Endless Horizons, Chapter 1: Isle of Cage Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahaha!

Smother on that grease hun!

I've always wanted to be a greaser

(well, not really, But I could give it a try!)

I'm not normally a greaser, to be honest, so I'm probably either drunk, overeaten, or hungry. And you should try that out, it's much better if people actually melt from the greasiness~ (And that was too smooth for me, I think I melted~)

I'm not normally a greaser, to be honest, so I'm probably either drunk, overeaten, or hungry. And you should try that out, it's much better if people actually melt from the greasiness~ (And that was too smooth for me, I think I melted~)

So wait, could you, like, make people go away by being obsessively nice to them!?

If so I must try this!!

So wait, could you, like, make people go away by being obsessively nice to them!?

If so I must try this!!

Yes, I've done that a couple of times and it feels incredibly refreshing!

Reactions: Ner0
Yes, I've done that a couple of times and it feels incredibly refreshing!

Hee hee, you are fun, I can tell you will fit in with us quite well. Perhaps we shall make you 'The Head of Human Counter Measures' :P

(Too anyone reading this other than Annie and Hilter, please know that I am quite friendly, I just kind of despise the entire basis behind the human species :/)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hee hee, you are fun, I can tell you will fit in with us quite well. Perhaps we shall make you 'The Head of Human Counter Measures' :P

(Too anyone reading this other than Annie and Hilter, please know that I am quite friendly, I just kind of despise the entire basis behind the human species :/)

OMG THANK YOU SOMEONE ACTUALLY CALLED ME FUN THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE Why, thank you very much for your acceptance~ If I really end up "The Head of Human Counter Measures" (am I going to count the human population?), I'd proudly walk around with that wonderful title!

(I'm sure they know you're friendly! The other viewers are probably in love by now~ And let's say none of them are humans.)

OMG THANK YOU SOMEONE ACTUALLY CALLED ME FUN THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE Why, thank you very much for your acceptance~ If I really end up "The Head of Human Counter Measures" (am I going to count the human population?), I'd proudly walk around with that wonderful title!

(I'm sure they know you're friendly! The other viewers are probably in love by now~ And let's say none of them are humans.)

most likely, they are probably Alien humanoids, I have always wanted to meet an alien humanoid...

(your job would be to keep annoying humans at bay so more of our own can find and join our wonderful community)

Reactions: 2 people
I thought it was my job to keep annoying white knights away with my tits or gtfo attitude that won over an entire cast of misfits whom given enough time would have taken over control of a foreign website. Annie can't possibly handle the pressure of throwing the word 'Fag' around as casually as myself.

That's right whoever happens to be reading this! No cigarettes allowed.

Reactions: 2 people
I thought it was my job to keep annoying white knights away with my tits or gtfo attitude that won over an entire cast of misfits whom given enough time would have taken over control of a foreign website. Annie can't possibly handle the pressure of throwing the word 'Fag' around as casually as myself.

That's right whoever happens to be reading this! No cigarettes allowed.

Sigh... Sometimes I just wish I could mute you..

Yeah, but then you would spiral down into a deep dark depression where my sweet dark chocolate voice would be the only relief. However, because you muted me relief would never come. Choices brah, either suck it up and deal with my awesomeness or don't and be sad in the pit of madness.

Yeah, but then you would spiral down into a deep dark depression where my sweet dark chocolate voice would be the only relief. However, because you muted me relief would never come. Choices brah, either suck it up and deal with my awesomeness or don't and be sad in the pit of madness.

You make a good retort sir, now kindly frick off and light a limp cigarette in the backroom.

(double post scrub)

Ha! Jokes on you, I don't smoke limp cigarettes. The only cigarettes I stick in my mouth are rock hard and sensitive. #gitrektnewfag

Ha! Jokes on you, I don't smoke limp cigarettes. The only cigarettes I stick in my mouth are rock hard and sensitive. #gitrektnewfag

This is why we cannot have nice things, or decent people, in our role plays.

(double post 2.0, you really are bad at this)

Decent people are too frightened to throw a curveball in someone else's RP though. Take yourself for example, a decent person would have never randomly jumped into another person's RP without their permission so, don't try to get all high and mighty with me. YOU ARE ME! AND I AM YOU! TOGETHER WE CAN BE EACH OTHER! MWUAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Decent people are too frightened to throw a curveball in someone else's RP though. Take yourself for example, a decent person would have never randomly jumped into another person's RP without their permission so, don't try to get all high and mighty with me. YOU ARE ME! AND I AM YOU! TOGETHER WE CAN BE EACH OTHER! MWUAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Annie, if he is scaring you, just let me know. I'll beat him with a spork.

And shush you silly dictator you.

But if I shush then I won't produce obnoxogen, then I can't keep the whywolves away, then they'll eat the housies and repopulate like crazy before they are devoured by the Cosmic Owl :cryingeyesout:

But if I shush then I won't produce obnoxogen, then I can't keep the whywolves away, then they'll eat the housies and repopulate like crazy before they are devoured by the Cosmic Owl :cryingeyesout:

WHO GAVE YOU CREATIVE SMILIES!!!???

I cannot have this :/

Dude, I'm not double posting. This site must not be able to handle the awesomeness that is me.

Oh, Goodness XD You guys are too awesome for me~ I have the feeling I won't be able to fit in with you!

P.S.: I thought liking all the posts would be creepy and stalker-ish, so I decided not to :/ (As much as I enjoyed reading them~)

Status
Not open for further replies.