Fairbrooke Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also never seen supernatural but I love how everyone is bonding! ^_^ also I'm sure a hell hound would be acceptable. Just remember we are the good guys. Not the bad guys xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
OK! I will try the CS today.

Ok will finish in morning.

Character Sheet
Name: Captain Arrawn Reisn
Nickname: Seigfreid
Ethnicity: German
Sexuality: Straight
~~~
Human Appearance:
514949.jpg

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 231
Eyes: Sky Blue
Hair: Dirty Blonde
General Description: Same as Above mostly.
~~~
Supernatural Creature: Dark Knight/Litch
Supernatural Appearance:
1372654047423.png

Supernatural Abilities/Power:
Eldritch Magic
Control of Dead/Raising Dead
Witch Sight
Black Strength
~~~
Aspirations: Currently to continue forward in what he has been doing. Reaching Colonel in the Military
Talents: Tech Savy, Intelligent, Leadership qualities, Trained Combatant
Hobbies: Dungeons and Dragons, Airsoft, Paintball, Gameing
Likes/Dislikes:
Color Blue
Anything having to do with Swords
Will Add

Dislikes:
Alot of Noise
The heat
Will find out more as Rp continues

Current Job: National Guard, Cyber Secruity Specalist.
~~~
Personality: Arrawn personality is rather Enigmatic. People can never find much out about what he does and or likes due to the fact that he keeps conversations rather short. Quick to act and and ever faster to proceed with a strategic but rash action. He relies on his own physical strength and intelligence to overpower and out think his opponents both on the Cyber Battlefield and in the real world.

Biography: I would like most to be left ot RP But will add in some.
Born in Germany but raised mostly in the united states he has kept his Germanic accent due to his parents mostly speaking German in his household. The product of two highly educated parents which both during a time had served in various positons in the German Military.

This type of upbringing had instilled upon him a discipline of education first, sports second and a social life third. Harsh and demanding as a social individual he had very few friends during his entire high school career which had caused him to have a darker outlook on humanity. Never the less during College his social life improved but he had never lost that thought of Humanity's uselessness being prevalent all the time.

Finishing College he left him hometown and began to move out into the National Guard as a Cyber Security Specalist insntantly being bumped up to a 1st Lieutenant. In the following year he had been moved up to a Captain and currently resides outside of his stationed area.

