Experiments

Well, there you go. You can't handle the electric impulses. :P

Doesn't mean Analyn won't fight through it. Even experiments would have feelings. Hehe but as I stated in her bio. She doesn't care how she is treated by the experiments she just wants to do the right thing and not have them experimented on anymore. They are now free after all. So she's happy no matter what they do to her. Even If it means death.

Okay...I certainly don't want to come across your character! I don't wanna die D'evil! -.- Your good Inkling!
Any of you dudes have any other idea's or characters you want to play?

Don't worry, she only bites. Killing is saved for evil. :)

ME EITHER!! I CAN'T STAND WAITING. I'm an impatient girl. And my adhd makes me gain disinterest if too long of a wait.

:3 I'll make another character if need be! :D I just can't wait. Hehe oh and thanks Steph~!!!

Yeah if I need to I'll pick up another char aswell.

Okay peeps! I have a basic idea on how this is going to go- i'll go ahead and post a profile of my own character soon! but i thought i would include something about the actual world they live in!
So, the mutated experiments that roam the streets mainly resemble animals of some sort- or some awfully horrible creature that is only remotely animal in looks. Buildings are abandoned and a lot are in ruin after the 'Accident', leaving the mutations to nest in some of the areas. The rebels live in a large prison on the outskirts of a city. (Yeah, i have no idea what city, you can decide! ^-^') Some groups, (people who broke off from the rebels) still lurk around the city, scavenging whatever they can find. The scientists are locked up in their HQ- under the control of some mysterious figure who refuses to show himself to the rebels.
Those are the base ideas!
I'll post my character up soon.

Experiment
Name: Gabriel '410B'
Race: Dragon human hybrid (Gabriello Sapiens- a scientific name for him! Where his name originally stemmed from!)
Abilities: Can transform fully into a dragon, but transforming too long will kill him eventually and doing so requires a lot of effort and will stress on his body. He can also move extremely quickly, making his movements blurry at times- and his reflexes unnaturally speedy.
Appearance:
Tea time.png(Observe my drawings! whoopee!) He has long blonde hair, but has it tied in a low ponytail behind him. And Shockingly blue eyes!
Personality: So carefree and cheerful, Gabriel was so easy going when he was tested upon- he kept his forgiving demeanor through his years. Although somewhat childish, he is a quick learner- and amazingly analytical when it comes to people, something he learned when reading he expressions of the scientists. He also is extremely curious and inquisitive, always asking questions about things. When something happens to his friends, he will be very protective and this taps into a very dark side of his personality. When threatened with his life, or people who he loves dearly- Gabriel will become the exact opposite of his normal self, becoming more like the dragon side of himself- becoming a cold blooded killer, with psychotic grins and laughs- with no mercy what so ever.
Weaponry: Two swords. (Because let's face it, who doesn't love a good old fashioned sword?) And a pistol is tucked away in his boot.
History: Gabriel was the first success of the experiments, and supposedly the strongest. When put through tests to figure out his ability as a soldier, he did extremely well against dummies and figures- but when faced with a mutation, he didn't hurt it- but attempted to befriend the wild beast. Manipulated by scientists to try and change his way of thinking, they were stunned by the fact he had become so friendly towards others. When a scientist managed to anger Gabriel by threatening the life of a staff member who fed him- he transformed and killed everyone in the room except for his friend. Put down as a failure, he was kept in stasis when very young to preserve his precious DNA. When the stasis suddenly failed, Gabriel tore through the facility, dis-orientated,confused and weak for the amount of time in stasis- He finally escaped from the scientists and has wandered round the world ever since.
Additional: With a peculiar fondness of anything lemon flavored, Gabriel always seems to have some variety of lemon food on his body- whether it be candy, lemonade or the fruit itself! XD

I LOVEEEEEE LEMONS! Just a trait i thought i would pass onto Gabriel!
and If you guys are all done and have no questions, yeah! We are pretty much sorted i guess! And by the way, i will tend to randomly draw pictures and post them up on the roleplay depending on where we are! So, please- I'm not being stupid for the heck of it.
XD

I think it's a great idea. I was once going to do that with a rp i was once in that meant a lot to me.
So personally I don't find you stupid or whatever for doing it. Hehe.
Anyways, I have a few questions.
Since it looks as though it is just us, should we make another profile as posing for the rebel side?
Then since my character is a scientist assistant, should she be with the other scientists or just lurking around?