Everyone Wants to be Loved

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He quickly stood up as he heard the flapping of her wings. Looking about he saw her and smiled slightly before turning to Rayne, "Whatever happens tonight. Know this. I love you..." he smiled and gave her a quick but gentle kiss and turned around as lilith landed. He looked at her with a mixture of sadness but yet happiness as well, "Lilith...I am sorry if what I said hurt you but I have to ask one thing. Were those words I heard and recited back to you. Were those your words?"

She saw Rayne and Tomoya as she landed. Tomoya wasted no time asking her what she feared he'll ask her. "Yes. It was me." she said quietly. Trying not to.lose control again lest she transformed into a much worse figure, she took a deep breath. "How?" she asked Tomoya.

He sighed, "I don't know how just that I could hear you..." he dropped his head recalling her words, "You had sounded so sad too..." his voice was becoming distraught as it became a whisper, "I don't know what to do...I am caught in a choice here..." he took a steadying breath before pointing to her, "You..." he then pointed to Rayne, "Or her..." he looked with a tear in his eye, "My problem is that I love you both but I know I have to choose..."

She took his hand and smiled sadly. It's hurting her so bad but she'll let him have the happiness he deserves. She knew she'll never be find that in her life so at least if he's happy then she can take some consolation from that. "Choose her" she looked at Rayne. "You love her. Maybe there's just something wrong with me that you heard it." she smiled trying to compose herself. "Go to her. I'm fine, idiot." she tried to joke.

Rayne looked away from them with tears stinging her eyes, she felt horrible for making him choose but it would just be too much for her if he didn't.

He looked back to Rayne then back to Lilith, "I-I can't choose..." he dipped his head making his black hair fall to in front of his eyes, "How am I supposed to choose?" he stifled a sob and shook his head before letting his black wings extend and he quickly jumped into the air flying away. He closed his eyes to rid himself of tears, 'I can't do it...I can't pick one and break the heart of the other...'

She ran to him trying to grab him before he took off "Tomoya.." She said his name softly and sad. "This isn't fair you know? I don't get to just take off when I'm upset so why the hell should you two do it?" She asked angrily, honestly wanting to be able to do that right now.

He flew and kept flying until he say a tall building in the distance. Applying some extra speed he flew up to the top and landed silently not bothering to hide his wings. Falling to his knees he looks up as it starts to rain a little. He stares at the clouds above him feeling the rain start to soak his hair and feathered wings, "What am I to do?"

Along the way the little red goblin has explained to Azriel part of his abilities and the things he could do. He didn't quite fully understand all of what was mentioned to him but it did seem familiar. Either way he scrunched his face in slight distaste to the scene that was happening before him. "Tch ...." He did a once over look at Lilith, and squinted as he looked at her. He apparently had the ability to see emotions and souls.... and pull them out and well ... "eat" them. At least that was what the goblin told him. Granting him whatever strength or whatever weakness it came with. Azriel grimaced at the pure amount of emotional out pour that was going on at the moment. He placed a hand on Lilith's shoulder and pinched her slightly. Suddenly pulling out a long thin trail of black smoke that seemed to wail as it came out of her.

He shoved the smoke into his mouth and chewed on it before swallowing and smacking his lips in somewhat delight. "Wow who knew lonliness could taste so g- ... "

He paused for a moment and began to feel dizzy. "Ugh .. what the .." He staggered for a bit before catching himself and standing up straight. He rubbed his stomach in dissatisfaction. It burned and he felt like he was going to throw up. He held the feeling down and forced a crooked smiley, his pointy teeth giving his face a sheepish expression. "Heh. I don't know much about all these emotions but it sure does have a weird after taste, a little hard on the gut though. "

Raynes eyes widened as she watched what this .. Thing.. Was doing. "What the hell is that?" She asked pointing toward Azriel. He question was mostly in general but she was looking at Lilith as she asked.

Face blank of emotion, she turned to look at Azriel. "Sorry. I forgot to introduce him. He's Azriel. I met him a while ago and he's from somewhere else. He also lost his memories so I took him here and help." she explained to Rayne in a monotone voice. Crouching next to Azriel, she said "You did something. You shouldn't take it from me. Unless you're back to normal, don't do that again. My energy is evil so please don't do that again but thanks anyway." she smiled rather forced.

"Rayne, I'm sorry. I won't get in the way. He'll choose you. I promise." she said assuring her.

Rayne shook her head sadly "no Lilith. If anyone is in the way here, its me." She sighed "you've been here.. And I just showed up out of no where"

She took her hand and looked directly in her eyes. "If someone can make Tomoya happy, it'll be you. Believe me. We've been together for so long that I know that you are who he needs the most. Don't give up on him." she said to her. It hurts for her to do it but she wanted him to be happy. "Why?" she unconsciously released her magic again.

She looked down at the ground then back up at Lilith "I'm not giving up on him, I just don't know what to do. He doesn't either, and it bothers me.. It hurts and I'm afraid of losing him" her brows furrowed in frustration "I love him and I want him more than anything, but if he can't want me the same way then what is the point of fighting for something that will never be mine"

"Rayne, darling.." she hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "Fight for it because you love him. Fight because he was worth it. Isn't that reason enough? Isn't that what love is about?" she told her sadly.

She smiled at Lilith and nodded "Yea, I guess it is" her voice was soft but happy as she thought about how much she loves him.

Reactions: 2 people
"Then go for him." she encouraged her. She smiled so that Rayne can have more confidence but deep inside her heart is shattering into a million pieces. "You take a rest. Tomoya will come back later." she ushered Rayne inside the house. "Azriel, let's go. I wanna rest." she called on to Azriel and lead him inside the house.

She nodded and let Lilith take her inside. She walked up the stairs to tomoyas room and crawled into his bed figuring she should get some sleep and he would wake her up when he got back. She curled up under the covers and put the pillow so that she could curl around it and still lay her head on it then quickly fell asleep. She dreamt of her and Tomoya, at first it was a wonderful dream, but it quickly turned into a nightmare. A faceless woman was dragging him away into the darkness and she couldn't move. She tried as hard as she could but she was frozen, unable to do anything except stand there and watch as her love was being dragged along the ground unwillingly and into darkness. She tossed and turned in the bed, beg and to sweat and breath as if she were having a panic attack. As she stood there in the dream everything started to change and it was Tomoya who was standing there watching as she was being dragged away. As she tossed and turned in the bed she started to scream, then stopped and let out a soft "help me"

Lilith went up and had Azriel rest in her room. She needs to keep an eye on him and Tomoya might freak out once he noticed that they have a visitor especially that it's a guy. As she ushered him inside, she heard a scream. It sounded like Rayne so she ran to Tomoya's room and saw her thrashing then went limp. Worried, she ran to her and heard her say, "Help me". She shook her to wake her up. "Rayne. Wake up. Hey." she tried to wake her up but it's no use. She slapped her and Rayne jolted awake. "I'm sorry I have to do that. You wouldn't wake up." she apologized. "It's just a dream, Rayne. I'm here. You're safe." she assured her.

Rayne gasped as she jumped awake from being slapped and she hugged Lilith tightly "Thank you" she said breathlessly. "i couldn't make myself wake up" she said after calming down a bit. "it was horrible"

Status
Not open for further replies.