Escape From Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland'esq RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Checks pulse* Um...No wait, I'm alive. xP

• Love
Reactions: Ali
~ Flamboyantly waves arms around ~ * ^ * I'M ALLLLIIIVEEEEE.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

• Love
I'm alive. I've just had a few things come up. I'll be able to post soon.

• Love
Oh good ;_; I missed you guys. Random days of silence freak me out.
You've all probably noticed I'm a lying little shit, sorry. I will have Chapter Two up ASAP, but you guys can still post ♥
I'll be replying with Alex soon, and I'm gonna save Bree for C2​.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll maybe throw a post out tonight with Airetta finding her weapon I think... Or just use that as my beginning part for chapter two.

90e705da48f73850f5d71ce089f2cfe6.jpg

chain_divider_by_hannahlight-d5i2gd5.png

Name:

Gwendolyn "Gill" Burton

"Come on, my name is Gill. G. I. Double L. Say it with me"

"Not really a child, but not really an adult. Who would ever take me seriously?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm Male!"

Appearance: 5 sentences or less of what your character looks like.
Personality: 5 sentences or less of what your character acts like (in Wonderland)

Wonderland Ally(s)?:

-Cheshire Cat-
(Status: Trusts)

-Caterpillar-
(Status: Trusts)

-Insane Child Leader-
(Status: Sympathetic)

-The Mad Hatter-
(Status: Tolerant)

-Carpenter-
(Status: Tolerant)

-Mock Turtle-
(Status: Indifferent)

Wonderland Enemy(s):
-The Doll Maker-
(Status:
Abhor)

-Tweedledee and Tweedledum-
(Status:
Abhor)

-Dormouse-
(Status:
Cautious)

-March Hare-
(Status:
Cautious)

-The Red Queen-
(Status:
Indifferent)

+
+
+
+

Dislikes:
-
-
-
-
-

Wonderland Weapon:

Vorpal Blade

""

Specialties:
Butterfly Dodge

"As long as I can move quicker then them, nothing can touch me. The trick is to never be where the hit in the first place."

How did your character get into Whittingham?:

Well, it's a little hard to pin down, but it had to be a mix between the random tic's and slowly altering his appearance to give off the idea that he was male.

"They give you fancy labels here, They say I've got Tourette Syndrome and a side helping of a Gender Identity Disorder."

How do they plan to get out of Wonderland?:
None/Ask Around

"There is no real game plan, I'll just plan on asking around. Eventually something has to come up. ...Right?"

How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?:

4 or 5

"Maybe a four, maybe a five... Can I really be called insane, anyways? I am who I am!"

Good or Evil?:
Good.

"Good, Evil? I don't- In regards to What exactly?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali and Hermit
Ohhhh. Is it alright if I make another Character later? I have the perfect person and I was thinking that she's very very close to becoming a permanent resident of Wonderland and that she's absolutely insane. o 3 o. I got this whole idea from a famous singer. Jeez. ~

Ohhhh. Is it alright if I make another Character later? I have the perfect person and I was thinking that she's very very close to becoming a permanent resident of Wonderland and that she's absolutely insane. o 3 o. I got this whole idea from a famous singer. Jeez. ~

Absolutely :)
The rules state you can have more than one character - just make sure you keep up with them <3

Name:
"Addy. Don't you dare call me by the name my parents gave me."
Adeline Rose.

"Why must it be counted? I am whom I am when I am it."
Female.

--

Appearance:
"Like a doll, of course~ Absolutely perfect."
Like a doll, quite literally actually. With porcelain skin, a heart shaped face, and a small button nose. Her cheeks are rosy, with small brown freckles that look almost like they were drawn on her face. Half of her hair is pink, light at the top, only to get just a smudge darker as it gets longer. Whilst the other half is just plain black, although both sides are usually unnaturally curly- If it is fake or not, is unknown by many. Her eyes are just slightly bigger than most, with brown- Almost black irises lay between in which they hold absolute hatred for most. Addy has bright red lipstick on at all times, her lips were to be found as 'Boring' so she decided to make them pop. When she smiles, her teeth are pure white, almost looking like they're fake in a sense.

Personality:
"Sweetheart, don't ever ask a woman how she acts."
If it were to be someone different from herself, or an absolute stranger, she'd act almost innocent, like a child. Adeline was one to not ever say something rude unless she got angry, even in wonderland. She tends to act calm, collected. But when her makeup comes off, she's completely different. Always muttering to herself and shooting glares at others and back talking. And once her anger dies down, there comes the despair, not being able to handle looking so plain, so normal. She'll cry, and scream, curl into a ball and everything else possible. Going to deep into her mind of despair, she'll begin to show her true self. Addy isn't kind at all, isn't normal. She's broken and is a ticking time bomb awaiting to explode.

