EquinoxSol x Dedtoo

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hands moving slightly lower, she began rubbing the small of his back, smiling. Gradually, she worked her way up his back again, leaning into her rubbbing when she felt especially tight spots in his muscles. "Have I been helping you?" she asked, smiling before kissing his jawline again.

Zar'Le hisses happily. "Oh yes, you have, dearest. It's like you've removed some pains I didn't even know I had..." He turned his head more towards her. "Thank you." He said, closing his eyes for a moment. "You want me to try rubbing you as well? I might not have any training with it, but hey. I'll try not to hurt you." He smiled at her jokingly.

"Okay," she said, switching spots with him. On the process of doing so, she kissed him again, smiling. Sitting in front of him, she bent forwards so that he could get to her whole back, folding her arms over her knees and placing her forehead on them. Turning her face slightly, she smiled at him, waiting for him to start.

Zar'Le sat himself on his hunches behind Evelyn, looking at her naked back for a moment. "Alright, lets see where this goes..." He said, gently placing his hands on her shoulders. He started gently kneading and stroking her shoulders, almost afraid to hurt her. "Is this good? If not, do tell me what to do. You're the one with the experience, after all." He said, grinning slightly at her.

Evelyn sighed happily once she felt him starting to massage her. "You're doing fine," she told him, smiling. "Just get more in between my shoulder blades, that's where my mother said it's best to work at." Rolling her shoulders slightly, she breathes deeply, relaxing.

Zar'Le moves his hands lower on her back, getting between her shoulder blades and kneads slightly harder at the soft flesh. He leans forwards and places a gentle kiss on her neck and with a smile asks "Better?" before placing several more, gentle kisses on her neck.

She nodded, moaning slightly in pleasure as she felt his hands rubbing her back. "You're very good at this, are you sure that you've never done it before?" she asked, smiling. Letting out another soft moan she laughs softly at the feeling of his lips upon her neck.

"Nope, never. I guess my hands are just good at making this beautiful woman feel good. We're both lucky then." Zar'Le said, kissing Evelyn's neck once more. His hands slowly went downwards, still kneading as he went. His tail slid its way forwards, gently sliding up her thigh and up her stomach, starting to stroke it gently.

Evelyn laughed slightly, before letting out another moan as she felt his hands kneading her back again. Laughing again when she felt his tail on her stomach, the movement tickling her slightly, she couldn't keep the smile off her face, loving the way his hands felt on her bare skin.

Zar'Le kept massaging downwards, kneading the tender flesh as he moved. His tail kept rubbing lovingly against her stomach, and he kept kissing her neck. Between kisses he started asking a question. "So... Have you been thinking about how you want the wedding to be? The color of your dress? That sort of thing?" He bit her neck gently as he finished asking, to tease her slightly.

"I always wanted a light green dress," she told him, smiling, laughing slightly at his bite. "And one that went down to my feet, so I don't have to wear shoes. Also, I want our weapon like other Lizardkin women would have them. Really, I don't like how Nymphs have weddings," she tells him, grinning.

"A light green dress and no shoes. Like the forests, and the scales of a certain someone?" He asked, giving her neck another gentle bite. He moved himself slightly forward, put his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder, giving her neck the occasional kiss. "And a wedding of my kin's tradition. I'm glad I get to wear such a ring then. Always carrying the heat of your love sounds... pleasing." He murmured.

She smiled, leaning slightly into him. "I can't wait," she whispered, a flutter of excitement running up her spine at the thought of being married to him. She imagined that once they were, she would be the happiest woman alive, no matter what. Smiling to herself, she said, "And until you can carry the heat of my love, I guess you can hold me close. Would that be close enough?"

Zar'Le reached around her, holding her close to him, giving her neck another loving kiss. "Close enough for now. At least I can feel your heat like this." He gives her another love bite on her soft neck. "Maybe we should visit the market tomorrow? Have a look at a few designs for rings and dresses?" He chuckles slightly, nipping at her skin again. "And maybe not just something for the wedding?"

She nodded, smiling. "I can't wait," she told him, laughing softly when he bit her neck again. Cuddling into him, she moves around slightly so that she can rest the side of her head against his chest, she closes her eyes, smiling softly. Only pulling away to kiss him softly, she slides her tongue into his mouth, toying with his tongue and exploring his mouth.

Zar'Le wrapped his tongue around Evelyn's, playing gently with it. He slowly laid back, pulling her on top of him. He stroked her back gently, as he reluctantly pulled away from the kiss. "So, does the lovely lady want to keep kissing and cuddling through the night? Or does she want to get a bit of sleep as well?"

"We should probably get some sleep," she answered, "if we want to be able to stay awake while we're at the market tomorrow..." she trails off, reluctant to simply fall asleep. She kisses him softly, smiling. Tracing soft circles on his chest with her fingers, she pulls away, looking into his eyes lovingly.

"It'd be a shame to not get to see you in the dress. But then again, I quite like seeing you without as well." Zar'Le said as she pulled away. He keeps his hands on her back, gently running them across her back. He looked deeply into her eyes as well, yet the warmth and comfort made it almost hard to keep his own eyes open.

She laughed softly, leaning forwards to kiss him along his jawline. Smiling when she pulled away, she kissed his lips once more, gently nibbling on his bottom lip. Seeing how tired he looked when she stopped, she grinned, saying, "Is someone feeling sleepy?" in a quiet voice.

He kissed her softly, before he answered. "It has been a rather active day, so yeah, I am a bit sleepy. But I can keep myself awake if you want to do some more kissing and cuddling." As he spoke, he started tracing his tail up and down her legs gently. "I could go days without sleep, if that would be what you'd want." He said with a smile, before he kissed her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.