not far IIRC.

Mm that is a bit back. But theres always the wiki. Why is this rated Kature anyway

Ok, I'm in regardless, I'm sure I'll have fun with this and I hope I help others have fun too here :bsmile:

Name: Church Bennett

Magic: Requip - "Gunblades" mostly (Is that ok or would you like me to specify better or change it altogether?)

History: He had a decent childhood at the start, but some could maybe say he was lucky for that. He didn't have many friends, but those he had, he held those bonds close. His parents made an average living and he was relatively happy. Though something just didn't fit for him, things were.. Too normal. His parents didn't seem to have any trace of magic, but deep down in his bloodline, there was. He admired the magic users in the world and wanted to be with them himself. One day, he thought he could have. When he was still young, a wizard came by his town and the boy ran into him. The wizard greeted the child and told him that he could sense that the boy had magic within, and that he could help reveal that to him if he helped the wizard in return. Church was elated to see that he could be like one of them if he knew how to control his magic. Although his parents only lived average lives, they had something magically valuable, and that wizard wanted to see it. So being the naïve child that he was, he brought the man home as a guest to have dinner. What he didn't know was this man had ended up being an imposter, and on the run. Later that night, a few army members of the Magic Council arrived at the door, his father answering the door but soon things went sour. They were looking for the man and he acted on the situation, taking his parents hostage and stealing the heirloom. When things couldn't get worse, the man blew apart half of his house to escape, killing his parents in the process. The man got away, but not without a tail on him. Later that very night, after the tragic incident, a real Requip wizard came by on investigation and he kneeled before the distraught boy. Comforting him, he offered to take him someplace safe, and to teach him how to control his magic, something the man confirmed to really be within him. And so, he spent countless years learning from this man not just of magic, but of ways away from emotions towards vengeance. Of course, Church couldn't wash it all away, but he knows he cannot let it overwhelm him. After that, when he grew adept enough to learn on his own, he left the wizard with a happy goodbye and set off to find a guild. That very guild turned out to be Fairy Tail as he now stands before it.

Personality: Not all that talkative, but he's comfortable with making friends. Normally just seeming content or neutral, he can be a rather caring guy but women can sometimes cause him to have a soft spot towards his kindness. Somewhat carefree about life but can still take it seriously when it's practically needed to be.

Color/Placement of FT Mark: Back of left shoulder. Black with red, the red curving into the middle and bottom 'feathers'
Appearance:
61975.jpg

Apologies for the long history, it just sort of kept on going for me ^_^""

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.