Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ali

"In a land far, far away lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small, peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace. For most magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is

Red%20Dawn%20title%20%20logo_zpsxpitj9t3.png

Red Dawn

WELCOME
Hello everyone! Welcome to the interest check for Fairy Tail: Red Dawn!
First and foremost, this RP will be run by both myself @Ali and @Akashi - we intend of recruiting dedicated roleplayers seeing as we've put a lot of plotting, time and effort into this idea; should this not sound like you or your ethics, please think real' hard before joining up (I mean this in the nicest way possible).

THE PREMISE
Akashi and I are still working on a lot of the story itself, however, what I can tell you is that there shall be multiple story arcs within this RP to be followed by its roleplayers. We will be set in the land of Fiore and roleplayers will have the option to join one of 5 different guilds (per character). Each guild will be run by a dedicated guild master. Akashi and I will run the protagonist and antagonist guilds - the other three will be left open to those wishing to run them (however be wary! Akashi and I will require giving an evaluation for you to take this position!)

The guilds will be spread throughout Fiore and given jobs depending on their standing, members, council favouritism, ect...

THE GUILDS
So far, we have five different guilds. Each guild is ranked on a system called "the five pillars". This is guild prestige; the more jobs your guild completes successfully, the higher you rank, however, you'll be challenging 4 other guilds, so keep that in mind. The guilds are as follows (in ranking order from highest to lowest):
TITANOS - Fifth Pillar
Highest Ranked Guild in Fiore

SILVER CRUX - Fourth Pillar
Known for it's battle ready wizards

HIRAETH SEIS - Third Pillar
The middle ground, a false good-guy guild.
(antagonist guild)
COLUMBA - Second Pillar
Known for it's 'helping hand' wizards.

RED DAWN - First Pillar

The newest guild in Fiore who has quickly made a name for itself.
(protagonist guild)
Underneath these 'five pillars' lay others guilds. many infact. The Five Pillars symbolizes those who have risen to the occasion and made a name for themselves. These five guilds are honored and worshipped by most, their prestige unprecedented and unrivaled.
RED DAWN as well as Hiraeth Seis are run by both GM's. @Ali runs RED DAWN and @Akashi runs Hiraeth Seis - in order to become the guild master for either Titanos, Silver Crux, or Columba, you must go through both GM's and their own laid out evaluation.

POWERS
We will allow many abilities from the manga and anime, those listed below are not welcome, apologies.

-God Slayer Magic
-Devil Slayer Magic
-2nd, 3rd, or 4th Dragon Slayer Generation

Should you want to play a dragon slayer, we will only allow four to be in existence for this RP.
A Fire Dragon Slayer, Water Dragon Slayer, Earth Dragon Slayer, and Air Dragon Slayer.

Anyone wanting to play lost/ancient magics, please confirm the GM's approvals before you create your character. We need GOOD roleplayers for high level powers - years of experience means nothing if you cannot formulate a proper sentence.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE POST BELOW ♥
Thanks.

I'd love a Water Dragon Slayer. She'll have dragon blood or something. Will that be chill?

What is tbe 4th gen Dragon Slayer? I'm only in the Grand Magic Games arc. And I'll take the Fire Dragon Slayer. My character will be similar to Natsu. I just love his determination.

Would you guys prefer lightning over air or keep the latter as is?

They both have thier merits, though Air has more healing magic that may come in handy.

I'm super interested in this! Though I only watched the first few seasons other anime :/ I'm going to do a little research and see what cool magic I want to go with.

Reactions: Ali and Akashi
I'm super interested in this! Though I only watched the first few seasons other anime :/ I'm going to do a little research and see what cool magic I want to go with.
Lovely. Looking forward to having you onboard.

I would also like to mention or remind you all that out of the five guilds, three of them can be controlled by you players as well.

• Love
Reactions: Honor-Sama
I'm interested, I have a requip mage I've been dying to use :3
she uses equipment based on mythology (with my personal adjustments)

Reactions: Honor-Sama
@Ali @Akashi Am I limited to using one kind of magic? I was thinking of using bullet magic and illusion magic if that was OK with you guys ^^

I'm quite interested in this.

Reactions: Akashi
@Ali @Akashi Am I limited to using one kind of magic? I was thinking of using bullet magic and illusion magic if that was OK with you guys ^^
Well, that is a no-go. You can only have one magic ability per character.

I'm quite interested in this.
Glad to hear it :)!
And yeah, like Akashi said. We have to limit one magic ability per character - however, should you wish to make two characters and use both those abilities, you're more than welcome :)

Well, that is a no-go. You can only have one magic ability per character.
And yeah, like Akashi said. We have to limit one magic ability per character - however, should you wish to make two characters and use both those abilities, you're more than welcome :)

Just to clarify what you mean when you say one ability per character. Is that ability as in a specific cast of magic or do you mean one magic type per person. This is probably very obvious and I'm being dense, but better safe than sorry haha.

As an example to what I meant, say if you were a wizzard / witch of pyromancy, do you get a single use spell within that category or everything of which relates to it.

Just to clarify what you mean when you say one ability per character. Is that ability as in a specific cast of magic or do you mean one magic type per person. This is probably very obvious and I'm being dense, but better safe than sorry haha.

As an example to what I meant, say if you were a wizzard / witch of pyromancy, do you get a single use spell within that category or everything of which relates to it.
Haha no worries, it's always good to have it cleared up. You may have one 'class' of magic, so to use your example if you are a wizard of Pyromancy, you can have everything which relates to it (but make sure you develop these abilities! rather than just straight out having them!)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Winter
Wonderful, either way I'd still be interested but thank you for clearing that up @Ali. I very much look forwards to seeing the developments of this ^^

Reactions: Ali
Same over here! I can't wait to see the sign ups and ooc go up! I'll definitely be playing two characters and I'm try my hand at the guild leader of Culumba

Reactions: Ali
Same over here! I can't wait to see the sign ups and ooc go up! I'll definitely be playing two characters and I'm try my hand at the guild leader of Culumba
Sounds good :) Me and Akashi will have to give you a quick evaluation for writing skill and what-not, however I'm sure you'll be fine ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.