• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ser K+ @ET4252 @Majem

A Skype group was suggested for the RP and I was wondering if you guys would want to have one. Just for questions and more fluid conversation. I don't mind doing one if you guys want one.

NOPE It's decided Mr. Lost Crusader!
I'm Kidding, It has to be of your consent

Yaay~! Skype group! :D PM me your Skype names and I'll add make to the group.

Also, the IC has reached 100+ replies! Thank you guys so much for sticking around with me. With that said, I must go to reply now. xD

Lol, I was the one that suggested it. xD. Now I must fight it!!!!

Oh, stop it. I seriously feel honored that a Skype group was suggested for the RP. It means that you guys care and then I get all mushy and feely like. :')

It's a yes :) I have it up already and there are three of us in so far, including me.

... I'm afraid to say it but we either need to draw a quick conclusion or this RP is probably gonna die down...
Or heck, I dunno quicken the time until whatever climax occurs. I mean, either that or the roleplay is probably done for by the next week.(no need to rush though)

I get what you're saying and have genuinely thought about it. It probably is the best course of action now since scenes are lasting so long. >..<

I'm getting to work on another post, feeling lazy today and I think it's been a week since my last post so here goes! :T

Lune's a reused character so I unconsciously let some of his "canon" history intersect the RP, SORRY!, is that alright? Or....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back