Escape From Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland'esq RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. So. My post is kind of.. Bad. And Dip kind of got her weapon, although she doesn't know how it happened and how she could get it back again. But please tell me if I need to change anything<3 I don't mind~

Alright. So. My post is kind of.. Bad. And Dip kind of got her weapon, although she doesn't know how it happened and how she could get it back again. But please tell me if I need to change anything<3 I don't mind~

Your post is excellent!
I really enjoyed reading it ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys, so until chapter 2 (which will be up after everyone has posted) try not to interact with enemies in Wonderland.
Enemies will start to appear in the masses after chapter 2 (don't worry you'll see why).
My exception for this is enemies in or anywhere related to the dollhouse, but everywhere else is pretty pure for now :)

Reactions: Hermit and Shayla
The Dollhouse enemy could always be a dream, since she's more so like the Dormouse in the Animated version of Alice In Wonderland. ^^ So she's always sleeping, although it could possibly have been a realistic dream in which she walks around and injures herself by accident. O.o I wouldn't mind changing it ~

Is there a posting order? Or can I just reply willy nilly?

The Dollhouse enemy could always be a dream, since she's more so like the Dormouse in the Animated version of Alice In Wonderland. ^^ So she's always sleeping, although it could possibly have been a realistic dream in which she walks around and injures herself by accident. O.o I wouldn't mind changing it ~

Oh don't worry Hun, your post was totally awesome, no need to change a thing. It actually helped me with a rough patch in chapter 2's makeup ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Willy nilly :)
Okay I'll totally just make three posts in a row.
I seriously need to stop. I've been nitpicking at people all freaking day long. XD

But, in all seriousness, I'll probably be making another post soon.

Last edited:
Okay I'll totally just make three posts in a row.
I seriously need to stop. I've been nitpicking at people all freaking day long. XD

But, in all seriousness, I'll probably be making another post soon.
Hey, no worries hun.
I love when people are down to post constantly. It gives the RP life and keeps me alive as a good GM to respond.
Thank you~ ♥

Just so everyone knows, there is no posting order. Chapters will be up sporadically, but if you want to spam post, go for it! ♥

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Ali
Could I change my character's power to floating?

Posting tonight finally!!!

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Finally posted! Not my greatest but I hope all like it! ^^

Is it to late to join?

A quick note for everyone, or rather an update!
I appreciate the attraction towards this RP so much and I'm glad you guys enjoy it and are keeping active!
Tomorrow or I suppose today...when I wake up later because I'm a lazy little sh*t - I'll be jotting down chapter 2!
This is where Dr. Archibald's son comes in - and where our wonderlands start to get corrupted! I'd suggest using this chapter to discover your characters weapons and abilities if you haven't already, seeing as with the insanity that will be coursing through wonderland, you're gonna' need em',
Also, welcome @Justaddnutts - I look forward to your character and your posts :D!

Side note - anyone who likes anime >_> Seriously guys... I just discovered black butler had a mini little OVA after Book of Circus (Book of Murder) and I just finished watching it and all I can say is, wtf, why didn't I know this was a thing....IT CAME OUT LAST YEAR LIKE WTF?!?! Alright, I'm over it.
No I'm not ;_________;

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
I'm still alive.... At least last I checked I was. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.