Fairbrooke Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just.. I have this really in depth plot and I've had to work it around with the characters. And I feel like this number is good and I don't wanna screw it up >.<

Okay! I'll have Jaimie rooming with her uncle and girlfriend then if you don't mind!

Hahaha, This'll be fun. XD

@Cephalo

To reading grossly domestic Hartwin fluff. Ugh. It's a cooking AU. ;-;

How does this happen EVERYTIME. It always somehow turns into food.

Regardless. Shall we be starting this amazing shindig soon? ;o

Reactions: anonymph
I HOPE so! I'm like pumped and I wanna know what this plot Adira has for us!

The IC is up and ready. I'm going to let everyone post two or three times before the fun really begins :)

Reply at lunch or after work

If you haven't posted yet a reminder that the IC is up

I'll get a post up in the next day or so. I've been putting off all posts lately and I'll quit being lazy and post something. Sorry!

It's fine! I myself am just getting back from a 2 week long vacation

I'm here!

I was just moving and had no internet! D; I don't remember which threads I remembered to tell and which I forgot. ;-; So, apologies for the lack of communication thus far.

So are we gonna get started and such now or did not everyone post o.o I just want to know so that no one gets left behind or something~

Yuuki hasn't responded to my post yet.

Yuuki hasn't responded to my post yet.
sorry about that! I've actually been waiting on everyone else to respond or get something in. I'll try to get my reply in as soon as I can!

Sorry everyone for taking so long D: I'm actually really ill right now, but I am trying my best to catch up and reply to things. Hopefully I'll get better soon, but I don't want to be the one to hold you all back!

Status
Not open for further replies.