Status
Not open for further replies.
I was interested in your "Single x Married Man (Have a plot)*" idea? Still looking?

Hello there , Dear. I'd love to do the Alice x Mad Hatter or Sister x Brother's Best Friend. Feel Free to PM me and or add me on Skype if you wish.^^

A few of my role plays have just disappeared, so I am looking to add a couple more.

Right now I am really interested in Jughead or Archie x OC, SOA or a Harry Potter themed role play.

Or if you have some other ideas please PM me.

Looking for Riverdale, either Jughead or Archie.

Hey, I was interested in one of the following, depending on which you are currently wanting the most, OC x Jerome, Luna x Draco (I would prefer to play Luna if so.), Single x Married Man, Harley Quinn x OC, or Single Young Mother x Male Nanny. I would love to hear back from you, and discuss these plots further.

Hey, I was interested in one of the following, depending on which you are currently wanting the most, OC x Jerome, Luna x Draco (I would prefer to play Luna if so.), Single x Married Man, Harley Quinn x OC, or Single Young Mother x Male Nanny. I would love to hear back from you, and discuss these plots further.
Any of these would work except the Luna X Draco. I am not looking to play any male characters at the moment.

Few of my partners have went M.I.A, so I am looking for new partners. I would prefer to do one of my cravings, but please feel free to come to me with your ideas.

Yup, still looking. Send me ideas or pick on of my pairings. Keep me busy!

You good with working with a girl? I need a new partner and haven't found anyone here yet. Pm me for any rps, and i also have about 4 posted in redstar bedroom, I am flexible on playing males but prefer being a girl and would rather stick with mxf but I am only willing to do mxm. Just saying that I have no problem with others choices just don't feel comfortable playing fxf.

Status
Not open for further replies.