Roommate:
Relationship with Roommate:
~~~
Other:
Theme

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hero.ic

tumblr_n0i9q6lWVa1r9us6no2_250.gif
tumblr_n0i9q6lWVa1r9us6no1_250.gif
tumblr_n0i9q6lWVa1r9us6no7_250.gif

"I'm more of a dog person."

Name: Joshka Archard
Nickname: Josh, Archangel
Ethnicity: German/Polish/Caucasian
Sexuality: Bisexual

tumblr_mv3vd31xGD1s8l4eao1_500.gif

Height: 6'2''
Weight: 213lbs of pure muscle.
Eyes: Dark green
Hair: Dark brown
General Description:

Joshka is tall, fit, and beyond handsome. He has wavy brown hair and dark green eyes. He can often be seen with stubble and often keeps it that way. He has fairly good posture and muscle that make's the girls go crazy and the guys jealous. Josh can be seen wearing a muscle shirt and a pair of shorts at work and a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt out of work.

tumblr_mtr2rrSiUF1sf5gtfo1_500.gif

Supernatural Creature:
Hellhound

Supernatural Appearance:
[spoili]
hellhound.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]

His hellhound form stands at a man's height. It is at least 6 feet long and 4 feet wide. It's covered in thick, black fur and it's tail is covered in poisonous spikes. It has large ram horns where the animal's ears would be. It has crimson red eyes and sharp, elongated teeth as well.

Josh can switch to and from his hellhound form, though his horns can be seen in both forms. His eyes change to red when he becomes agitated. His eyes changing colors also gives way that he's about to shift into his hellhound form.
[/spoili]

Supernatural Abilities/Power:
♦ Super speed and super strength ♦
♦ Enhanced senses ♦

♦ Fear Inducement - the ability to induce fear into all of his victims, making them an easier target. ♦
♦ Shadow Travel - the ability to travel place to place using the shadows. ♦
♦ Telepathy - the ability to communicate with others using his mind. ♦
♦ Invisibility - the ability to turn invisible at will. ♦
♦ Fire Resistance - the ability to resist all types of fire. ♦

He may or may not eventually grow to have a small form of Pyrokinesis in the future.

Jared-Padalecki-Sam-Winchester-Supernatural-GIF-shirtless.gif

Aspirations:
He wishes to help everyone reach their own personal weight goal. He eventually wishes to find a girl or guy, settle down, and live a long, happy life.

Talents:
♦ Bilingual ♦

♦ Being able to bench press 315 pounds ♦
♦ Running faster than the average person ♦
♦ Playing the guitar ♦

Hobbies:
♦ Running ♦

♦ Playing the guitar ♦
♦ Cooking, even though he isn't particularly good at it. ♦
♦ Working out ♦
♦ Doing yoga/meditation ♦

♦ Taking long runs in the early morning. ♦
♦ Sunny days ♦
♦ Any type of food ♦

♦ Dogs, especially huskies ♦
♦ Being with friends ♦
♦ The Gym ♦
♦ Meditating/Doing Yoga ♦
♦ Waking up early ♦
♦ Joking around ♦
♦ Going to the bar ♦

Dislikes:
♦ Assholes ♦

♦ Sleeping in late ♦
♦ Lazy people ♦
♦ Rainy/Cloudy days ♦
♦ Homophobic people ♦
♦ Republicans ♦
♦ Cats ♦
♦ Traffic ♦
♦ Heights ♦
♦ Clowns ♦

Current Job:
Yoga Instructor/Personal Trainer

309tzwj.jpg

Personality:
Friendly. Joshka enjoys being kind to everyone he meets. He loves to joke around and can often be sarcastic. He lives everyday to the fullest and does his best to not let anything get in his way. He's an optimist. Because of this, it's almost impossible to piss him off or do something to annoy him. Though once he feels that you're just being an ass, he will not hesitate to tell you what he thinks. He will also not hesitate to put you in your place. Josh puts others before himself in some situations and can be known to be very loyal. He's stubborn, protective, and brave. He's very opinionated and considers himself a free spirit. He will protect his friends at all costs and will do what it takes to destroy anything that wants to harm or harms any one of them

Biography:
Joshka was born in Berlin, Germany to two wealthy parents. He was well loved throughout his life and given everything he needed and almost everything he wanted. His parents taught him kindness, love, and hope. One day, while Josh had been at school, his parents both died in a car crash. He inherited the large sum of money and was sent to America to live with his aunt. There, he began to enjoy working out. He also enjoyed the idea of helping other people work out. Once he turned eighteen, Josh used the money he had inherited to buy his very first treadmill. Eventually he bought more equipment and got a job at a gym. Time went on and he was offered at job at a resort. He was to be a personal trainer/yoga instructor there. The man graciously agreed and began working there.

He moved out of his aunt's at the age of 20 and moved from place to place for quite some time. It was either that the place didn't allow animals or they didn't like all his work out equipment. Josh eventually stumbled upon Fairbrooke Park and met with Ms. Ella. She accepted him and he's lived there since. Who couldn't want to live in a place like Fairbrooke? Seriously?

Roommate: (If you'd like to room with him, let me know!)
Relationship with Roommate:

17fbe712badc683b4d6457496414db3a.jpg

Other:
Joshka speaks with a slight German accent. He can speak fluent German as well. ♦
♦ Once he becomes a hellhound, his body temperature increases drastically. ♦

♦ His room can be considered a personal gym as he likes to work out every morning before work. ♦
