FABLE: The New Heroes

Uunia managed to kill one of the fleeing bandits before he even makes it out the door, throwing his weapon and slamming the blade through his skill and out through his. He let out a slight chuckle at the feet and stated in a rather surprised tone, "I really didn't think that would work...but I suppose it did..." he said as he retrieved his sword. Once the bandits were out of site, the workers of the bar came out from hiding, still rather shaken and some had been crying from all the action. The now shirtless blood covered hero looked to Ella with a smile, "Not a dull moment eh?" he said as he swung his blade to removed the gore and sheathed it back at his side. The Bartender/owner of the bar finally got from behind his bar, pistol in hand but it was clearly too old and worn to be used. "Oh thank goodness those hooligans are gone...thank you heroes for saving out hides. Uunia then nodded and smiled, "Meh, its our job. Just give us our beds for free and our food in the morning and well be more than great full." he said with a chuckle. The owner nodded madly as the barmaids whispered to each other about how they would repay the two for the deeds they had done.

Ella glanced at now at Uunia with her undivided attention and almost regretted it. He was shirtless to begin which brought a brightly pink hue to her pale cheeks. She had never seen a man before shirtless, expect for the drunks she had seen around the village. That and the fact that she has never been with a man before. "I wouldn't mind some food and wine" she said to one of the barmaids who rapidly went off to get her what she wanted. Hopefully wine will get some thoughts out of her head. Ella sat down on the same chair as before, her body sore and tired from all the work she had done in one single day. Will tomorrow show the same results? she thought then yawned. It was probably past midnight, sleep was calling to her. Not yet, energy first then a good tub filled with warm water to clean the filth off of her. "Get me a bath ready," she said to the closest barmaid and handed her a few coins out of gratitude. Even if they were to stay here for the night she still felt like she owe it to the Inn.

"Well, hopefully we can get some rest tonight. I'll dispose of the bodies in the mean time..." Said the barkeep. Uunia then nodded as he saw a few of the bar maids giggle, he then realizing he was showing off a bit of himself, not enough to be warranted a covering but enough to reduce some of the ladies into giggling school girls. He chuckled and went with the sudden attention, "Just try not to stare too long ladies, I might think you'd want my attention. This sent most of them off running, a pink blush about there face as they went back to work. He smiled, knowing that he was just joking and decided to wait up a bit so that he could partake of a shower himself. Bandit blood was never something that he liked caked on him. He made sure to check any of the bandits for any solid materials, and found quite a bit: Jewels, gold, a descent weapon or two, and plenty of alcohol. He wasn't too surprised by the booze, but if these bandits were getting this kind of loot, then they were holding the place by the neck, "We'll be getting a mark on this soon...I can feel it..." he said as he pocketed one of the daggers, looking over the blade a little before putting it in his pack. He aided the barkeep with the disposing, ripping off the shredded clothing and burning the bodies down the hill.

Blair smiled and blushed slightly. "Oh? Quite a compliment Desmond, thank you," she said. "Though perhaps we could have a competition and see whose statue is more attractive? I'm sure yours wouldn't be so bad." She thought for a moment and nodded. "You have used guns your whole life, so it is natural that you should feel strange with a blade. You should get used to it though, and you won't use it so often anyway. Just when close combat is necessary."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raven laughed gently. "Oh, I'll just hang out with you during that party," she told him, smiling. "I don't think there are any events coming up... Maybe... I think we should all be attending a ball that takes place at the castle. That is, if they do it, even in the king's absence."