Experiments

So. About a plot. How bout the rebels first hated the experiments, but every experiment was about to kill one of the rebels, but decided to let that one rebel live. Each rebel grew fond of said experiment, so now they work together. And must fight off swarms of failed grotesque experiments. Its a thought. Maybe not the best. I just want to be paired up with secluded inkling.

Aweeeeee D'evillllll <3 heheh trying to make little ol' me live. Ain't you a sweety pie.
To help for that idea though, I can make my character always feel bad for the expirements.
Seeing how they were worked on disgusted her and just didn't see why she worked so hard work along side the doctor. She wasn't aware until after getting the job after all. But the rebel helps the expirements escape (at a distance so not target) after 410B escapes. By the rebel being techy and unlocked the doors or turned on turrents in the halls and activate them to go after military personal or whatever... Orrrrr something... All in all I don't mind what happens even if I have to be the experiments enemy at first too. whatever works with the storyline. ^^

I wont put big details of character util after we figure all that out. I'll go with any storyline idea you guys want. If need be i'll even make my character a male. BUT I'll make my profile when I actually wake up. Haha.

I think that is brilliant! Amazing idea's! And your characters are accepted! I love he way your characters have a dark side to them- really fits in with their history! Some of you know my character who was supposed to be in this role play!
so, here's the stuff we came up with! So experiments are generally hated and feared, and the experiments escaped after Gabriel escaped. The experiments became friendly with humans (Or one of the other experiments maybe) and the rebels are at war with them.
But- i think we need good all fashioned villain!

Yay~!!! Now I have to figure out whether to play a female or male character? Hmmm...

Rebel

Name: Assistant Analyn Harem
Race: Human
Appearance:
0015.jpg

Personality: Ana is typically flirty and hard to control yet ever since becoming the lab Assistant everything has changed. Her personality is mellowed out and very submissive. The things she saw while working there tore her reality apart. This often led her to having horrific nightmares. Analyn also feels sympathy for the "experiments" and wishes to help in some way when 410B escaped. Honestly she does care if she is just captured then used as long as she has a chance to repay them for the havoc she was forced to put them through.
Weaponry: Butterfly knife and ak-47 that has been stashed away for safe measures.
bluebutterflyknife.jpg

Ak-47.jpg

History: Grew up as an only child in the middle of divorce that happened at age 8. As a child she was thrown back an forth and never truly paid any attention to. She was alone and never had real friends. Her friends were people she met online. They even taught her how to mess around with computers. Science was her best subject along with inventing things as well as chemistry. Working day after day working on her own science projects she managed to use robotics and her hacking skills to create, build, and program a defense program robot that was a small teddy bear. It became her best friend until her father threw it out. She ran away shortly afterwards only being age 15. From there she took care of herself and happened to pick up a flirtatious personality to get her by on the streets. Finally getting back on her feet at age 17, she met a few people who she did call as friends. They lived together and all had jobs. The people even accepted and encouraged her to continue her scientific gifts. 18 she was noticed by a great scientist who was very private with his work. She was told to continue her science but to return when she turned 21. She did. That's where we are now. After seeing what his experiments consisted of she was disgusted and saddened she got her self mixed up in this. Though she was sure none of the experiments could hear her, when the doctor was out she'd talk to them as though they were people in everyday life. Her friends to be exact. Ana felt bad for every single one of the experiments. When 410B escaped, it was the perfect chance to change what science in the lab was all about. Sure it was suicidal but she unlocked the doors that held the only other functional experiments. behind them.
Additional: body tattooed just has she has piercings that they let her keep in as long as its not real metal.

((Age wise I wanted it to seem more realistic since not many scientist assistants are THAT young. :3 The history I really don't know what to put as of yet but I'll put a bit.))

Inkling, your character looks cool right now. I love her. Hell yeah AK. Can't wait till this one starts. Its going to be uber fun.

:3 heheh. Aweeeee thankies D'evillllll. <3 you make me blush~!!!

Victim huh? What do you plan to do to this helpless rebel? ;D

You'll have to see. Lily likes to play with her victims before doing anything fun. MWUHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Aweeee Ana's a hostageeeee but bring it on. ;] She can handle anythingggg.