Etera: Harbingers of Death(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted >- < Hope we were supposed to, but I also hope you guys like how I started it out as well x3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, @CrimDemon, we're definitely still accepting. I've never really had experience with roleplaying, so I feel this may end up dying rather quickly, so-to-speak, but if it continues and more people keep joining in, I'll eventually close the sign-ups. For now, another three people or so would help.

@Felix Eriquel, I love your first post. So much to it! I may or may not post again from Riniel's actions also, though she'll likely be sitting silent somewhere.

Reactions: CrimDemon
Oh please do, @Lord of Dragons. The more, the merrier. I may end up making another if things get a bit boring or stale. I have another character idea in my head, but I'll only use it if the rp calls for it.

Yeah, go ahead. I see no point in restricting character limits, so long as we don't have twenty players. I've made two, and Felix and Karakui have as well. Lord inquired about making another also. Please, make as many as you want if you can handle them, and if you're able to, make one a bit more neutral or evil. I too think we have one too many good-aligned characters.

@Isaki Mori I was actually going to make one (the main one I would use) evil. But, I am having trouble deciding on what to make. I'm debating on a Lich or a Reaper of sorts.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
@CrimDemon Since Sorbet deals a lot with souls, you probably ought to know that Akuri's soul is artificial so will probably look different to a normal soul. Also, Shiome's soul is silver. Assuming size relates to mana supply or something, Akuri's is quite small so she probably appears weak. Shiome's is considerably above average.

• Useful
Reactions: 2 people
@CrimDemon, accepted! I'm thinking of making something kinda like that, though it defeats the purpose now. I may or may not. Probably an extra character I'll use when I have nothing interesting to type up for my main charries.

@Karakui, Shiomes yours right? Riniel just received a task to confront her on account of a rogue elf. I wonder what will happen, now that the event has been set in motion. It'll take son time to track her, and get from Tethenraya, so there's enough time to think of where this should go next. Oh, I do love rogues, and why they'll do and say to prolong their lives. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Felix Eriquel
On account of a rogue elf?

Wait NVM read the IC now. So, what did the rogue elf accuse Shiome of doing?

@Karakui I will be sure to remember that for future reference. Let me know if I forget those things when my character meets yours.

@Isaki Mori Thank you~

@Karakui, oh not much. Just claimed Shiome, being a witch and all, caused him to go into Tethenraya and kill some people. Or maybe it was just a hoax, and it's really up to just Riniel to figure it all out. Who's to say? We'll know which way it leans when they finally meet. ^-^

I believe that I'll be making my evil character for now. I'll have a good time with it <3 Make him strong enough to where you can't fight him straight off of the bat, he'll be kind of a in the middle kind of bad guy. It'll be fun.

Just so long as he isn't overly powerful.

Anyone who has ideas for sub-plots, keep in mind. Nobody knows the innermost capabilities of the other characters, so don't go giving everything away as soon as possible. Riniel still has a sub-plot in the near/mid future, rogue events withstanding, and Qo-Ja'Tahr may develop one also. We also have to think of how they may or may not interact with others, allies and whatnot. I haven't really though about it much, myself, but I'm hoping most characters bring my own into things a little bit. With all the different interactions. I kinda wanna see a good fight between someone an Qo-Ja'Tahr, actually.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

gloves%20darker%20than%20black%20hei%20red%20eyes%20monochrome%20male%20anime%20boys%20photoshop_www.wall321.com_41.jpg

Character Name: Sado Hemming
Name Meaning: Sado(Sah-Doh) refers to something in his families past that relates to suffering.
Alias: Bloodied Weaponsmith
Species/Race: Aetherian
Species
Description: The Aetherian race are a race predating to the beginning of the continent, some text books refer to them as the rightful heir to the land around them before it was colonized by other species. Some believe that they were bred into being using magic properties and inter-species breeding long before towns were established. It's still unclear which is correct. Aetherians are a dying race now, Soul-Hunters and Witches alike have studied and tortured many of the race to see what they were created from, attempting to study their origin or perhaps use their souls to further their own power. Aetherians cannot live without their souls, their soul is where they derive everything from. As they rely on a mana-driven Aura like power. A manifestation of their soul that they can control. Of course, using this power is limited. With what little they can use it for though, is just as powerful as any other magic you create structurally. Aetherians have distinguishing features. Black hair and Di-chromatic eyes, one of them being red. Typically speaking, this species is an all-rounder. Great with their own magic, being able to use it as a child and growing more adept with it as they age. Physically they're tough, they can take a hit and dish them out just as hard as you can hit them. (If you decide on creating one, message me privately and I'll help figure out your character's power ^^ )