--

Wonderland Ally(s):
"I don't have any, they're all just simply to far down below me."
No one.

Wonderland Enemy(s):
"Everyone. They're all going to betray one another someday anyways."

+ Dolls
+ Being in control
+ Setting things on fire.
+ Blood and violence.

Dislikes:
- Not having on makeup
- Everything not perfect
+ Kindness
+ Screaming.

--

Wonderland Weapon:

Teapot Cannon - Long Range

The teapot cannon is the best weapon for those who wish to stay far away from the danger and attack from afar. Replicating the "Eyepots'" attack, the teapot cannon is capable of shooting boiling bubbles of hot tea, long distances. This cannon is able to shoot two simultaneous "tea-bombs" before needing to cool down for a couple seconds. For those who prefer distance fighting, this weapon will serve you very well.
"I obviously can't get close, or else I'll die and become like them."

Specialties:

Hysteria.

Similar to a form of rage, Hysteria is a momentary lapse in real world mental sanity. You are able to shift forms into a sub-colored version of yourself and wield incredible strength. This also gives you the momentary ability of invincibility. This lasts for 20 seconds and can only be used when you dip closer to insanity in the real world.

"What's the point turning into small little butterflies, when you can just go absolutely insane.~"

--

Perfect, everything was supposed to be perfect with her family. Be perfect, make sure you show the most dazzling smile! Everything perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Until, Adeline couldn't handle it. Her parents didn't care for her, only cared for the show and the audience. So, one night, when the young seven year old finally cracked and grabbed a knife from the kitchen cabinets. Slaughtering both her mother and father, then completely washing them and re-dressing them with the most beautiful clothes they had before posing them to look as if they were dolls. Adeline continued living in the house, playing with her parents as if they were actually her toys. Though, it didn't take long before neighbors began to realize that the Rose family had basically disappeared off the earth. Then came in the cops, searching the house and finding the little seven year old playing with the four day old corpses. She didn't resist, being pulled out of the house, only smiling happily and waving her hands at the people surrounding them. She was too young to go to jail, and was too crazy to go to Juvenile detention. So they sent her to Whittingham.

"Plans hardly work, I don't need a plan."
She actually hasn't thought of anything quite yet. But if she were to, it would consist of killing every other being in the whole land and becoming ruler. Though that doesn't count as escaping.

--

"Heh.. Certainly way too insane for you to understand, Hun."

Good or Evil?: Which side are you on?
"E v i l. Obviously."

[spoili]
The reason why I'm trying to make her sound just a bit too 'Perfect' and conceited is because.. Well, it'll all be explained once I'm able to completely finish. Just wait until it's done, although I'm sure some of you can kind of assume part of the reason? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? x3
[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
@Justaddnutts @C l o w n ☟☝
Both of your bio's look excellent. Don't worry about finishing the trivialities before Chapter 2, stick a post up ♥

Okay I am going to finish up Addy's sheet and write up a post for both of them either tomorrow or the next day. I can't write long, detailed posts on an iPad and phone ^^ I have a working computer but.. The keys..... They stop and hardly ever work anymore so I have to fix it sometime. Tomorrow I believe I'm going to a friends house so I can steal her computer and write up some lovely posts and whatnot<3 Sorry for the wait!

• Thank You
Sounds like a plan, Stan - heh ^-^

• Bucket of Rainbows

Name:
"Addy. Don't you dare call me by the name my parents gave me."
Adeline Rose.

"Why must it be counted? I am whom I am when I am it."
Female.

--

Appearance:
"Like a doll, of course~ Absolutely perfect."
Like a doll, quite literally actually. With porcelain skin, a heart shaped face, and a small button nose. Her cheeks are rosy, precooked with small brown freckles that look almost like they were drawn on her face. Half of her hair is pink, light at the top, only to get just a smudge darker as it gets longer. Whilst the other half is just plain black, although both sides are usually unnaturally curly- If it is fake or not, is unknown by many. Her eyes are just slightly bigger than most, with brown- Almost black irises lay between in which they hold absolute hatred for most. Addy has bright red lipstick on at all times, her lips were to be found as 'Boring' so she decided to make them pop. When she smiles, her teeth are pure white, almost looking like they're fake in a sense.

