Everyone Wants to be Loved

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She gave him a hug and pat her back slowly. "There. There. Why don't we go down and drink some hot chocolate again as we wait for Tomoya?" she suggested. She helped the poor girl stand up and led her downstairs.

she nodded slowly then let lilith help her up. they went down stairs and she sat at the table as lilith made the hot chocolate. "when do you think he will come back?" she looked at a clock on the wall. "he's been gone for a while"

She had her seated and prepared the hot chocolate. She laid down two mugs and poured each the steaming hot chocolate. Rayne asked her when Tomoya might come back. "Hmm..Let's see..He'll be here after an hour or two. If not, I can always call him so don't worry. He's that kind of guy. Just give him some time and he'll come back after a while." she assured Rayne again seeing how distraught she was.

Lilith has to be the strong one even though she felt she wanted to cry like Rayne. But she knew ever since that this is what would happen. But why does it have to hurt this bad. Despite her inner turmoil, her face was clean of what she's feeling inside. She smiled at Rayne.

He lay on the roof of the building tears streaming down his face as as the rain continued to pour. His heart was shattered in his chest and it felt like a hole had been made. He stared off into the distance as he yet again heard Lilith's voice in his head, 'Why' He shook his head in desperation, "What am I to do..." His body was shaking from sobbing and the cold. He couldn't choose between them but he knew he had to. Wiping his eyes he slowly pushes himself to his feet, "I guess there is only one thing to do..." He walked to the edge of the building throwing his wings out wide, "I will choose the one meant for me..."

rayne smiled back at lilith and drank some of her hot chocolate. "alright.. ill try not to worry too much" she said then drank some more of the hot chocolate.

It started raining and it made her worried. She composed herself for Rayne's sake. The girl is already near her breaking point not that she's not but she has more experience with this kind of situation than her so that makes her a bit more flexible. She knew that Tomoya will choose this girl. She never assume that his Other One will be her. They're both fallen angels and that is a spell for disaster if they completed each other's missing half.

"Are you cold?" she asked Rayne just to start a conversation. She figured she had to cheer her up to distract the two of them.

she looked up at lilith from her hot chocolate and shook her head " no, not really."

"I still think you're cold." she smiled and stood up to get some fluffy blankets. When she returned, she handed one to Rayne. It was raven blue-black. It has the same color as Tomoya's wings. "That's Tomoya's. He had it since he was a child." she explained to her.

she happily took the blanket from her and wrapped it around herself, snuggling into the softness of it. "its so soft, and fluffy" she commented while burring herself into thr blanket until all you could see of her was from her eyes up.

She laughed as Rayne wrapped the blanket around her like a cocoon. "You're way too cute like that." she chuckled at her. "I think I'll do that too." she grins as she did the same. "Now, we're gonna be butterflies. Pretty butterflies of course." she joked.

He closed his eyes and leaned forward, "I can only choose one..." He continued to lean slowly until he dropped from the edge of the building and he could feel the wind rushing past his face and the rain that was falling beside him. Keeping his eyes closed he fell for a couple seconds before snapping his wings open into the wind catching him and he flew along close to the ground. He flew upwards a little and glided. Opening his eyes he headed straight for the house, "I have decided..."

Rayne and her chatted as they sipped hot chocolate to occupy themselves. Then in her consciousness, she felt Tomoya approaching. She'll just let him surprise Rayne. She heard him saying, "I have decided.." her heart hurt but she can't let their love get broken because of her. She would've fight for him but she knew she shouldn't. "Want some more chocolate?" she asked Rayne.

rayne laughed as lilith curled up in a blanket like she had and said they were going to be butterflies. "all butterflies are pretty" she said with a smile

Reactions: 2 people
she nodded to liliths question about more hot chocolate and fixed the blanket so her hands would be free

She poured them another round of fresh hot chocolate. "You like the chocolate? You might become a chocolate butterfly if you drink too much. Just kidding." she laughed with Rayne.

she laughed again "i'd have to be extra worried about being eaten if i was a chocolate butterfly"

"True. But maybe they won't coz you'll be too beautiful to eat." she smiled at her warmly. She really like this girl. The more the reason Tomoya should choose her.

He silently landed outside the house in yard. He feet pressed into the soft grass. He stared at the house, "I don't know how I am gonna do this..." His voice was a whisper. Looking up at the drizzling sky he felt distraught but he knew it had to be done. Slowly making his way to the door he paused right outside it. Should he wait longer or should he get it over with? He shook his head clearing away the uncertain thoughts, "I don't have another option..." He felt just how bad he was right now. His sleek black hair was stuck to his head his wings he had already hidden but they had been soaked as well. His clothes were soaked as well but were almost dry from the flying. Bringing his hand to the handle he softly pushed the door open and stepped inside.

ranyes head snapped in the direction of the door as she heard it open. "Tomoya" she said his name happily and smiled at him as he walked inside. she wanted to go to him but stayed where she was wrapped up in the blanket. Seeing the look on his face concerned her but she just waited to see what he going to do or say.

She gave a small nod to him before returning her gaze to Rayne. "Silly you had me worried. Get it over with. I can deal with it." she said telepathically to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.