Endless Horizons, Chapter 1: Isle of Cage Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed it to a cookie. Cookies are much better than brownie points.

Wow, you must be right! I thank you for the honestly thank you for the cookie! Can I eat it? :O

Oh, you're right. It's like a virtual cookie and I can only eat real things (ToT) God dang it, cookie!

Oh, Goodness XD You guys are too awesome for me~ I have the feeling I won't be able to fit in with you!

P.S.: I thought liking all the posts would be creepy and stalker-ish, so I decided not to :/ (As much as I enjoyed reading them~)

First: Fuck dat, you are already one of us. Too late to turn back now!

second: Keep up the likes! I wanna hit that achievement asap!

Reactions: 2 people
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'LL KEEP LIKING AND LOVING AND THANKING THE POSTS I LIKE! I am still thankful of your acceptance. Please accept my positive ratings as a sign of actually liking the posts.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'LL KEEP LIKING AND LOVING AND THANKING THE POSTS I LIKE! I am still thankful of your acceptance. Please accept my positive ratings as a sign of actually liking the posts.

I love how awkward you are :D

So cute :P

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I love how awkward you are :D

So cute :P

Goodness, I accidentally mixed their places... Nevermind! XD

(OH GOD YOU CALLED MY AWKWARDNESS CUTE I AM SO HAPPY THAT SOMETHING ABOUT ME IS CUTE OR AT LEAST SOMEONE SAYS SO)

checks for mistakes between spoken words and thinkable words*

Goodness, I accidentally mixed their places... Nevermind! XD

(OH GOD YOU CALLED MY AWKWARDNESS CUTE I AM SO HAPPY THAT SOMETHING ABOUT ME IS CUTE OR AT LEAST SOMEONE SAYS SO)

checks for mistakes between spoken words and thinkable words*

xD, this is fun, we should do it more often :P

xD, this is fun, we should do it more often :P

Haha, probably~ Oh, God, I just realised that this discussion is more on different topics than the actual roleplay! I hope the viewers aren't as confused as I think XD

That is all part of the plan, the OOC, while usually a place for discussions regarding the main rp, is also a place for you to feel at home. My OOC is not all business and no play, I prefer to keep an open and relaxed environment in here. It more often than not leads to more dedicated players and better creative thought.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That is all part of the plan, the OOC, while usually a place for discussions regarding the main rp, is also a place for you to feel at home. My OOC is not all business and no play, I prefer to keep an open and relaxed environment in here. It more often than not leads to more dedicated players and better creative thought.

You are actually right! I really like the way you think! *proceeds to rate most posts in a stalker-ish manner)

Annie! Gather me peons!

I am in need of interest towards my fantastic rp!

Find those whom you hold dearest and bring them forth!

(or don't I am most likely just being impatient)

*No one has responded to my artist request :,(*

Edit: But I did get an love and a like for my Conflict building guide in world builder!

Annie! Gather me peons!

I am in need of interest towards my fantastic rp!

Find those whom you hold dearest and bring them forth!

(or don't I am most likely just being impatient)

*No one has responded to my artist request :,(*

Edit: But I did get an love and a like for my Conflict building guide in world builder!

Okay, so, I have only one of my real friends here (I don't know the rest or am just a loner (TnT)) and they are on a trip far away with not much internet BUTT they will come back next week and I'll see where it goes!

Oh, and if you'd like, I can try and make a banner. Just give me some ideas and I'll see what I can do! (Ahhh, it's been two days or so and I still can't draw my character DX)

• Thank You
  • Thank You
I made the banner, it should begin rotating soon :) have a great day!

Oh, you made it on your own? I'm so sorry for letting you down (and procrastinating while gathering some cheap ideas) (T^T). I am glad you did it personally, as you should know best what you want it to contain.

Status
Not open for further replies.