Personality:
"Sweetheart, don't ever ask a woman how she acts."
If it were to be someone different from herself, or an absolute stranger, she'd act almost innocent, like a child. Adeline was one to not ever say something rude unless she got angry, even in wonderland. She tends to act calm, collected. But when her makeup comes off, she's completely different. Always muttering to herself and shooting glares at others and back talking. And once her anger dies down, there comes the despair, not being able to handle looking so plain, so normal. She'll cry, and scream, curl into a ball and everything else possible. Going to deep into her mind of despair, she'll begin to show her true self. Addy isn't kind at all, isn't normal. She's broken and is a ticking time bomb awaiting to explode.

--

Wonderland Ally(s):
"I don't have any, they're all just simply to far down below me."
No one.

Wonderland Enemy(s):
"Everyone. They're all going to betray one another someday anyways."

+ Dolls
+ Being in control
+ Setting things on fire.
+ Blood and violence.

Dislikes:
- Not having on makeup
- Everything not perfect
+ Kindness
+ Screaming.

--

Wonderland Weapon:

Teapot Cannon - Long Range

The teapot cannon is the best weapon for those who wish to stay far away from the danger and attack from afar. Replicating the "Eyepots'" attack, the teapot cannon is capable of shooting boiling bubbles of hot tea, long distances. This cannon is able to shoot two simultaneous "tea-bombs" before needing to cool down for a couple seconds. For those who prefer distance fighting, this weapon will serve you very well.
"I obviously can't get close, or else I'll die and become like them."

Specialties:

Hysteria.

Similar to a form of rage, Hysteria is a momentary lapse in real world mental sanity. You are able to shift forms into a sub-colored version of yourself and wield incredible strength. This also gives you the momentary ability of invincibility. This lasts for 20 seconds and can only be used when you dip closer to insanity in the real world.

"What's the point turning into small little butterflies, when you can just go absolutely insane.~"

--

Perfect, everything was supposed to be perfect with her family. Be perfect, make sure you show the most dazzling smile! Everything perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Until, Adeline couldn't handle it. Her parents didn't care for her, only cared for the show and the audience. So, one night, when the young seven year old finally cracked and grabbed a knife from the kitchen cabinets. Slaughtering both her mother and father, then completely washing them and re-dressing them with the most beautiful clothes they had before posing them to look as if they were dolls. Adeline continued living in the house, playing with her parents as if they were actually her toys. Though, it didn't take long before neighbors began to realize that the Rose family had basically disappeared off the earth. Then came in the cops, searching the house and finding the little seven year old playing with the four day old corpses. She didn't resist, being pulled out of the house, only smiling happily and waving her hands at the people surrounding them. She was too young to go to jail, and was too crazy to go to Juvenile detention. So they sent her to Whittingham.

"Plans hardly work, I don't need a plan."
She actually hasn't thought of anything quite yet. But if she were to, it would consist of killing every other being in the whole land and becoming ruler. Though that doesn't count as escaping.

--

"Heh.. Certainly way too insane for you to understand, Hun."

Good or Evil?: Which side are you on?
"E v i l. Obviously."

[spoili]
The reason why I'm trying to make her sound just a bit too 'Perfect' and conceited is because.. Well, it'll all be explained once I'm able to completely finish. Just wait until it's done, although I'm sure some of you can kind of assume part of the reason? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? x3
[/spoili]​
Done!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
  • Thank You
Hey everyone! Chapter two is written and ready to post - since we have a new member joining us @Justaddnutts I'd like to have them post first, just to integrate their character and then I'll stick up Chapter Two right away!
If this post doesn't happen within two day's i'll throw up the second chapter anyways.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I got impatient x_X
Chapter Two is up!

Ahhh DX My post will be up soon for the second chapter. So so sorry!!

• Thank You
Ah, I'm so sorry. I've been lying e-e So occupied. Anyways, I think I'm just going to leave the RP. I just can't seem to think of a post, and plus I have much more to do than I did before. Plus I've taken up a ton of RP's which I'm not used to. Thank you for Rping with me though, bye! ^^'

Ah, I'm so sorry. I've been lying e-e So occupied. Anyways, I think I'm just going to leave the RP. I just can't seem to think of a post, and plus I have much more to do than I did before. Plus I've taken up a ton of RP's which I'm not used to. Thank you for Rping with me though, bye! ^^'
Aww, alright. Sad to see you go, but I wish you luck with future RP's and everything going on in your life :)
Thanks for RP'ing with us!

Just double checking that everyone else is still alive and good?

Status
Not open for further replies.