Enchantsia Academy

My schedules are done! :D need to tidy up a few little bits with Ying when I get up tomorrow, but both schedules are up!

Also when schedules are complete with your CS just say so and I'll make sure everyone is added to the Character Guide!
Great, last question: Can Breanne be the Student Council Treaserer and part of the Welcoming Comittee/Party Planners?

Also when schedules are complete with your CS just say so and I'll make sure everyone is added to the Character Guide!
I kinda already have everyone in the character guide...
It's below Ghost's characters cause I accidentally reserved the spot after she reserved the spot above for her charries.

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ Oh! That was just an alert to those who are still creating charries , Should have specified!

@Brea ~ You can list Breanne as both and consider the spots your's! :)

Reactions: Brea
Now that I think of it, Ying would probably be in the welcome committee, is that okay?

When we start this off are we starting off on the first day of the school year or are we starting in the middle of the school year?

Since Crescent is going to be the Committee President you guys wouldn't mind if I put Ying and Breanne under her friends?

@Brea and @UnboundDestiny even though already putting them under Caidens lol. Yeah back...powers actually save...so not everything was destroyed. Glad I didn't start on schedules though...back to finishing cs...hopefully this time it doesn't delete!!!!

~|Aniyah|~
15-zoe-kravitz.w529.h529.2x.jpg
✮Name✮
||Aniyah Zianna Marie Laveau||

✮Nickname(s)✮
||Annie||

♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥
||Noble||

♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥
||Daughter of Doctor Facilier||

✮Age and Birthday✮
||18||December 12th||

✮Grade✮
||Elite||

✮Gender✮
||Female||

✮Sexuality✮
||Pansexual||

giphy.gif
✮Position✮
||Misfit||

✮Eye Color✮
3878552964_4a8173b7c6_z.jpg
Purple_eye_by_asdfgfunky.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
||Long||Black||Usually braided||Thick||

✮Height✮
||5ft 6in||

✮Weight✮
||140 pounds||

✮Piercings✮
yJKTptB.jpg
earpiercing_update_by_letizi.jpg

✮Marks✮
a10faa54c38508f9d88ff5bf338044a1.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
||ADHD||Bipolar disorder||

✮Personality✮
Manipuative: Annie is very good at getting what she wants, whether it be free stuff at her favorite store or a guy to do something for her, she will do anything she can to get it. Annie is a good liar and uses this to her advantage.

Easily angered: She is very easily angered and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make Annie go off on you and no one wants to see that. It's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there.

Blunt: Aniyah is very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue.

Dependable: She is a girl who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's your girl.

Inconsiderate: Although Annie can be sweet to a certain extent, she can also be very inconsiderate. There are times that she does not care about anyone's feelings or well-being.

Logical: She is a fast learner and she thinks on her feet. She uses her quick wits and smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems
Zoe-Kravitz-in-Flaunt-Magazine-1.jpg
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
||Pop music||Guitar||Food||Sweets||Fruit||Heavy metal||Crime shows||Teen Wolf (show)||Being bitchy when she needs to||Magic||Being taken advantage of||TV||Writing||Reading||Practicing magic||Swimming||

✮Dislikes✮
||Selfish people||Being called names||Small children||Politics||Arrogant assholes||Selena Gomez||Rap music||Crowds||Blind dates||Spicy foods||Old movies||Crickets||Mondays||Being ignored||Mushrooms||

✮Hobbies✮
||Magic||Playing guitar||Gardening||Writing music||Reading||Painting||Writing poetry||

✮Talents✮
||Magic||Writing||Gardening||

✮Strengths✮
||High pain tolerance||Archery||Good kisser||Playing guitar||Dancing||Great fashion sense||School work||

✮Weaknesses✮
||Can be lazy||Night owl||Insecure||Spending money||Impatient||Trust issues||Anger issues||Gets distracted easily||Stubborn||Very blunt||

✮Fears✮
||Not being good enough||Not making her family happy||Dying||Not doing right in her life||

✮Gifts✮
||Hand magic||Spell book||Witch||Voodoo||Minor help from the other side||

✮Secrets✮
||She's never had her first kiss||She's never been on a date||She cares about what others think about her||

♥Thoughts or extra's♥
||She is a pollo-vegetarian and does not eat red meat||

images.jpg
✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮
Per 1. Royal and Noble History

Per 2. Calculus
Per 3. Book Club
Per 4. AP Literature
Per 5. Physics
Per 6. Film Class
Per 7. Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
6809189812_6a74948fac_b.jpg
229e6cee4c4ade7ac9d0e3fa4c499e47.jpg
be2a60ba761599a1b22e4a02607f649f.jpg
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
{OPEN!!!}
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
Blair Queen
Dylan Hook
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
Breanne of Arendelle
Madeline Hatter

Zoe-Kravitz-for-GQ-Magazine-BellaNaija-May-2015004.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~|Jacob|~
b9a6ce73bfecfd9e586b9c7c6c76fbff_400x400.jpeg
✮Name✮
||Jacob Christian Marin||

✮Nickname(s)✮
||Jake||

♥Status- Royal , Noble etc..♥
||Royal||

♥ Fairy Tale Heritage aka parent♥
||Son of Ariel||

✮Age and Birthday✮
||17||November 22nd||

✮Grade✮
||Junior||

✮Gender✮
||Male||

✮Sexuality✮
||Straight||

tumblr_m94u3dMyaH1rs1z7bo2_250.gif
✮Position✮
||Jock/Floater||

✮Eye Color✮
blue.jpg

✮Hair Description✮
||Short||Brown||Soft||Thick||Fluffy||

✮Height✮
||6ft 2in||

✮Weight✮
||210 pounds||

✮Piercings✮
||N/A||

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
cool-tattoo.jpg
32-6.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
||Asthma||ADD||

✮Personality✮
Nonchalant: Jacob can be very carefree and relaxed. He's a very chill guy and can usually be calm in crazy situations.

