Fairbrooke Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

Oh that's fine thank you for the update. I'm waiting on someone to post before I do so I can move the role
Play along

I am sorry about the long wait, and I should definitely have my post in by tomorrow. Either that or I give permission to be whacked with the "late" stick. And while I'm saying this, I should say beforehand that the two days after tomorrow, I may or may not be able to post because I am also going on a trip.

Yeah sorry guys life hit me post when I can I am moving on the 31st to Colorado because bf and I broke up and ex bf said hey move in with me. So work and packing are kinda in the way. Reply asap

@Calamity I skipped Khalida for this post mainly as a timeskip. She'll be back in my next one! ^^

Poke poke are we waiting on someone?

Hey guys, I'm so so sorry for my absence. I fell off my horse in a lesson and ended up in the hospital with a broken rib and a concussion. So I'm still in some pain but I'm back online and very sorry for my absence.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hey guys, I'm so so sorry for my absence. I fell off my horse in a lesson and ended up in the hospital with a broken rib and a concussion. So I'm still in some pain but I'm back online and very sorry for my absence.
Aww :( hope you get better soon!

• Love
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Your Avatar is disturbing me. >.>

7465.jpg
7465.jpg
7465.jpg
7465.jpg
B̲̻̺̰̲͂̌̑̆͐E̼͙͔̙͆̈́͂͜͠͠ ̫͖̺̰̙͋̏̀̊́T͇͙͓̲͍̂̒͆͊͗H͓̦̻̪͚̍͑̿̔̕Ȩ̡̳̪̋͐̂̈́̉ͅ ̛̪̼̪͎̟͒͒̈́͑L̡̝̺̝̦̆̃͗̈͝E͕͚͓̯̗̽̅̎̏͂A͇͇̲̼̥̓́́̿̈́F̹̫̖̘̝̄̔́̽͝
7465.jpg

7465.jpg
7465.jpg
7465.jpg

Last edited:
xD I responded by the way. >.>

I saw it so no worries! I've got a few rps I need to respond to but I will get to that one ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.