EquinoxSol x Dedtoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded, smiling as she kissed him again. "Were you parents up yet?" she asked curiously, rubbing his shoulders gently. Kissing the crook of his neck, she relaxes against him, smiling gently. Curling against him, she closed her eyes, simply enjoying the quiet moments that passed.

He murred happily, kissing her back. "I don't know. I didn't see them, so they could still be in bed, or just not in the hall. Why? Wanting to run naked around the house or something?" He asked with a grin, his hands starting to stroke her soft legs again.

She laughed. "Maybe...I just didn't want anyone to walk in on us..." she murmured, kissing him again, letting her hands travel along his bare scales, trailing kisses down his jawline and neck.

He hissed and chuckled at the same time from her comment and kisses. "You sure know how to please your husband-to-be!" He said, placing a kiss on the top of her head. "If you want, I can go look some more? Try to find them, and make sure they're not home?" He asked with a smile, his hands still stroking her back lovingly.

"No, it's okay." Pulling away from him slightly, she simply sat next to him, before asking, "What will we be doing today? More exploring?" She smiled to him, leaning into his shoulder slightly. At the mention of the wedding, her heart had skipped a beat, and she felt excitement running through her veins like blood. She couldn't wait for the day when they were married. It was only a week and a half left, she told herself, but even that could diffuse her anticipation.

"Lets see... Today we said we were going to the market, didn't we? To find you a dress for the wedding, for a start. And we can see what else we can find that interests you. Maybe some other clothes for you. Maybe some more nightgowns..." His hand stroked against the soft material of her gown. "Or maybe something shiny to put around your neck or... Well, your neck, I suppose." He had suddenly remembered the she didn't have and horns to hang anything from, and he didn't even consider her ears.

She nodded, trying to imagine what she would look like in a wedding dress. "It seems like we've got a lot to do today," she told him, smiling. "We better get to it..." Sighing reluctantly, she pulled away from him, straightening. "I'll go get clothes to get dressed in," she added with a smile, excited at buying a dress and jewelry for herself. Kissing him softly, she stood up, already deciding in her mind what dress she wanted to wear.

Zar'Le was very reluctant to let go of her, resting his hands on her as she slowly pulled away. "I suppose..." He almost whined. He wouldn't have minded spending all day here in bed with this warm, almost naked lady. Finally, as she stood up, he let go of her, watching her for a moment, before he too got up. He sauntered over to his wardrobe and opened it, staring at all his choices.

Evelyn was just as reluctant to pull away, and once she did, she moved slowly to her room. Once inside, she went to her chest, pulling out the dress she wanted to wear that day. Taking off the nightgown, she didn't take long in dressing. The lavender-colored dress was easy to put on and take off, something that would be helpful for when she was trying on wedding dresses. It wasn't too fancy, but she liked how it looked on her. Using a brush to get the tangles out of her hair, she looked at herself in a hand mirror, smiling at herself in the mirror.

Zar'Le picked out some loose, brown pants, a white shirt, and a brown vest on top of it. Comfortable clothes that didn't look too bad, he figured. As he looked over his outfit, he felt something on top of his head. It took him a moment to understand what it was, but it was rather easy to see, when Azyandra crawled onto his maw. "Well, hello there! I guess I have been neglecting you a bit, haven't I? Well, daddy's got a girlfriend now. But who is to say daddy can't take care of both?" He gently picked her up and placed her on his shoulder, stroking her a little, before going out into the hallway to wait for Evelyn.

Hearing Zar'Le outside her room, she left, smiling at him. Petting Azy softly, she gave him a quick kiss before interlacing the fingers of one of her hands in his. Walking with him towards the front, excited about seeing more of his hometown, she gently rested her head on the shoulder Azyandra wasn't on, a light smile on her face.

"I think you'll enjoy the market." Zar'Le started. "As we are one of the outer towns. We trade with those deeper in the swamps, yet we also trade with outsiders, meaning that we get more wares than most other towns." As he spoke, he leaned his head gently against the top of her's. "And it's always full of people. Wares coming and going. Traders of many races. All sorts of exotic animals. I think you'll love it." He said as he lead her outside and started walking in the market's direction.

Before long, the constant noises of the marker could be heard. And as they turned around a corner, the market was in front of them. A large, open platform, filled with stalls all around, and with shops filling the edge of the platform. There was a large walkway leading down to the ground under it, with people of many kinds coming up and going down.
Zar turned to Evelyn and asked "Where do you want to start?"

"Over there!" Evelyn exclaimed laughingly, her eyes as wide and happy as a child's upon receiving a new toy. She couldn't help but want to see and do everything, and was moving around the market excitedly. She didn't see any forest nymphs, but on occasion she would see a mountain or river nymph, and she would smile in their general direction, sometimes waving if the nymph returned her grin. Never once letting go of Zar'Le's hand, she was amazed by the sounds of the different languages mingling, having only ever heard nymphs and lizardkin talk.

Zar'Le laughed along with Evelyn as she lead him around the market, obviously excited by all the people and things. He made sure to hold her hand firmly, to not lose each other in the crowd. He was happy that he could make her so happy this easily, yet after walking around for a while, simply looking, he asked her "So... Do you see anything of interest? Something you want for yourself?"

"I'm not sure," Evelyn said, looking at the wares of a jewelry stand. Seeing a necklace that had gems the same color as her eyes, she picked it up, holding it up for Zar'Le to see. "Zar'Le, this is beautiful." Holding it around her neck so he could see how it looked on her, she smiled at him, loving how the silver matched the soft green.

Zar'Le gently took the necklace out of Evelyn's hands, put it around her neck and locked it in place. "That it is. Not as beautiful as you, but yes, truly beautiful." He said, pulling a small pouch out of his pocket and putting it on the counter. He hissed at the man behind the stand, who took the pouch, and hissed something in return. "And now, the one beauty got the other."

"Thank you, Zar'Le," she told him, throwing her arms around his neck, kissing him. When she pulled away, slightly embarrassed that she had kissed him in public, she simply embraced him. "It's so beautiful, Zar'Le," she said, smiling widely. "Thank you," she repeated, kissing him on the cheek this time.

Zar'Le wrapped his arms and tail around Evelyn in return, kissing her back. As she pulled back, he simply smiled at her. "Only the most beautiful jewelry is fit for the most beautiful woman I know." He said, stroking her back gently. "And whatever beautiful items you see, you tell me, and I'll buy them for you." He kissed her cheek in return, still smiling at the beauty in his arms.

"Thank you," she repeated, giving him a soft kiss before turning towards the man who owned the stall. Saying, "Thank you," to him, she held Zar'Le's hand again and began walking towards the next one, a grin upon her face as her free hand idly touched the necklace.

"So, what do you want to have a look at next?" Zar'Le asked. "More jewelry? Clothes? Pets? Some exotic treat?" He looked at her for a second, waiting for a answer, but he suddenly turned towards a table, holding a great many small cages, all holding spiders brimming with colors. Some with long hair, some seemingly hairless. His eyes were studying a white spider especially, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.