Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flannel&Leather

Original poster
Good afternoon everyone.
I am currently on the hunt for a few role play partners to keep myself busy and to work on my writing skills a little bit more. I have been out of the rp game for a few months and just currently remade a profile here.

A few things about myself,
I am twenty-four and I work as a special needs teacher, so my mornings are spent at work. I am currently enrolled in a Master's degree program and occasionally I'm busy with homework and classes. I find myself on here mostly during the evening and when I find free time on the weekend. I have been role playing since '08. I am a hopeless romantic who loves a good bit of smut. I normally play the female, but I can double up to make things fair. I can role play through private message, email and Skype. You tell me what you like. If you don't see an idea on here that you like message me anyway with your ideas. I like working plots with people.

What I need from you,
Understanding that I cannot post everyday, but know I will tell you when I'm going to be gone for a long period of time and I'd like the same from you. Don't be pushy, I promise I won't be. Tell me about yourself and be okay with OOC talk. I like to know who I'm role play. with.

Now onto pairings. I'm normally the OC and of course the females, but I can do doubles.
* means how much craving.

OC x Dean or Sam or Cass or Lucifer (Supernatural)
OC x Sheriff Alex or Dylan (Bates Motel)***
OC x Jax or Juice (SOA)
Band member x Ex girlfriend
OC x Jerome (Gotham)
OC x Tate or Kit (AHS)
Luna or OC x Draco Malfoy
OC x Damien or Stefan (Vampire Diaries)
Single x Married Man (Have a plot)*
Female Student x Male Teacher
The Great Gatsby
Sister x Brother's best friend
Alice x The Mad Hatter
OC x The riddler
Harley Quinn x The Joker
Harley Quinn x OC
OC x Jughead (Riverdale) ******
OC x Archie (Riverdale)****
OC X Peter Pan
Single young mother x Male Nanny** (has plot)
OC x Celebrity or Youtuber (Joe Jonas, Cole Sprouse, MGK or Colby Brock)**
I'll add more in the comments as time goes, but thats all I have for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
New pairings added. And would love to add some more role plays <3

Wild guess? Still looking? Feel free to start a conversation with me if you're alright with a female doubling as male.

Hello, I want more RP partners since I am new here still and I just graduated high school. I am looking to pass my free time with some new RPs. Leave me a private conversation if you want to discuss some RP plots!

Good afternoon everyone.
I am currently on the hunt for a few role play partners to keep myself busy and to work on my writing skills a little bit more. I have been out of the rp game for a few months and just currently remade a profile here.

A few things about myself,
I am twenty-four and I work as a special needs teacher, so my mornings are spent at work. I am currently enrolled in a Master's degree program and occasionally I'm busy with homework and classes. I find myself on here mostly during the evening and when I find free time on the weekend. I have been role playing since '08. I am a hopeless romantic who loves a good bit of smut. I normally play the female, but I can double up to make things fair. I can role play through private message, email and Skype. You tell me what you like. If you don't see an idea on here that you like message me anyway with your ideas. I like working plots with people.

What I need from you,
Understanding that I cannot post everyday, but know I will tell you when I'm going to be gone for a long period of time and I'd like the same from you. Don't be pushy, I promise I won't be. Tell me about yourself and be okay with OOC talk. I like to know who I'm role play. with.

Now onto pairings. I'm normally the OC and of course the females, but I can do doubles.

OC x Dean or Sam or Cass (Supernatural)
OC x Sheriff Alex or Dylan (Bates Motel)
OC x Jax or Juice (SOA)
Band member x Ex girlfriend
OC x Jerome (Gotham)
OC x Tate or Kit (AHS)
Luna or OC x Draco Malfoy
OC x Damien or Stefan (Vampire Diaries)
Princess x Warrior (Have a plot)
Single x Married Man (Have a plot)
Female Student x Male Teacher
Country Girl x City boy (Have plot)
The Great Gatsby
Sister x Brother's best friend
Alice x The Mad Hatter
OC x The riddler
Harley Quinn x The Joker
Harley Quinn x OC
I'll add more in the comments as time goes, but thats all I have for now.
hey i am up for double on supernatural rp would you be interested

Hi looking for new to partners. I'm curious about your Princess x Warrior plot. Would you prefer I pm you?

Looking for someone to be my Jughead/Cole Sprouse. Really craving Riverdale role play at the moment. Willing to do a double as well.

Hey there, I was wanting to know if you would like to do either Harley quinn X OC plot or the princess X warrior one at all that you have listed.

Looking for someone to play Jughead or Archie.

Still looking for a Riverdale role play. Archie or Jughead.

Still looking to do my cravings with someone
Or if someone has any plot ideas send them my way.

Still looking. Updated list
Or send me your plot ideas.

Still looking. Check list for cravings or send me your plot ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.