Endless Horizons, Chapter 1: Isle of Cage Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you made it on your own? I'm so sorry for letting you down (and procrastinating while gathering some cheap ideas) (T^T). I am glad you did it personally, as you should know best what you want it to contain.

No problem dude, I just a had spurr of inspiration this morning xD.

xD, You are scaring away all of our prospective rpers with all of this Nazi related banter.

Oh, like you did Nazi this coming all along. Anne Frankly, I'm a little disappointed in you.

I was just wondering where you went actually. I even contemplated missing you, I cannot imagine why at this point however ;P

I like to travel to Auschwitz every once in a bluemoon and earlier today was my annual pilgrimage. As for missing me, how could you not? I'm one adorable motherfuhrer.

To our potential members, come for the RP and stay for the poorly written Nazi puns.

My rating speaks for itself.

also, where the fruff is Tater?

WHY IS HE NOT SPAMMING MY INTEREST CHECK!?!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That's all you ever tell me anymore! It's always, "Go home, Hitler, you're drunk." or "I have a headache not tonight." I'm tired of this game of mouse and mouse.

That's all you ever tell me anymore! It's always, "Go home, Hitler, you're drunk." or "I have a headache not tonight." I'm tired of this game of mouse and mouse.

did I just read that write?

Moose and moose?

And I'm sorry but I work full time! I NEED MY REST AND CAN'T PLEASURE YOUR DRUNK ARSE DAILY!

I forgot... you're a Canuk.

Yes, a game of moose and moose, ey.

I'm sorry you have to single-handedly support my addiction while I lay about! T^T

I forgot... you're a Canuk.

Yes, a game of moose and moose, ey.

I'm sorry you have to single-handedly support my addiction while I lay about! T^T

This does not answer my question, where the fruff is tater and why the poop has rune not joined us either!?!

Hey potato! Awe, your avi is so cute now :D!

I know. I love this picture.

I'm glad this is getting another chance to shine. Not enough happened with Marx, if I remember his name, trowing daggers at things and missing. XD

Reactions: Ner0
Ima need to do some private discussions with you involving the die jaeger.

As you can see it is incomplete atm.

Yuup. I've actually been coming up with some ideas for them.
Cool! Send me your stuff once you get your thoughts organized and I'll fit them into the world like a well fitting glove on a classy british man

Status
Not open for further replies.