Experiments

Awesome! Feel free to do whatever you want though Inkling! You could be a rebel if you wanted to, and keep it a secret from them or the like!
And Tracker, THANK YOU!
Also, Combustable lemons FTW!!

Name: General Kinicki Romulus

Race: Human

Appearance: Ayanami.full.170151.jpg

Personality: Kinicki is dedicated to his profession and country, willing to kill and die for what he believes. He does not change his behavior or go out of his way in order to impress or please and is strong-willed.
Weaponry: He has a sword, whip, and a large military rifle.

History: Kinicki is from a noble family in Russia. His father was a scientist that worked on the experiments, but he was killed during the rebellion. Kinicki decided he would get revenge on the creatures that killed his father and joined the military. Now, he leads the chase for them.

@Mayhem: I've put up a CS for the Gryphon awhile ago, is it accepted?

Sorry Tracker! Both your characters are accepted! (Forgetful brain...lemon drops...) so, where do you guys feel like starting off? I had an idea, but I'm curious as to what you would want to do!
Lemons FTW

Hmm.. Let's see... Where ever is the starting point I'll have to base off of plus I may just be stuck with the scientists and try to escape. :3 Hehe.

Well with how it was explained it was like the experiments are already out, the rebels have their own place, the scientists are LOCKED up in their own place, and others are just roaming around... I'm confused a bit so that's why I'm okay with ANYTHING :3

Alright then! I shall post the IC thread up soon! I have to go to school now! Later peeps!

Haha I love how you just post that~!!! *hugs* it's okay.

It was D'evil who reminded me >.<

I'm as dotty as hell im afraid.

Is there still an opening, and if there is/before I create my character, Can you give me pointers on how I can create a good enough character based off of the story you have in mind in this Rp?

Sure Ming! No problem! Okay, i believe all the Experiment places are taken- so you can take up a high up space in the rebels if you wish, or a scientist! For character creation, Just go on google and search for a photo, and then come up with a personality! You could become a loner if you wish- i really don't mind! You can take up Captain Rebel if you wish! Need some of those!

Name: Former Special Agent Christopher "Spike" Speigel (his nickname came from a famous anime called "Cowboy Bebop" for his striking resemblance of the main character.)
Race: Human
Rank: Former Special Agent for the United States, CIA most likely.
Appearance: spike.jpg

Personality: Outgoing but up tight. He will gladly save your life but not stick around to start up a conversation if he doesn't know you.

Weaponry:

Primary Weapon: Silver Cutlass, engraved with his last name along it's right side.

Secondary Weapon: Black Iron Cutlass, engraved with his first name along it's left side.

Combat Knife.

History: While serving under the United States government, I've obtained a few scars here and there and written down a few story's as well, enough to fill a few books in a shelf somewhere in the Pentagon. On my last mission, the one where all the "freaks" escaped the facility, I lost my right arm and eye and damaged my right leg pretty bad. Through technology and a quick trip to the infirmary, I was patched up with new parts, mechanical obviously. Even my eye was replaced, who'd-a thunk it?

Additional: Because of his Biotech right eye, he has a heightened sense of awearness just slightly above what humans can muster. He packs a mean right hook and he walks in circles if in a large enough room.

The Cutlasses are Handguns btw, not the swords or the cars ^^;; Idk about the secondary one though, Now thinking about it, it would seem awesome to have a sword and a handgun both named the same thing.