Fairy Tail: Eclipse (CLOSED)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't post like I said I would I have writers block at the moment.

Lol "Man!"

I find it funny that one group kinda ended up with all the darker characters XD
Yeah, maybe they need the glorious image of a true warrior to brighten up their dreary souls.

Yeah, maybe they need the glorious image of a true warrior to brighten up their dreary souls.
Lol Zarek would just ignore him.
Which group is the darker one?
The 1st imo. They have a half-demon, a red Crystal/ice user, a blood god slayer, and a sword requip XD

OH GOD, WE STARTED?! >.<

I didn't get any notifications/alerts. I'll be sure to have a post up soon (possibly in a few minutes)!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
WE STARTED!? AHHH IM SORRY

I should kick it back up when i reply tonight
(aka within the next three or four hours)

Hey @Link_Loftin how far do you want to go with the budding romance between River and Felix? I feel like they'd be a cute couple myself, what are your thoughts?

I've been waiting for @Justaddnutts to post before continuing. I'll move us along/post tomorrow =) Loving all the posts so far everyone!

Ooohhh I want to have Yuuki be that person who sees the budding romance between River and Felix and silently fumes at how obvious they are, but how they won't get together

But I don't want to ruin whatever is already in the works >.>

Reactions: Link Loftin
I hope that post makes up for the long wait! I'm really sorry about that~ I'll get working on Ai now (tho he's probably just trying not to puke)

Oh, @Ellery there is an error in your post in the IC, the plague affects magic users only, not non-magic users.

Sorry for bugging you about it, I just wanna make sure you're not mixed up about anything ^^

Ooohhh I want to have Yuuki be that person who sees the budding romance between River and Felix and silently fumes at how obvious they are, but how they won't get together

But I don't want to ruin whatever is already in the works >.>
Lol that would be up to you 3.
I hope that post makes up for the long wait! I'm really sorry about that~ I'll get working on Ai now (tho he's probably just trying not to puke)
Great post =) cant wait to see Aither's!
Oh, @Ellery there is an error in your post in the IC, the plague affects magic users only, not non-magic users.

Sorry for bugging you about it, I just wanna make sure you're not mixed up about anything ^^
Ah I forgot to correct that, thanks for reminding me Zero.

He is right it targets magic users and average people (if they have over 10% magic) but non-magic citizens are unaffected =)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ellery
Status
Not open for further replies.