Endless Nights

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who Should Be Our Beta?

• Total voters
@Princess of Teacup hey, Maybe Sabrina would appreciate to hang out with Ren since he is pretty hype and all himself? And before I do some special action with Skylar if anyone is interested in talking to her just let me know ;3

Last edited:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'm sorry for not talking in a while or finishing my CSs..... I have gotten no alerts from this at all, and I lost the link so I couldn't check... -///-' I'd still like to participate, if that's okay?

I'm sorry for not talking in a while or finishing my CSs..... I have gotten no alerts from this at all, and I lost the link so I couldn't check... -///-' I'd still like to participate, if that's okay?

That's totally fine, don't worry about it! (:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I just can't wait to reply with Eden >3< Will do it first thing tomorrow. That was adorable @Bitterblue

Reactions: Bitterblue
I'll try to get working on some more posts tomorrow. Just had to edit every grammatical error in one of my AP essays... By hand... And it was torture... X_X

I was hoping they'd have fixed that with hte update but nope D:
I know... Odd thing is, my alerts stop for ones I'm really into and I continue to get alerts for ones I had to drop.... Because of this (and school) I still have to catch up on the Dragon RP were in too -.-'

Unfortunately I have to drop out of this, sorry!

Name:
Farin Tate Smith
Goes by Tate

Male

Delta

Appearance:
When in human form Tate is six foot even and weighs a buck fifty five. Tate's face is hard and angular with a hard jaw line and high cheekbones. His eyes sunken in, His slender body tone, skin stretched tightly over light muscles with the pins of his wrist, hips, and ankles showing. His ribs slightly able to be seen. His eyes a cool grey blue color. Often enough seen wearing the attire in the picture, or in a dark grey button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows and the top few buttons unbuttoned showing a white tank top underneath, a pair of skinny blue jeans distressed and ripped up and down them, a pair of dark wayfarer style shades, and two necklaces; one a thick black chain the other a small gold chain with his class ring on it.

When in wolf form Tate stands an impressive six foot three from the ground and weighs a buck seventy-six. Tate's coat is a pure white on the underside, yet on the top of his body its black peppered through the coat. A solid black line running down his back and his tail a mix of the dark black and pure white. His eyes a cool gunmetal grey

Picture:
images (12).jpg

2010_12_020739zoo_E7_slider-600x390.jpg

Personality:
After the mutation, the loss of SDPD brought out a new side of Tate. He grew confidence and a voice. He was always strong willed but now more than ever spoke his mind for the right things and he started keeping his mind on the positive of everything, knowing after a life of always taking the negative how it feels. He is a bit quiet at times though a learned behavior from the SDPD mixed with mild depression, but he has moments when he talks to any and everyone, and he is often enough making snide, sarcastic, and smartass remarks. Tate is a bit of a nerd so he references pop-culture relevant to his tastes.

History:

Before the mutation Tate was just another college student. He was working on his Business Intelligence major, which he left after the mutation. He didn't have a full ride but he didn't have to spend much a quarter to keep from having to pay money. Though he was born with ADHD and Lupus, as he got older her developed Cystic fibrosis, which smoking never helped much. Then at age fifteen he started to develop SDPD and couldn't let go of it. It caused problems in his house hold, tension between him and his father rose and considering he was an only child to a single parent it was alright rough between them, and it started a mild depression. Growing up in the household had its perks though. His dad helped him when he needed it and kicked him in the ass when Tate didn't know how to keep going. Tate also learned a good deal about Outdoorsman ship; hunting, fishing, preparation of the meat and such. Of the things he left after the mutation, was a girl he had been seeing for almost four years. He left her to keep her out of harm's way. Though many nights he wonder if she thought of him as much as he did her.

Past Disease/Illness:
  • Lupus erythematosus- An autoimmune disease wherein the body produces antibodies against a variety of organs, especially connective tissues of skin and joints. Mild Lupus may involve a distinctive butterfly-shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. Mild lupus may also involve myalgia and arthralgia.
  • Cystic fibrosis - an inheritable disease that affects not only the lungs but other systems producing mucous such as the digestive system. Patients suffer frequent lung infections that are hard to treat because mucous is thick and sluggish and result in increased scarring (fibrosis) of the lungs. They also take multiple enzyme pills because of digestive abnormalities related to abnormal mucous production
  • ADHD
  • Self-defeating personality disorder -
  1. A) A pervasive pattern of self-defeating behavior, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. The person may often avoid or undermine pleasurable experiences, be drawn to situations or relationships in which he or she will suffer, and prevent others from helping him or her, as indicated by at least five of the following:
  2. B) The behaviors in A do not occur exclusively in response to, or in anticipation of, being physically, sexually, or psychologically abused.
  3. C) The behaviors in A do not occur only when the person is depressed.
    1. chooses people and situations that lead to disappointment, failure, or mistreatment even when better options are clearly available
    2. rejects or renders ineffective the attempts of others to help him or her
    3. following positive personal events (e.g., new achievement), responds with depression, guilt, or a behavior that produces pain (e.g., an accident)
    4. incites angry or rejecting responses from others and then feels hurt, defeated, or humiliated (e.g., makes fun of spouse in public, provoking an angry retort, then feels devastated)
    5. rejects opportunities for pleasure, or is reluctant to acknowledge enjoying himself or herself (despite having adequate social skills and the capacity for pleasure)
    6. fails to accomplish tasks crucial to his or her personal objectives despite demonstrated ability to do so, e.g., helps fellow students write papers, but is unable to write his or her own
    7. is uninterested in or rejects people who consistently treat him or her well, e.g., is unattracted to caring sexual partners
    8. engages in excessive self-sacrifice that is unsolicited by the intended recipients of the sacrifice
  • Mild Depression
Other:
If okay he has a 3DS on which he plays Pokémon
Can Cook
Geek/Nerd
Smokes
Can actually sing well