Confident: He is a guy who takes pride in herself and everything she does. He knows what he wants and he does what he has to do to make things happen the way he wants them to.

Alert: He's one to think on his feet. He uses his smarts to help him make hard decisions and solve problems

Flirty: Jake is a HUGE flirt. Sometimes he isn't very good at it, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to try. He's known for being a flirty guy

Understanding: Being a guy who's been through some things and has had his fair share of letdowns, he is a very understanding dude who is going to be there for you even if you've done him wrong. He can't hold a grudge for very long unless you've done something really bad.

Cheerful: Jake is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.

Hopeless Romantic: Jacob is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard.
tumblr_n1vioweSsa1tnk0omo1_250.gif
✮History✮

✮Likes✮
||Fish||Food||Music||Ladies||Camping||Cooking||Eating||Hanging with friends||Family||Italy||Rice||The rain||Video games||Grey's Anatomy||SpongeBob||YouTube||Singing||Working out||TRAINS||

✮Dislikes✮
||Tomatoes||Feet||Nachos||Forgetting things||The cold||Being lied to||The letter W||Alarm clocks||Rude people||People who put others down||Being made fun of||Not being able to work out||Getting sick||Reality TV||Negativity||Bullies||Snow||

✮Hobbies✮
||Rapping||Dancing||Working out||Acting||Writing||Reading||Swimming||

✮Talents✮
||Swimming||Acting||Rapping/Singing||

✮Strengths✮
||Talking to girls||Being nice||School||Cooking||Helping people||Strong||Ambitious||Intelligent||Optimistic||Gets along with most people||Boxing||Great kisser||

✮Weaknesses✮
||Too trusting||His family||Most band instruments||Cocky||Can be reckless||VERY flirty||Kinda shy||Easily distracted||Too nice||

✮Fears✮
||Spiders||Turtles||Rejection||

✮Gifts✮
||Can hold his breath for a long time||Enhanced healing in water||Can occasionally turn into a merman||

✮Secrets✮
||He likes trains (shh don't tell)||He was bitten by a turtle on his no-no parts||He dated his best friend and she broke his heart||He wants to be a chicken nugget||

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

sB8j2iYoip8.jpg
✮Extra Curricular✮
||Swim team||Cheerleading||

✮Schedule✮
Per 1. Realm History

Per 2. Pre-Calculus
Per 3. Swim Club
Per 4. English Honor's
Per 5. Chemistry
Per 6. Writing Club
Per 7. Study of Magical Creatures and Magic Casting

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
||He goes shirtless whenever and wherever he can||

Jelo.jpg
Baby_turtle.jpg
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
{OPEN!!!}
✮Family✮
Little_Mermaid_Wedding.jpg
tumblr_inline_n1mxn4ZWxc1qhoq5m.jpg
✮Friends✮
Braeden Zeus
Alexander Corona
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Eventual Crush: Breanne of Arendelle
✮Enemies✮

1391852_505659282883416_2144327001_n.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
I finished schedules

THANK YOU, GHOST! :)

Last edited:
@UnboundDestiny ~ Sure! Just list it as one of your extra curricular and your set to go!

@Dramma ~ Honestly I think it would be interesting to bring them in a few months after the beginning school to be like the Wicked Children are delving right away into the Hero's world.. Is that good with all?

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ All my charrie's schedules are done as well!

Reactions: HEX
I'm totally okay with starting a few months in, so that would be like we all had our own rooms till de villians came in?

Since Crescent is going to be the Committee President you guys wouldn't mind if I put Ying and Breanne under her friends?

@Brea and @UnboundDestiny even though already putting them under Caidens lol. Yeah back...powers actually save...so not everything was destroyed. Glad I didn't start on schedules though...back to finishing cs...hopefully this time it doesn't delete!!!!

Sure, Brea can be Cresent's friend.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
For anyone who might want to have some overlap here are the orders I put the electives for my characters:

Braeden: Dragon and Pegasus Riding 3rd hour, and the Lacrosse 6th hour.
Dylan: Fencing 3rd hour, Sailing Club 6th hour (he is a pirate, so this should have been expected...)
Breanne: Drama 3rd, Writing Club 6th.

And, that means I'm done with my schedules ♥

Yeah and my twins will be done tonight...would've already been done...bleh typing on screen is annoying, can't wait to get keyboard Monday, would make coding and making posts look beautiful easier xD.

@Dramma ~ Basically yes that is what the rooming situations would have been like but before the arrival we will have it set that the Student Council announced it to the entire school to leave all aware.