Enchantsia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ohhh or a Panther would be pretty suitable for her to if you consider it , @IceQueen

@Shayla YUUUUSSS! I feel like she would have a lot of snakes too, considering they are close to dragons. I'll add that later

@IceQueen ~ Panther Power!!!! Also each student will have a dragon assigned to them in the Domain area that they can use whenever so there is a chance for some dragon action as well , darling!

Reactions: Brea
@Shayla YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Mal's dragon is going to be wicked, with dark scales and hints of green and all that cool ish

@IceQueen ~ I love having Best moments!!! :D

~ I'm going to look for a bunch of Dragon picks and list a few here to get an idea of what everyone want's and get one assigned for each!

I'm working on posts and I don't want them to be short!!! I'm struggling #writersblock

@Little_Ghost98 I have found Halsey clears up most of my writers block, if not, it's just good music.

~ DRAGON'S ~

Alright all! Like I said I am going to list some dragon's here and get an idea of what everyone want's and do some assigning( Which I will read them off during the tour of the School since Arabella is in charge of animal's located on School ground's in the Domain and Stable's. Just list which number you want so I can check them off and than link the dragon to your CS sheet's.

Dragon 1 ~ @Brea - Breanne
Dragon 2 ~ @Brea - Braedan

Dragon 3 ~ @IceQueen ~ Mal's
Dragon 4 ~ @Shattered♦Secrets™ ~ Crescent
Dragon 5
Dragon 6 ~ @IceQueen ~ Jack's
Dragon 7 @UnboundDestiny
Dragon 8 ~ @Brea - Dylan

Dragon 9 ~ @IceQueen ~ Alex
Dragon 10 ~ @Little_Ghost98
Dragon 11 @UnboundDestiny
Dragon 12~ @Little_Ghost98
Dragon 13

Dragon 14 ~ @Dramma
Dragon 15 ~ @IceQueen ~ Ann
Dragon 16~ @Little_Ghost98
Dragon 17 ~ @Dramma
Dragon 18~ @Little_Ghost98
Dragon 19

Dragon 20 ~ @Shattered ~ Caiden

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
3 will be Mal's, and 6 Jacks

and 15 for Ann

~ DRAGON'S ~

Alright all! Like I said I am going to list some dragon's here and get an idea of what everyone want's and do some assigning( Which I will read them off during the tour of the School since Arabella is in charge of animal's located on School ground's in the Domain and Stable's. Just list which number you want so I can check them off and than link the dragon to your CS sheet's.

Dragon 1
Dragon 2

Dragon 3
Dragon 4
Dragon 5

Dragon 6
Dragon 7
Dragon 8

Dragon 9
Dragon 10
Dragon 11
Dragon 12
Dragon 13

Dragon 14
Dragon 15
Dragon 16

Dragon 17
Dragon 18
Dragon 19

Dragon 20
Number 4 For Crescent Of Course, since she can create and control crystals.gems and what not and that Dragon is basically gems and cystals lol perfect. And Number 20 for Caiden, just resembles his love for his sister and their strong bond towards each other.

~ DRAGON'S ~

Dragon 1
Dragon 2

Dragon 3
Dragon 4
Dragon 5

Dragon 6
Dragon 7
Dragon 8

Dragon 9
Dragon 10
Dragon 11
Dragon 12
Dragon 13

Dragon 14
Dragon 15
Dragon 16

Dragon 17
Dragon 18
Dragon 19

Dragon 20
Lastly Number 9 for Alex!
That makes all my reserves 3,6,15 and 9

I love 10 16 18 and 12. So I reserve those

656c9e109fac6e734b9cfdca81e51fb2.jpg

✮Name✮
Alexander James Corona

✮Nickname(s)✮
Alex, Prince Alexander, Prince Alex

♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥
Prince Alex

♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥
Rapunzel and Flynn Rider(Eugene)

✮Age and Birthday✮
17, September 16th

✮Grade✮
Junior

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Position✮
Jock/Goofball

✮Eye Color✮

Green Blue
When Using his Magic

✮Hair Description✮
Brown, Wavy, Always falls in the right place

✮Height✮
5'11"

✮Weight✮
210 Pounds

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
Neck

820a500136ca4ce915bb1b2586007fc2.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
None

✮Personality✮
Jokester-Taking after his father, Alex loves to joke around and do anything to make people laugh
Flirty-He tends to flirt with anyone and everything, though more openly with females since most people don't know he is bisexual.
Stubborn-Like his mother, Alex is quite stubborn. He knows that he can always use a frying pan to get his way
Easily Excited-Alex tends to get easily excited over small things, and often people think he is a more like a child than anything
Curious-Like his mother, he has a curiosity for anything and everything new to him.
Quick Witted-He can think on his feet, which comes in handy when fighting anyone, or playing Lacrosse.
Self Hating-Alex tends to think of himself as a burden to others, and often doesn't make close relationships because of that. He really
needs to be able to trust a person before they are in a relationship

✮History✮

✮Likes✮

Lacrosse, Joking around, Videogames, Pizza, Flirting, Having Fun, Having Friends, being open.

✮Dislikes✮
Feeling trapped or oppressed, having his head shaved, people messing up his hair, his mother being angry, people who go around stomping on his life.

✮Hobbies✮
Lacrosse, Humming, Cooking, Sculpting, Skateboarding, Writing, Playing the piano

✮Talents✮
Piano, Skateboarding, Lacrosse, Cooking

✮Strengths✮
Strong Willed, Independent, Charming, Kind, Thoughtful

✮Weaknesses✮
Guarded, Distant, Flirty, Jokester

✮Fears✮
His parents shaming him for liking boys, breaking someone's heart, being publically shamed

✮Gifts✮
His mothers ability to heal and replenish because of the flower, though it takes some trying to get down.

✮Secrets✮
His first kiss was a boy
He loves to watch Disney movies and cuddle
He actually wouldn't mind breaking the rules at some point

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

e484e5648f5a5cfdfbc3a9cf83b8cea7.jpg

✮Extra Curricular✮

Lacrosse

✮Schedule✮
Realm History
Pre-Calculus
Lacrosse
English Honor's
Chemistry
Piano Workshop

Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
I was thinking that Alex and Crescent could have crushes on each other^^. They would be really cute together too. Just adroable lol, what do you think?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
And Mal, Maddie, and Crescent are sharing a room rofl great. It's kinda of like the perfect effect, someone Pure Evil-Middle Ground-Super Good xD

Mhmm, that's why I put them together

• Love
Reactions: Justin