1458583.jpg On the right side of his chest.
images (13).jpg In same position as picture.
images (11).jpg On the back.
a777993dea258352a90ff5f58d30d404.jpg Above the left hip.

Will This Character Eventually Die?:
Yes not sure how yet but it will happen.

Writing Sample:

Setting is a night he is on a solo patrol for whatever reason.

Walking along the border of the land, the night are cool against his skin and the moon giving enough of its pale light to see along the path. It was a calmer night than most, and to be honest it calmed him, being a lycan now more than he thought it would be. His mind was clear for the most art aside from the thoughts of a girl he loved but had to leave to protect her from having to live with someone constantly hunted. To keep from crying Tate did all he knew how to do, he sang to himself,

"I wanna get out, I wanna get out
I'm sick of giving in to these demons
I wanna get out, I wanna get out
I'm sick of giving into these demons

With my eyes wide open, all I see is the dark
Another hit, another mark
A small pinch and my whole world starts to spark

If I had another chance, I can't say what I'd do
The minds a tricky thing when it comes to the loss of you

Sometimes I hear her cries, silence is the dirtiest trick in life
If I'm so empty, then why do I feel alive
Let's go back for the last time, when you breathe you lie
Pretty thing keep your mouth closed, and those tangled legs close

Dear shame, are you forever?
I'll never know what it's like to keep my head from spinning
I'll carry the flame for you, I'll carry the weight for you
In that moment I don't need to think twice, the end of a shattered life.

Pretty thing keep your mouth closed, and those tangled legs close

I feel her body break under the weight
I feel her body break under the weight
My selfish lies, my selfish lies, I can't do it any other way
Sometimes I hear her cries, I hear her cries
Under, under, under the weight of my love

Pretty thing keep your mouth closed, and those tangled legs close"

As he finished the song he wiped a tear from his eye. It was what was best for her.

After making his first pass along his sector he went to make the pass again, though something felt off. He shook it off, thinking it could have been only a deer or something moving further than he could see or behind him. He didn't let go of the feeling, because he was a bit restless and wanted to go on a chase. Tate noticed a sound of rustling brush behind him. Jumping and turning around he noticed a large deer, about a ten point buck in his prime. A feral instinct took over and he shifted, his body changing from his human form into the mammoth of a wolf he was.

Arching his back and letting out a bone chilling howl that cut through cool night air the night like hot steel, he set the chase in motion. The buck broke out into a run in the opposite direction, and Tate caught up right behind the buck, not going as fast as he normally would to enjoy the hunt. Ducking through the brush and dodging trees He kept up with the buck, and the stag bounded across a creek bed. Standing on the edge judging the jump, about ten feet across, Tate walked about three yards back. Running at full speed, he gracefully bounded across the creek bed and picked up on the trail. Finally catching up to the stag, Tate pounded right into the buck's neck. It was an instant kill. With the deer between his jaws, warm crimson blood dipping and streaking his white coat.

Coming back to the camp, still in wolf form, Tate dropped the deer near the edge of the encampment and shifted back into his sentient form.

Reactions: Rainjay
Oh god, before we settled into Skype I never knew what was going on because the OOC wouldn't give me alerts. I'd remember to check back in a few days and find like 40 pages of text X_X_X

I just put in the bug thread, so maybe they'll fix it.
We can all hope

Anyone interested in having characters meet up?

Last edited by a moderator:
My character is already with someone else. I'm just... I just haven't replied yet... =^=;

Eh, so sorry. I do have it in mind @Bitterblue . I just have a lot to study cause I am having an exam on Tuesday. So, I will reply today for sure, but then will probably pause till Tuesday afternoon.

well since @Princess of the Teacup dropped out with Sabrina, that is mentioned in Ren's post, I will just edited it so it doesnt mention the name of the pup.