Emi's Super Club for the Abnormal

1093923-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Titos Scala

Species: Centaur

Powers/abilities: Only power is to change into a human form to conceal himself at the school
Abilities: Skilled at archery and tracking with an extensive knowledge of herbology and the forest.

Personality: Softspoken, yet protective of his own kind. Titos doesn't easily make friends with outsiders, but once his trust is gained he is a true and loyal friend. His tendency for silence makes him seem stern to others. The centaur is passionate in many things that he does and can become protective of those he cares for, even to the point of violence.

Bio: Titos was born in Greece to a reclusive herd of centaurs. He grew up in the forests, away from humanity and in the bosom of his people's teachings. However, as the human population began to encroach, they were required to start blending in before being discovered. It embittered him, especially when he was required to attend a human school. Titos was told that it was for his own betterment and to help the herd and after a few years he began to understand why his parents had sent him to school. There were other creatures like himself who were also forced into hiding, many doing so in plain sight. Titos was recently transferred to a school in Tokyo, Japan where it has been told that there are others in hiding.

Other: When in human form, Titos finds it very difficult to balance on two legs and as such he tends to trip quite a lot. He has found a place to live on the outskirts of the city where he can be in his true form without being bothered.

Centaur.jpg

oh wait, damn, i missed a lot. am i accepted, Lunar-Eclipse ? and did i miss anything super important ? still wanna be a part of this and don't necessarily wanna be left behind.

Nothing important happened except for a mini rp spree we did. And yes, you are accepted gore. If I read that right. Ill edit this if not.

Edit: I actually think you are not accepted, but yet also not denied.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gore
I still don't see a 'mini RP'

Just a bunch of morons meaning me talking about how Morgana, my character is gonna smash someone into a wall if he so much as hits on her.

I think there was cake too.

Well then, this place got busy fast. Glad I didn't miss the opening of the RP yet. I sometimes go a few days without internet even though I can get on with my phone. It's just slower, but I do get on.​

Woah? What happened here? Apart from two new characters of course.

Ah, the Greco-Roman beast Centaur. Interesting. Maybe he can help Saturn in some way.

Then again, Titans are seen as the bad guys even though Olympians generally tend to be the real a-holes. There are exceptions like Hades.

Ohhh I like the centaur....prepare to be followed around by the noisy shadow dweller that is Kono...

AND MORGANA BETTER BE PREPARED!!! KONO CAN REGENERATE LIMBS AND SOME INJURIES THAT AREN'T TO HIS MAJOR ORGANS!!! SO HE SHALL MESS WITH HER MERCILESSLY

And with all the text that has happened shortly after Kono's CS, I feel I should provide a link for everyone who has not had a chance to see it. Just to make sure we have all read everyone's CS so our charries can get to know eachother!!

Ishibashi Kono

AND MORGANA BETTER BE PREPARED!!! KONO CAN REGENERATE LIMBS AND SOME INJURIES THAT AREN'T TO HIS MAJOR ORGANS!!! SO HE SHALL MESS WITH HER MERCILESSLY
....yep, they're perfect for each other x3
She needs a self regenerating human stress ball xP

....yep, they're perfect for each other x3
She needs a self regenerating human stress ball xP
just as long as she doesn't rip his head off... >->" he can't regenerate that

I would always be here for a nice. Warm. Not at all on fire hug too!

...Kono secretly just wants someone to hug him willingly v.v" He wants a friend....because he is so lonely...

What he is:

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

What he wants:

4300672-tumblr_l9frp4jfek1qbddmv.png

...Kono secretly just wants someone to hug him willingly v.v" He wants a friend....because he is so lonely...

What he is:

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

What he wants:

4300672-tumblr_l9frp4jfek1qbddmv.png
Heehe, poor Kono won't get any friends with that attitude though

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Ohhh I like the centaur....prepare to be followed around by the noisy shadow dweller that is Kono...
Titos probably won't worry too much about having a shadow (see what I did there, lol) but if he's in his centaur form, Kono better know how to not surprise him from behind. Otherwise, it's boot to the head.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Heehe, poor Kono won't get any friends with that attitude though
I knowww He's such an ass X,D and soo creeeepppyyy sometimes ; 3 ;

Titos probably won't worry too much about having a shadow (see what I did there, lol) but if he's in his centaur form, Kono better know how to not surprise him from behind. Otherwise, it's boot to the head.
And it's okay if you kick him! He can regenerate rather quickly so he should be relatively fine lmfao