• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kasim Gear
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: Kasim has steel gray hair from all the stress they have accumulated to living. Their eyes are a shade of brown that is almost like red. They have nasty scars crisscrossing all over their body and marring their face, all of it from the many fights they had from those they viewed as their parents and to everyone else that he meets and fights them. They generally wear gray long sleeved shirts and ripped jeans. He also has on white tennis shoes whenever going outside.
Emotion: Hate
Personality: Being the embodiment of hate, he views the world in a dark light, looking down on the evil and corruption it all has. He's never felt any love, and has learned never to give any love either, lest he be betrayed. He would've been a normal person if the people around him hadn't molded him to be the being he is now. Instead, he fights with others, never making friends and closing his heart to the public.
Ability: Ability to manipulate and excrete poison
Flaw: Their hatred for everything has isolated them from others. Due to their hate, they tend to lash out at everything, sometimes not thinking of the consequences of doing so. They're very destructive of their environment.
Accepted

Died out huh??

hmmm.....I don't think there is enough interest. There were only..what..three of us?

hmmm.....I don't think there is enough interest. There were only..what..three of us?
There were more on the interest check but then they all disappeared.

I'm still interested if you guys are still having this. :'D

We can do a three man rp?

It would be a start. Maybe others would jump in later

I could get some people but it's just too much work to do XD. Alrighty I guess I'll make it after Tuesday. Literally if you didn't respond at that exact moment though it would've been graveyarded XD

Reactions: KatherinWinter
Do I still have a chance to make a character sheet? I'd love to reserve Boredom for my character.

Reactions: Golden Anime
Do I still have a chance to make a character sheet? I'd love to reserve Boredom for my character.
NO YOU CANT :P (Jk). I'm making the thread on Tuesday or Wednesday just to let you know as I'll reserve boredom until I start. (Unless you already made you charrie by then)

Tbh I haven't made mine either.

XD No shame in that. Im still trying to get back to the swing of things after coming back.

XD No shame in that. Im still trying to get back to the swing of things after coming back.
I have much more of a handful now XD. I have 20+ 1on1s 1 group and my new obligations

Status
Not open for further replies.