Fairbrooke Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I was thinking of asking @Polystical for Devon to be Nikki's roommate so, uh, I don't know.

@Polystical Roomies?

@all the supernatural fans here
if I do not take the chance or get a chance to make the "from Advanced Placement!" joke somehow, you guys can... I don't know, be very upset with me.

@Cephalo
That would be great! :D Devon sounds like fun. :3 What kind of relationship do you think they should have? I think they'd get along, but have little tiffs every now and then like normal people would.

@Cephalo
That would be great! :D Devon sounds like fun. :3 What kind of relationship do you think they should have? I think they'd get along, but have little tiffs every now and then like normal people would.
Those were my thoughts exactly :D I was actually thinking of asking you once I saw Nikki's CS (props by the way, that was a fun read) but then I got distracted by *ahem* certain people. COUGHa bowl of petunias, rubyCOUGH How would they have become roomies though? I mean, I wouldn't expect either of them to solicit a stranger into living with them (well... maybe-) so what do you think? I haven't got an idea, so I'm up for whatever you can think up

Those were my thoughts exactly :D I was actually thinking of asking you once I saw Nikki's CS (props by the way, that was a fun read) but then I got distracted by *ahem* certain people. COUGHa bowl of petunias, rubyCOUGH How would they have become roomies though? I mean, I wouldn't expect either of them to solicit a stranger into living with them (well... maybe-) so what do you think? I haven't got an idea, so I'm up for whatever you can think up
Thankies!
And yeah neither of them would just randomly propose the idea of living together...Devon is a student, as is Nikki, so if they're attending the same college and maybe attended the orientation/open house and then later saw each other at apartment complex, maybe they just went "eh, well out of all these people you're less of a stranger?"

Thankies!
And yeah neither of them would just randomly propose the idea of living together...Devon is a student, as is Nikki, so if they're attending the same college and maybe attended the orientation/open house and then later saw each other at apartment complex, maybe they just went "eh, well out of all these people you're less of a stranger?"
Deal. They're going to get along fantastically. Honestly, I think they'll be the calm people in the midst of all the crazies. Like "Oh look. I'm a unicorn/ghost. Pass me the popcorn?"

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@A Bowl of Petunias I get your references. Can I assume you've read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and have seen The Kingsman?
I've read all but the last book of HGTTG and half of Zaphod's personal short story thing (I have a compendium/collection/big thing with letters and words and structured sentences that go in order). I don't know what to call it. A Novella? o_o But it's been awhile and I plan to reread it.

I...

I have also seen The Kingsman.

*distant cough*

I...

I have also seen The Kingsman.
oh my god this is all your fault i am looking at hartwin fics on ao3 and i might love the kingsman like i love jupiter ascending but i didn't even bother to check out the fics but oh my god your pictures reminded me and i've spent the last half hour reading that

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
@Cephalo

MAY I SUGGEST KINGMAKER.

It's the only one I've read so far, but it's...

*FANS SELF* Merlin is so sassy.

it's okay give into the hartwin. it's just a harmless ship.
a harmless ship
harmless
ship
don't do it it's a trap

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Supernatural gets really weird with the A/B/O

But, I accidentally ordered the thing to show the one that got the most Kudos and... woo I was not disappointed. *Is not ashamed that he cried to an A/B/O Destiel fic. Okay he's a little bit ashamed* I never knew PriestDoctor!Cas would be such a turn on. And that I could hate Alistair more than I already did.

*Haunches down* Well, it looks like it's time for me to roll around in some explicit Hartwin smut. Colin Firth, after seeing you Mamma Mia, I never thought I'd end up reading dirty fanfic of you and this hot young, Welsh thing rolling around like dogs. Like actual dogs biologically... wolves more like it. Omg. *Is shutting up now*

TO THROW THIS BACK ON TOPIC (sorry, I had to take the garbage out; it was getting cluttered inside my mind): Who wants to go get hammered with Hywell while he plays sweet, sweet violin music at random Bars ranging from sports bars to hipster bars.

It's also pronounced HOW-ell. Or How-well. Either way. JUst... ugh. Just think of Owl. But with an H. Like Howl. But there's an extra syllable between the W and the L. Omg. I'm confusing myself. (Ignoring the fact that, whilst writing and to make it easier on myself, I pronounce it High-well)

Like... if you put an H in front of OWL and an E inbetween the W and the L. Would be a lot simpler if I said: like HOWEL. GOD DAMMIT NAMES. *SLAMS FIST DOWN*

You're just lucky I didn't use Cuidightheach or Amnchadh. I wouldn't do that to you guys. Or would I?

@Adira

It looks like the female to male ratio is a bit unbalanced. I wouldn't mind making a female to balance it out, if the need arises? :o I'm totally okay with playing two characters.

amg Jaimie will be the baby of her roommates XD

Anyways, how would there relationship be like? OH @Angelicfusion I can see Jamie and Arrawn being a frightening duo since their supernatural forms deal with death and are just so damn scary!!!!

Also, @Adira you're not opposed to a family relationship between Jamie and Tristen? It's more of like her uncle is around to watch over her. She either won't room with them cause it's awkward when her uncle and girlfriend are making out and she wants to learn how to be an adult >_>

@Cephalo
I read it. And... Omega!Eggsy is badass. And Merlin is awesome. *cough*

THAT WAS STEAMY THOUGH. *Fans self* Woo. I wasn't expecting the immediate transition, so I read:

“A gentleman doesn’t beg, Eggsy.”
“Ain’t no fuckin’ gentleman righ’ now, ‘arry,”

As a perfectly normal exchange between Harry and Eggsy. AND THEN I REALIZED WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND CHOKED.

@Ruby
Just wanted you to know that I checked to see if Josh hated cats after I put in that Hywel has a cat named Nyneve. No ragrets.

Hywel: Why are all of Nyn's things ripped to shreds? Is that her cat food all over my bedroom floor? Dog vomit in her bed; that's classy.
Josh: *Puppy dog eyes* I have no idea what you're talking about.
Hywel: *Squints*

@Cephalo
I read it. And... Omega!Eggsy is badass. And Merlin is awesome. *cough*

THAT WAS STEAMY THOUGH. *Fans self* Woo. I wasn't expecting the immediate transition, so I read:

“A gentleman doesn’t beg, Eggsy.”
“Ain’t no fuckin’ gentleman righ’ now, ‘arry,”

As a perfectly normal exchange between Harry and Eggsy. AND THEN I REALIZED WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND CHOKED.
Merlin is always so sassy and perfect. I love it.

I DID THE SAME THING AT THAT PART BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE GODDAMN THAT WAS QUICK, but then I thought about it in terms of how the actual time would have progressed and realized they actually took a decent amount of time in fanfiction considerations

@Adira

It looks like the female to male ratio is a bit unbalanced. I wouldn't mind making a female to balance it out, if the need arises? :o I'm totally okay with playing two characters.
I don't mind if you do, the age differences between Jamie and her current roommates is a lot. If no more females are to be accepted and if Adira approves of the family relation between Jamie and Tristen, I can always room her with her uncle and girlfriend.

No I said no more characters and I'm sticking by that. I'm sorry I just don't want any more. It's fine if there is a room of three. Also Im not agaisnt a family relationship. They are your characters. I'm happy
I can finally start the opening post

That's cool. I just noticed he ratio was a bit off and thought I'd offer. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.