Escape From Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland'esq RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I agree with Kim so I'm also ready to start whenever.

More than excited to start it with all you , lovelies! ^^

Still accepting? and did you say playing wonderland characters is a yes?

Still accepting? and did you say playing wonderland characters is a yes?
Definitely still accepting. Wonderland characters have become more controllable side NPC's, instead of claimable characters. For right now I want everyone to focus on their Asylum patients and use the Wonderland residents as story buffers.

By the way - I am SO SO sorry to everyone who has been so patiently waiting for the IC! RL took a huge turn on me and threw me for a ride, the IC will 100% be up by tomorrow (June 11th). Once again, so sorry D:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Definitely still accepting. Wonderland characters have become more controllable side NPC's, instead of claimable characters. For right now I want everyone to focus on their Asylum patients and use the Wonderland residents as story buffers.

By the way - I am SO SO sorry to everyone who has been so patiently waiting for the IC! RL took a huge turn on me and threw me for a ride, the IC will 100% be up by tomorrow (June 11th). Once again, so sorry D:

No need to apologize<3 Life can be tough and I'm sure everyone understands that. At least you're back and working hard on the IC and everything else!

Wow I'm totally helpful.

Not really.

XD

By the way, you did an amazing job on the IC~

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
That intro picture is terrifying but awesome! XD

Thank you lovelies ♥ You guys are awesome ;-; Everyone is 100% free to post whenever they'd like - I'll get my own post up ASAP. Also, for those of you who have requested banners, I'll finish those tonight ♥

Reactions: Hermit
I hope my post was okay!

tumblr_niwhkkeIGr1tjp664o1_500.jpg

Name: Alex White
--
Appearance:
Given the option to have any hair colour in the world, Alex would always; above everything else, choose aquamarine blue. A gorgeous shade that draws attention from every angle. Though his eyebrows remain his natural hair colour, Alex's hair is a main trait of his overall look that never seems to change. He tends to wear jeans, T-shirts, and average everyday clothing, with the occasional watch, bracelet and/or necklace. He stands around 6'0", and weighs in around 160lbs. Like his hair, though slightly darker, Alex sports oceanic blue eyes, reveled in the appearance for seeming utterly black in low lighting.

Personality: Alex will always try his hardest to help those around him, putting everyone elses needed before his own. He never strays from his own path of morality, and has a certain obligation to correct those around him. He's a friendly, optimistic, and rather creative individual with a knack to get himself in trouble - landing him in a position that isn't easy to escape most times. He tends to have random bursts of odd gibberish due to his hallucinations, though this is easily off put by his charming demeanor.
--
Wonderland Ally(s):
Anyone that is nice to him - Alex has no set allies.
Wonderland Enemy(s): Those who are evil, specifically, the Red Queen.
--
+Friends +Flirting +Talking +Art +Kindness
+Like-minded Individuals +Sleeping +Energy Drinks +Coffee

Dislikes: -Tea -Distractions -Illusions -Evil -Jerks

--
Wonderland Weapon:
Vorpal Blade
Specialties: Butterfly Dodge
--
How did your character get into Whittingham?:
Alex was born with the unfortunate mental illness known as Narcolepsy. In it's basic forms, this illness limits Alex's precious sleep. At most, 2 hours will be the max amount of sleep his body receives, but that's a different story when it comes to every night. Alex will experience the joy of sleeping maybe once every 24-48 hours, depending on how his body decides to torture him "this week". Due to this lack of sleep, Alex began experiencing vivid hallucinations, ones his parents and family couldn't deal with, let alone explain; thus, they admitted him to Whittingham Asylum.

How do they plan to get out of Wonderland?: He doesn't. Alex considered the illusion of Wonderland the first long-lasting, peaceful amount of sleep he's had in many, MANY years. In his current state, Wonderland is the best place he could possibly be.
--
How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?:
Depending on the amount of sleep he receives; accompanied by the hallucinations - 4.
Good or Evil?: Good.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Question: do they already have their specialty and have yet to discover it? Or is there a certain point in which they "gain" it?

My post will be up sometime tonight^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Question: do they already have their specialty and have yet to discover it? Or is there a certain point in which they "gain" it?

I was thinking on this question for a while and decided that it would be best to discover their abilities and weapons whilst travelling around Wonderland.
Completely up to you when and where they discover these though.

Sorry for not writing yet! Family Emergency came up and became totally consumed... Promise to have something up tomorrow night! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.