Endless Nights

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date

Who Should Be Our Beta?

• Total voters
It occurred to me that when the sun rises, we all turn back into our human forms. I nearly forgot about that part. @Leucothea stated that Connor and April have day jobs and obviously live in a house but what about the others? What about those like Zephyr and Xavier? Where do they stay during the day? I imagine that their temperatures run a bit higher than a human but it's probably still pretty chilly out for their human parts. Which brings me to an idea.

We've got this big expanse of land that the pack hides in, mostly forested but dotted with clearings like the one we've already addressed. We've got quite a few big, strong male characters with fairly good levels of intelligence. Some of the members of the pack, Zephyr for example, have lived there for years now. Why haven't they built themselves any shelter? Could that possibly become a side plot? I'm not talking about building mansions (though everyone working together to build a manor in the middle of the woods for the wolves to have a place to sleep during the day would be kinda awesome too) but maybe just small little huts/cottages? Just in case it rains or it's snowing outside? I probably put way to much thought into this role play ^^; Sorry... But I would like to know if anyone else agrees? And what @ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ thinks about it since it's their role play.

@Keekayani

It says at the introduction post that they live in a sanctuary where their territory is, similar to college dorms. So I used that as a reference, Connor and April do have day jobs but they still live in those dorms with the rest of the pack.

I'm not feeling this roleplay anymore... There's nothing exciting going on... My sister hasn't replied for a while... :/

I'm not feeling this roleplay anymore... There's nothing exciting going on... My sister hasn't replied for a while... :/
Well, depending on what Zephyr, Eden, Connor and Amy decide, Rory will be entering the sanctuary with them. And his fate will be decided. :P

Sorry to hear that.

Well, depending on what Zephyr, Eden, Connor and Amy decide, Rory will be entering the sanctuary with them. And his fate will be decided. :P

You don't seem to understand, pointing all signs to those characters but not my own. Currently everything in the roleplay at the moment is based around your characters and the others; I'm like a leaf on a log, having nowhere to go, nothing to do, nothing exciting is happening to MY character or in the immediate surroundings in which my character can intervene if she so chooses. And even then, deciding fate doesn't sound all that much exciting compared to a rampage of werewolf hunters or unrequited love and forbidden love scenes. Nothing has been impacting the roleplay except the scenes with your characters, Zephyr, Connor, and Eden. It's like the roleplay is centered around your characters only, and not others. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm being rude to you, but being blunt is the only way I can fully express my true feelings. Therefore, unless I can have a chance to be involved in a way that excites me and makes me feel like I'm a part of it, I'll be dropping this RP. Sorry, Leucothea. You can have April wander away from Farrah after answering her question or something. I'm just not feeling anything for this anymore.

@Sammael9216

I just noticed that our characters could pass as brothers, since Dallas and Luke have similar facial features. Thought that was cool :)

You don't seem to understand, pointing all signs to those characters but not my own. Currently everything in the roleplay at the moment is based around your characters and the others; I'm like a leaf on a log, having nowhere to go, nothing to do, nothing exciting is happening to MY character or in the immediate surroundings in which my character can intervene if she so chooses. And even then, deciding fate doesn't sound all that much exciting compared to a rampage of werewolf hunters or unrequited love and forbidden love scenes. Nothing has been impacting the roleplay except the scenes with your characters, Zephyr, Connor, and Eden. It's like the roleplay is centered around your characters only, and not others. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm being rude to you, but being blunt is the only way I can fully express my true feelings. Therefore, unless I can have a chance to be involved in a way that excites me and makes me feel like I'm a part of it, I'll be dropping this RP. Sorry, Leucothea. You can have April wander away from Farrah after answering her question or something. I'm just not feeling anything for this anymore.
I'm sorry if I offended you, I assure you that was not my intention. I'll be sorry to see you go, if that is indeed the case.

But that's not entirely true, since something's going on with them and there's a reason for it. If something were to draw attention back to the rest of the pack, I'd be perfectly okay with that. Just make something happen, and then you may feel more integrated into the role play. Why do you think I brought Rory in? So I can have some interaction with some of the pack members, and character development.

Last edited by a moderator:
well @Alexa Ray my characters Ren and Skylar have no action either. I thing we should all be patient till Rory and others get into the sanctuary. Maybe that will assure some character contact yes. Or if you want, Ren or Skylar can make a contact with your character if you would like :3
Bdw was here to say I will be delaying my posts till friday or so because I have two exams this week. I will follow the story develop, but I will reply ONLY if it is really necessary, so I dont ruin the plot. I will not reply to one character and in short sentence cause I might not have enough time :/

Just thought you should know. So I will be seeing you MAYBE few times throughout the week, but for sure on Friday ;3

I'll post later, trying to find the right moment to add Dallas into the rp. Probably after Rory gets accepted.

@Leucothea I believe I will be waiting to post again once Connor has stated something. :P I'm really getting into this story!

@Leucothea The picture you use is so big, it prevents me from reading your post, would you mind if I post a smaller version of it on here?

I'll just delete the picture. I guess

I just deleted the picture, still shows up as an attachment.

Alright, these assignments prolonged further than expected. I am really really sorry. Just give me a couple more days if I don't post in the mean time. Will try tonigh but not promising anything.

I'm also going to be scarce in the next few weeks, this is finals week for me. Also, on the 20th I am flying out of town for two weeks, and may or may not have access to a computer. SO Like I said, I'll be scarce.