♦ He has a tattoo in the shape of a star on his chest ♦
♦ He has a husky/german shepered hybrid named Rolf ♦

tumblr_inline_nleudlBb4C1tn1507.gif
I think I'm finished. Sorry if it's not the greatest, I did it from my phone. Also, I believe Josh is one of the nicest hell hounds I've ever seen. ALMOST FORGOT, my supernatural creature apperance thing is bugging out and I can't seem to fix it ><'

Heh, I also died. Mainly because I was giggling at everything else and didn't expect the "Dean's" part.

@Ruby
Aw, doggy. D; That's probably my second choice of animal for Jared. The first obviously being a Were-Moose.

Also, they should definitely be roommates. They should also have super secret phone calls to talk about how worried they are about Dean, uh, er, James.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I like how Dean James is younger than the both of them. By, like, a lot.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@A Bowl of Petunias Jared has literal puppy dog eyes. He literally shows them in every other episode, especially when he wants something from Dean. And I think they would make great roommates. Do you think they should be best friends or what? xD They could totally have sleepovers in each others rooms and talk about all their boy problems while listening to Taylor Swift.

@Kitsune Omg, I didn't notice that until now. He's still a child compared to the others xD

@Kitsune That just means he'll be their babeh.

@Ruby Omg, they can totally talk about boys while listening to Taylor Swift. And Howe can braid Josh's hair. Then, they can totally rub it in James' face because he's too young to hang out with them. There'll be a sign that says, 'No Leopards Allowed' and they'll accidentally send James pictures of delicious pies they'll be eating. >;D And don't worry, we'll use Jared's puppy dog eyes to get stuff outta James. Josh and Howe will be UNSTOPPABLE! Let's not talk about my actual Supernatural Shipping Guilty Pleasures 'cause then this'll get really messy and I don't have enough tacks, colorful thread, and pictures, much less room to connect all of these relationships already forming in my head. DAMMIT.

• Love
Reactions: hero.ic
@A Bowl of Petunias I could totally see that happening. They'll end up dominating Fairbrooke Park before the day's over with. I can totally see it. Josh will probably end up using the puppy dog eyes to get them out of any trouble they get into. I'm looking forward to this already. Hopefully Josh get's accepted too!

This just turned from 'Let's save the world' to 'How to make devil's roommate jealous and take over the world' I'm perfectly okay with this =w= My poor roommate... Wait no poor me. My character is the one who has to deal with him crying from being left out. EVIL! @~@ and to think this all started over supernatural.

@Ruby he's good to go.

@A Bowl of Petunias i like his back story but .. your character does not know about the supernatural chane until the portal happens. Technically Ms. Ella the queen changes you from human to supernatural. And also, I feel your creature has far to many abilities. He may learn more abilities as time goes on but he can't have as many as he does now right off the back.

Also guys please remember this isn't supernatural.. Just a friendly reminder.. The whole plot is based on a different realm.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Adira Minor slip up on my part. So he doesn't know of the supernatural world itself or of his own supernatural existence?

I also removed the minor tidbits. He simply has silence manipulation and life force drain (via contact).

Edit: I reread the OP and I think I found what slipped me up. So, they aren't necessarily supernatural creatures until the full moon hits on Fairbrooke or have they always had this and it's just been waiting for the right person and/or situation to finally come to light?

I definitely have no qualms with changing anything, I just wanna make sure whether I need to change it a lot or just a tad bit. Either way I'll be off work in an hour and a half and I'll be able to do some much better editing! ;D

And if it helps, heh, I inadvertently used Harry Hart from the Kingsman as inspiration for Howe's personality, so he'll be nothing like any character from Supernatural.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is a normal human being until they enter the portal which takes them to Atila which is a world where everyone turns into their supernatural creature form. As for the powers, they can learn more as they get more in depth in the world. Just want everyone on the same page :)

Everyone is a normal human being until they enter the portal which takes them to Atila which is a world where everyone turns into their supernatural creature form. As for the powers, they can learn more as they get more in depth in the world. Just want everyone on the same page :)
Oh, okay. Yeah, I misread it, then. That's totally my fault there!

I'll go back and redo what I need in his bio, then! Ha, sorry for misunderstanding the OP. ;-;

*Uses the 'It was really late when I wrote it" excuse*

Reactions: Adira
OFFICAL ROOMMATES LIST

Zoey Mortelle--Arrawn Resin

Alex Nova--Chloe Nova

•Tristan Sterling--Khalida Karim---
Jamie Sullivan

•James Allen Scott--Arianna LaVenture

•Alaric Burlin Michel---Lillan Reed

•Hywel Bors---Joshka Archard

Philomena Odette Michel--Damien Collins

Nikki Gray--Devon Rhee