B-Day: July, 15th
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Bloodtype: O-Negative
Place of Birth: In a homely town which is in ruins now due to monster and witch attacks.
Current Residence: While he enjoys traveling, he has taken a small residence in the forest East of the town of Fae, making a small hut that is interconnected in the branches of the trees.
Occupation: Mercenary, Bounty Hunter, Witch Hunter, Thief, Anything that can get him money. Legal or Illegal.
School/Grade: Common Knowledge/Language, Nothing more. Was unable to finish schooling.
Family: Mostly dead, and if they're not dead they're on the run.. so he hasn't seen any of them in ages. He had a Mother, Father, and Little sister. Mother's name was Kako. Father was Nosgoth. Sister being named Odyne.
Gemstone: Ruby
More

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'9"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red left-eye, Brown right eye.
Distinguishing Marks: Di-Chromatic eyes, Eyepatch over his left eye to hide his race. Always wearing Black gloves.
General Appearance: Typically wearing black everything.. black gloves, black jacket and or shirt. His trousers are of a dark grey, shoes being a dark brown leather with small spikes on the heels that dig into the ground.
Strengths: Aura-Magic that's been in his Heritage, Physical capabilities particularly in strength. Strategical Genius.
Weaknesses: Lacks Speed and is angered easily, his attempts to calm himself with fail after being angered several times in a row without a long period of time to let off steam correctly.
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: His family-- Oh wait he has none as far as he's concerned.
Enemies: Witches and those who stand in his way for his goal.
Current Goal/Purpose: The eradication of Magick, Witches, and perhaps even Death itself. More than happy with defeating Time.
Aspirations: While he wishes to avenge his race and kill all of those who even carry the title of witch or proudly use Magic, he finds most of his aspiration from his Father who left and never came back, being presumed killed by the local witch.
Hobbies: Creating things with his Aura to pass the time, creating dummies of which he promptly destroys, killing local fauna and being very chaotic in general.
Likes: Seeing the blood of those around him that he's personally killed, Sweets, Steaks
Dislikes: Witches, Magick, Goodie-Two-Shoes, Idly sitting around.
Talents: He can bench press about two or three dead limp adult bodies. He's not sure how much now, it's been a while.
Inabilities: He's got a temper, and can barely control it at times. Irrational thinking at times, which get him into stupid situations that would normally get a man killed.
Fears: Death by any means, Becoming Sane again.
General Personality: The man is purely insane. He has no rationality about him, he does things just for the sake of doing them. He's stubborn in his convictions, which are overly stupid because he's freakin' insane. Speaking strictly from a psychological standpoint, he's clinically supposed to be in a straight jacket.
Inner Personality: There's more than plenty of voices that all call for one thing in his head. Vengeance. Death. Chaos.
Fondest Memory: His first kill, a witch named Lenda. He remembers how he had walked from his house out miles and miles from a single anonymous tip that he had received about her whereabouts. Upon the discovery of her lair, the witch pleaded with him. Slightly due to the fact that he held the woman's dead pet on the end of his blade as he approached her, the blood running down the edges while it was softly whimpering, before it soon stopped to signal it's final breath. She was crying, something he only smiled and cackled at as he rammed the same sword with the pet skewered through it into her stomach, making sure she was still alive while he gave this long speech about how she had killed his father. Of which, he did eventually find his corpse in her yard with a small gravestone. After his speech, a spear was ran through her.
Biggest Regret: The man is insane.. he can't think correctly enough to have a regret, but if he could think properly his regret is letting a witch go when he was younger, unaware of what her friends would do.
Secret: He's secretly ashamed deep down of what he's done, but the voices are too strong to allow his voice of reasoning to reach out and take control.
More:

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items: N/A
Weapons: A large assortment that he can choose from, all created with his magic. Enjoys using Swords, Lances, Knives, and Scythes/Sickles the most.
Magics:
Aura Semblance: His Aura specific power is weapon creation. Though it's limited with what he can do with it, he's able to have several weapons at once by just simply thinking it. It takes time for the weapon to generate, but it happens quickly. Kind of like a materialization.
Aura Assimilation: After killing someone, he is able to force their soul into his aura to grant himself a slow regeneration factor. The more souls taken in at one time, the quicker he heals. For each incredibly strong soul taken in (Chaotic, Witch, Etc.) he gains more control over his Aura able to conjure more weapons.

