Enchantsia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Alright! Class Schedule and Electives are up on Pg 1!

Reactions: Brea
Also, is there a difference between singing and choir? And can we add football in, cause I have Kennan on the football team!

@UnboundDestiny ~ Was a writing error and nope all the same!

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ Singing is more so one on one lesson's and Choir is group singing... Also I shall add football! :)

Reactions: HEX
I'll probably work on schedules later tonight. I might not be on a lot today because I'm cleaning up my room that looks like death and my babe is coming back!!

I'm up and ready to fix things

Nope, tomorrow. I have to pack today though so yeah

Reactions: HEX
@IceQueen ~ We will wait to start the RP when your back :) Also it seems we need to do something about a rooming spot for Cres since I don't believe we have a roommate for her.

So if anyone has an idea on what to do about that feel free to say.

Also We'll miss you! :)

Hey Autumn what's the name of the APUSH book and its author?

@IceQueen ~ We will wait to start the RP when your back :) Also it seems we need to do something about a rooming spot for Cres since I don't believe we have a roommate for her.

So if anyone has an idea on what to do about that feel free to say.

Also We'll miss you! :)
Aww, thank you. I might find some time to drive down with my laptop to the little cage with Internet to catch up so if I make random appearances, that's why

Hey Autumn what's the name of the APUSH book and its author?
Um...APUSH BOOK! Written by, Mr. HISTORY EXPERT! I'll text it to you, cause I think I left my bag at my sister's house.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ ~ Well the only reason I listed her parent as Prince Charming is because that is who is listed as married to Snow White.. But , if we do that I mean Arabella isn't really the one to be blamed so she would do all in her power to be sweet and kind to them even try to be their friends.
Oh I thought his name was Prince Florian lol...they could be realated then, half siblings lol.

Oh I thought his name was Prince Florian lol...they could be realated then, half siblings lol.
Did you know that Charming's name isn't even Charming. They never gave him a name, including three other princes. The Unknown Princes. They are all nicknamed Charming, cause of their charm towards women. Though in one version, Charming is in a fact a womanizer, and slept with three princesses around the same time. Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora.
#Drama

Reactions: Brea
@Shayla I would love to have Crescent be the Leader of The Welcome Commitee/Party Planner working on finishing them and then Ursula Twins.