Fairy Tail: Eclipse (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your friend can join @SashaBliss but he/she will need to make her CS by tomorrow since thats when I plan on starting the IC.

Hello, I would be Sasha's friend who's joining.
What are the current restriction on characters?
Ah your in the Black Butler rp with me too, hello!
Well currently the only spot open is a Dragon Slayer. I would like a Slayer with a different element than the others so far if thats alright. Other than that there's really no restrictions aside from not being too OP (which I will discern once you've made your CS) and being in the age limit 12-24 =)

Well currently the only spot open is a Dragon Slayer. I would like a Slayer with a different element than the others so far if thats alright. Other than that there's really no restrictions aside from not being too OP (which I will discern once you've made your CS) and being in the age limit 12-24 =)
Alright, I'll be done ASAP

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Oh, another question, do you mind if i made a shadow dragon slayer? The character i was already constructing used Shadow Magic and I don't want to throw off what already is there. ^^ It's fine if you don't want me to, I'll just find something else if that is the case.

Oh, another question, do you mind if i made a shadow dragon slayer? The character i was already constructing used Shadow Magic and I don't want to throw off what already is there. ^^ It's fine if you don't want me to, I'll just find something else if that is the case.
Shadow ds is fine =) I actually had one in a previous FT rp lol

"Our soul's are our own!"
Cal Text.png

ninja_anime_girl new.jpg

Cal is a dark skinned, young girl with black, straight hair with dyed white highlights. She fairly tall and lean, with minimal built muscle. She wears loose clothes that help her blend in with the darkness and make her stealthier. When dressed casually she wears baggy white pants and a black tank top, she keeps a bandanna around her neck and wears two stud earrings in each ear.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 125 lbs
Insignia Place/Color: On the back of her right shoulder, in black with light gray designs around it.

Skills
Ambidextrous
Spying
Being a Smart-Ass
Ignoring People
Wasting Time
Baking, but only for herself
Expert at hand-to-hand combat and wielding duel swords.
Enhanced Speed: Cal is able to move very quickly, being in places that are unexpected in a fight and using spells from seemingly all over the place.
Enhanced Durability: Shadow Magic users are known to be usually flimsy, but Cal can take as many hits as she likes, even without her Shadow Drive.

Shadow Dragon Slayer

Shadow Dragon's Roar: A Dragon Slayer's roar with the element of shadow.

Shadow Drive: Cal turns herself into a shadow, making her immune to any Magic except Shadow Magic and improving her speed, strength, endurance, and shadow magic. She can still use some of her other spells while in Shadow Form, making her difficult to beat.

Shadow Dragon's Slash: Cal covers her arm in shadow then punches her target. She can also divide the shadows into thin tendrils to attack if she wishes.

Shadow Dragon's Claw: Cal generates shadows from her hands or feet and unleashed a barrage of attacks.

Shadow Dance: Cal creates a vortex from her hands that thrash and strike enemies multiple times.

Lunar Blades: Creating blades out of shadow, Cal launches them out in front of her or uses them herself.
Blackness of Death: Dark rings emit in waves and harm and paralyze foes.

Guard Shadow: A shield is formed from shadows and harms any foes whose attacks are physical.

Magic Sensory: Cal can sense what type of magic someone has and can use that knowledge to predict what spells they will use in battle.

Personality

Cal is a calm, laid back person most of the time. Not really caring about her surroundings unless she knows her friends are in danger. In fights, she keeps her calm demeanor while attacking with great force.

History

Cal was abandoned as a child and left for dead when Skiadrum, the shadow dragon, stumbled upon her. Taking pity on her poor state, Skiadrum raised and trained Cal to become a Dragon Slayer.
(More will be added)

Theme Song(s): WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Sorry for the delay everyone. My internet has been very finicky the last few days so I've only been able to get on for a short period at a time. I'll get the IC up today.
"Our soul's are our own!"
View attachment 83414

View attachment 83411

Cal is a dark skinned, young girl with black, straight hair with dyed white highlights. She fairly tall and lean, with minimal built muscle. She wears loose clothes that help her blend in with the darkness and make her stealthier. When dressed casually she wears baggy white pants and a black tank top, she keeps a bandanna around her neck and wears two stud earrings in each ear.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 125 lbs
Insignia Place/Color: On the back of her right shoulder, in black with light gray designs around it.

Skills
Ambidextrous
Spying
Being a Smart-Ass
Ignoring People
Wasting Time
Baking, but only for herself
Expert at hand-to-hand combat and wielding duel swords.
Enhanced Speed: Cal is able to move very quickly, being in places that are unexpected in a fight and using spells from seemingly all over the place.
Enhanced Durability: Shadow Magic users are known to be usually flimsy, but Cal can take as many hits as she likes, even without her Shadow Drive.

Shadow Dragon Slayer

Shadow Dragon's Roar: A Dragon Slayer's roar with the element of shadow.

Shadow Drive: Cal turns herself into a shadow, making her immune to any Magic except Shadow Magic and improving her speed, strength, endurance, and shadow magic. She can still use some of her other spells while in Shadow Form, making her difficult to beat.

Shadow Dragon's Slash: Cal covers her arm in shadow then punches her target. She can also divide the shadows into thin tendrils to attack if she wishes.

Shadow Dragon's Claw: Cal generates shadows from her hands or feet and unleashed a barrage of attacks.

Shadow Dance: Cal creates a vortex from her hands that thrash and strike enemies multiple times.

Black Lightning: Cal circles her arms around herself before firing black lightning in all directions.

Shadow Fists: Fists made of shadows come out from underneath Cal to punch foes.

Lunar Blades: Creating blades out of shadow, Cal launches them out in front of her or uses them herself.
Blackness of Death: Dark rings emit in waves and harm and paralyze foes.

Guard Shadow: A shield is formed from shadows and harms any foes whose attacks are physical.

Shadow Pull: Cal uses a large shadow arm to stretch across long distances to grab enemies and bring them closer to her.

Magic Sensory: Cal can sense what type of magic someone has and can use that knowledge to predict what spells they will use in battle.

Personality

Cal is a calm, laid back person most of the time. Not really caring about her surroundings unless she knows her friends are in danger. In fights, she keeps her calm demeanor while attacking with great force.

History

Cal was abandoned as a child and left for dead when Skiadrum, the shadow dragon, stumbled upon her. Taking pity on her poor state, Skiadrum raised and trained Cal to become a Dragon Slayer.
(More will be added)

Theme Song(s): WIP
Your Dragon Slayer powers are too varied. With all those you would basically be invincible. Even Natsu has his limits. Please remove Black lightning since thats for lightning users only and 2 other powers (I'll let you choose). After that shes accepted =)

Reactions: Ellery
Alright I'm gonna assign your characters to each group, there will be 6 per group. This is done by random so don't hold me responsible! Lol

Group 1
Nero
Zarek
Mabel
Temperance
Xylar
Cal

Group 2
Aither
Kuroh
River
Phoenix
Felix
Inoue

I will do that asap.
Sorry, i meant to remove some after i added the others but i forgot to do so

• Thank You
Sorry for the delay everyone. My internet has been very finicky the last few days so I've only been able to get on for a short period at a time. I'll get the IC up today.

Your Dragon Slayer powers are too varied. With all those you would basically be invincible. Even Natsu has his limits. Please remove Black lightning since thats for lightning users only and 2 other powers (I'll let you choose). After that shes accepted =)
Ok, all fixed up

• Thank You
Reactions: Link Loftin
Last edited:
Last minute change to Felix, he's the guild's Elfman.

Lol "Man!"

I find it funny that one group kinda ended up with all the darker characters XD

Status
Not open for further replies.