---Hidden Data, must be accessed through Roleplay---
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

---THE AETHERIAN RACE WILL HAVE PLOT REVEALS LATER IN THE ROLEPLAY THIS WILL DEVELOP HIS BACKSTORY FURTHER---

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Felix Eriquel, accepted. I like this race. If their origin is correct, that might mean something very significant with the necromancers and, well everything. I won't spoil my thoughts on this, as it might spoil anything you have in mind, if it interconnects with my own thoughts, but if it turns out to be true, I have a plot in mind that might shatter the current alliances between characters later, and send the rp in an unexpected direction. Isn't the mind a wonderful thing? ^-^ pm me if you wanna know what I'm thinking, but only if it doesn't end up interfering with your own plans.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS
Character Name: Tlilpotonqui Baran
Name Meaning: Tlilpotonqui: Feathered in black. Baran: Noble Warrior
Alias: Winged Assassin
Species/Race: Valkyrian
Valkyrians are mostly a race of people that chose to roam the world in search of mercenary work, aiding different kingdoms to help in wars. They love the thrill of the fight, taking down multiple things at once if need be. They take on monster hunting usually for large bags of gold coin for kingdoms even, for rich people who need to get somewhere, or just for fun sometimes. A majority of the Race is winged, but some of the people do not have wings though. Their wings are however they wish to make them usually, within the laws of ability and physics that is. They do not really believe in any form of religion, only the spirits themselves they believe in. Their attributes can be mostly human, but what separates them is their wings, their eyes and hair colors.
B-Day: May 15
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Bloodtype: O
Place of Birth: Valkyrian Mountains of Vrine (not of Etera)
Current Residence: Roaming Etera
School/Grade: Valkyrian War School(Graduated), Valkyrian Flight Techniques(Graduated), Mage's Yearning College of Extraordinary Learners (did not Graduate), Advanced Assassin Techniques from Fate's Hand(Graduated),
Family: One older brother named Juno, father named Obsidian, mother named Sapphire.
Gemstone: Jet
More: Valkyrian's are as strong as half dragons, and as fast as Basilisk's. Valkyrians are dangerous with the weapons they know how to use. They have an extra internal curse upon them, that turns them into a dragon every blood full moon, as if they were a were-dragon. Their powers become doubled, but their form is mostly humanoid with dragon features.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height: 6'2"
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Right eye Jet black, Left eye Bio-hazard green
Distinguishing Marks: his scar on his left eye that he gained from the Fate's Hand, which had given him the ability to see natural energies (like Mycel does)
General Appearance:

Strengths: His wings, which have black metallic feathers, as sharp as a sword. They are natural feathers grown from his own internal metallic minerals. He had to eat so many foods full of metallic minerals to get the feathers that way, and he still does. His left eye gives him the ability to see the natural energies of things, people, and animals. His own muscles are triple that of a humans muscles, but in a more compact form, meaning he can do much more in combat.
Weaknesses: his wings are a weakness, right at the beginning joints, if they are damaged, they take away a majority of his strength, and make him almost human. His armor protects it, but can be torn away to damage his wing joints. His scarred eye is also a weakness.
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Allies: Fate's Hand, Certain Valkyrians (he entered a portal from another world to get here so he would have to summon that portal again to summon allied Valkyrians, which would take a lot of magic to do so, which he cannot do very well)
Enemies: Several hundred that he hasn't even taken names of
Current Goal/Purpose: Heading back home
Aspirations: to be better at magic, as that is what got him here in the first place, before training with Fate's Hand that is. To be a better assassin as well
Hobbies: doesn't care for much
Likes: knives, the smell of fresh metal, leather, the sight of blood.
Dislikes: annoying people, annoying bugs, annoying animals, anything annoying
Talents: Stealth, Intelligence, Combat, Flight, Metalworking, Leather crafting, Assassination techniques.
Inabilities: somewhat rough with magic, staying quiet, looking a part of the crowd,
Fears: Snakes, he really hates snakes
General Personality: Generally, Tlilpotonqui is a bit of a talker, he likes to chat, but he can be an ass, quite the ass in fact that he got thrown out of his magic college for it. He had never graduated the school because it required great concentration for most students. So he stuck to combat, and stealth. Though his armor was some what inconspicuous, he made up for it with short concealment spells that he knew, especially since he had wings with metal feathers. He usually is a tired person that doesn't care for much as he almost hates everything.
Inner Personality: He is always in it for the money, he never wants to hear anything more than anything else except that gold jingle. He loves to be around all genders and will do anything with any gender, (if you know what I mean). and is just down right dirty. In all sense, he can be one dirty motherf#%@!$.
Fondest Memory: When he first was able to use magic
Biggest Regret: Accidentally killing his brother
Secret: He loves hermaphrodites
More:

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS
Special Items:
Tlilpotonqui's Armor.jpg
He also has a few magic orbs, at least 2 of each of Explosion, Poison Gas, Smokescreen, Telecom, and Teleport, They take so many tiny ingredients to make, that if it doesn't have the right ingredients (or the right make up of the original ingredients) then the magic orbs cannot be made.
Weapons:
Tlilpotonqui's wings can serve as weapons, kind of like a shield in a way, but also as a set of blades. Piercing the wings is dangerous, as that could pierce the tissue of the wings instead of being blocked by the metal feathers. The thinness of these feathers is like that of an actual feather, making his wings weigh at least 20-25 pounds, the total wingspan is at least 4-5 feet. Meaning that he has at least 2.5 feet on each wing.
Primary Weapon: Black Handled Rapier
Black Rapier.jpg
Secondary Weapon: Dual Spear Staff
double-dragon-fantasy-spear-a43-bk2624.jpg
Tertiary(3rd) Weapon: Bladed Whip
whip blade.jpg
Quaternary(4th) Weapon: Crossbow (40 steel bolts)
crossbow.jpg
Quinary(5th) Weapon: Two Retractable Claw Gauntlets
arm blade.jpg
Senary(6th) Weapon: Six Kunai
throwing knives.jpg

Magics: The main kind of magic that Tlilpotonqui has dubbed himself in was Alchemy. He also tried Portal Magic, but that is what got him here in the first place. Then he went to Fate's Hand(somewhere not many people would usually go), and was trained to be an assassin.
More: He has many slot's in his armor perfectly fit for these weapons, even a complicated backing for his wings. When the full moon is around he changes into a dragon of sorts, tearing apart anything in his sight, breathing down fire and eating any meat he can get his mouth on. He goes into a blind rage when in this form, not knowing anyone or anything anymore unless if they are close to him, or if he favors them.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: From when Tlilpotonqui was born to now, he has always been training. At first it was to train for the service of others in armies. His Valkyrian blood makes him honorable in a face to face fight, but when it comes to anything else, not so much. Tlilpotonqui was a child that always tried to mess with the women of the race, as the race was mostly led by females in the Valkyrians. This left him out for most things in what was supposed to be his childhood. For Valkyrians that was supposed to be from 20 to 140 years that they were still considered children, so he had lost at least three fourths of that, becoming an adult to early in life.

Because he was still at such a young age, he was hardened, but some of his childishness had kept coming back. That's what got him and his older brother in trouble, as his Older brother was only a couple decades older than him, and Tlilpotonqui was 76. Tlilpotonqui was able to persuade his older brother into practicing with combat ready weaponry without the correct gear. That was the stupid thing to do as it cost his older brother dear life. So he tried going into magic decades after. Magic school takes years of training for just one main subject where Tlilpotonqui is from, so after at least 20-30 years of Alchemy training, he went into portal magic, which was one of the tougher magics, but one the ancient magics as well. That lead him here to, simply put in his words, The Landmark. What he means by that, even he doesn't know, not yet anyways. Dealing with full moons has been difficult to say the least, as when he is not in his armor, he is always in leather clothing, that way he doesn't break his armor.

Present Life: Tlilpotonqui has learned a vast amount of knowledge from the Fate's Hand, a military government group of the Shade's, a race of people known well for assassination techniques and assassinations in the History of Etera, and has gained his weapons and armor from them even. Every know and then he has come to a brothel just to ease some of his past pain, using identity magic orbs to take the looks of others, that way he could look like a normal human, elf, kitsune, or whatever identity that he chooses, and has a night out on the town. When he isn't having his night's out, he is taking assassin contracts, for anyone who wants his work. When the work is done he flaps away, and flies off, hiding out at any of Fate's Hand camp outs.
Special Historic Notes: When it comes to somethings, he even remembers the face of his brother every now and then, almost coming to the verge of tears or even more.

I have Tlilpotonqui Baran out there, if there is anything you would like me to edit, then let me know

I like it. Accepted, @Lord of Dragons, though make sure he isn't over powered in PvP combat. And make sure not to make him too over powered in battles against NPCs too, cause that'll make it look like he goes easy on player characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.