Emi's Super Club for the Abnormal

I sort of wondered about the lack of aliens in our main cast too, or anything close to an E.T.. Of course, extradimensional beings like gods and hell demons somewhat count as 'from somewhere that isn't Earth' but let us not touch on that.

Aliens, time travellers and espers. Only one of them are in our crew.

Technically one of my characters can time travel with the right equipment at full primordial soup power but let's not get to that anytime soon either.

So, what kind of alien race, anyways? Human-like in appearance? Typical greys? Sentient machines who follow a completely different set of rules of robotics?

I suppose I'll wait for the surprise.
I mean, the aliens will probably run screaming. The super dysfunctional family of supernormals and supernaturals is gonna at least try to stop them

I actually have a specific alien character for arc, she'll join the group sometime after she's introduced. Besides that, the only things I'll reveal about the aliens is:
  1. They are human like in there appearance
  2. They're very odd both technology and appetite wise...

Looking forward to it

Same here. I'm really eager to see the group deal with aliens and their own problems at the same time.

@Lunar-Eclipse

I rather like this concept and I was curious to see if you were still accepting!!?? <3

I actually have a specific alien character for arc, she'll join the group sometime after she's introduced. Besides that, the only things I'll reveal about the aliens is:
  1. They are human like in there appearance
  2. They're very odd both technology and appetite wise...

sounds awesome!

can't wait - sounds hilarious~

I sent the GM a PM...so hopefully she will like my character idea and let me join!

I would feel rather awkward just throwing up a CS of my charrie idea without even talking to anyone...Speaking of that....

ELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

giphy.gif

Hello new persons~
*Yawns*

I am tired. I stayed up until one in the morning and woke up at five.

I'm a sleepy little Espuresso.

Hello new persons~
*Yawns*

I am tired. I stayed up until one in the morning and woke up at five.

I'm a sleepy little Espuresso.
Yeah I woke up at about 6...but I had oreos and coffee.... so now I am hyper e - e btw omg your profile pic is too cute....I died a little x.x

I. am, Baymax. your neural transmitters say that you are pleased with this picture.

giphy.gif

Hey, and yeah, he's adorable.

Espurr is one of my favorite pokemon....

excuse me, I think I'ma try to take a nap.

Or chug another soda or something...
...I have no idea why so many people liked this post.

Its like. Not even funny.

So I'm just gonna sit here and drink my hot chocolate and ponder the meaning of life because its cold.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
...I have no idea why so many people liked this post.

Its like. Not even funny.

So I'm just gonna sit here and drink my hot chocolate and ponder the meaning of life because its cold.
Maybe it amused them.
Or something. Maybe it looked like a poem?

No idea. People are weird. Like supernaturally weird.

CddY56L.png

tumblr_lsidyyOoiM1qedhpm.gif

"Eh? Something funny?"
post_divider.png

Name: "Ishibashi Kono, but...why would you want to know? Hm? HMMM!?"
Surname: Ishibashi
First Name: Kono
Nicknames: Ishiba-Senpai, Kono-kun, "Kid with the weird hair", "Freak",
Titles Earned on Campus: "Summoner of the Fiery Demon Shits"

Sexuality: -Blushes scarlet- "N-None of your goddamn business, asshat!" (He is rather confused about his sexuality at the moment...)

-Species-
Kono is what little have come to know as a shadow dweller. What is that? A Shadow Dweller is essential a being created from the shadows of someone who has recently passed. If the soul is unable to leave the body fast enough, the shadow of the deceased will latch onto and take it as its own, allowing the shadow to form a solid, living body. Many Shadow Dwellers have little to no recollection of this happening, usually going on to live their lives never knowing that they stole someone's sould...so essentially he is a doubleganger of sorts; however, being that he is a shadow, he can easily revert back to his shadow-like state as well as controlling and manipulating other shadows to his will.

-Shadow Form-
adri_s_demon_form_by_animedumbass-d5nu55x.png

post_divider.png

tumblr_mlffikhRhw1rlb0d2o1_500.gif

"I spy with my little eyes...the perfect C-cup!~"
post_divider.png

Appearance: "I'm a total stud....right?"

Height: 5'11
Weight: 135 lbs
Body Type: He is particularly slim for his age, creating a more streamlined and agile appearance. He has lean muscle on him, muscle made for speed and agility, no heavy lifting or pure strength. He can come across as rather willowy or lanky being that he is so slim at his height. He has long limbs and a long neck, only adding to the lanky appearance.

Eye Color: a vibrant sky blue
Eye Shape: He has rather big, expressive eyes. They tend to point downward, giving him a puppy eye or sleepy appearance.

Hair Color: Forest Green is the base color, with highlights of an almost puke green.... (v.v" who knows why he likes it like that...)
Hair Style: He does not really care much for his hair, which is usually seen as completely unruly as if he just rolled out of bed like that. It comes to a halt at about the nape of his neck, his bangs hanging down in his eyes in a messy, almost careless manner. Most notable is the large spike of hair that stick up directly from the top of his head.

Skin Color: He is rather pale...
Facial Features:
||Oval shaped, yet angular face||

||soft jaw||
|| large, pointed ears (many think he had surgery to get them like that.) ||
|| sprite nose ||
|| large eyes with deep bags under them (he usually looks sleepy...) ||
|| He has sharp teeth, even though many of the students think they are fake... ||

Distinguishable Features: Those large bags under his eyes, giant spike of hair sticking from the top of his head,...His fashion sense...

Personal Style: Kono has a rather peculiar taste in fashion. He enjoys clashing patterns: spots and stripes, flowers and space ships, etc.; however, he seems to never stray out of his favorite earth tone colors. People have commented and told him that he dresses like an idiot; however, he does not care....He mainly dresses like that just to get a rise out of the people so bent on insulting him. He is not a fan of overly tight clothing, being that he is slightly self-conscious of his lack of big muscles and he usually does not go around showing off his lack of them.

He hates school uniforms, usually doing everything in his power to NOT dress in them.

post_divider.png

giphy.gif

"Ehhhhom!"
post_divider.png

Powers/abilities: (Maximum of 5)
Transportation- He can travel through darkness and shadows at high speeds, like disappearing into them and reappearing in another section of the room or essentially in another section of the building!...as long as he knows exactly where he wants to go and as long as there is a shadow in that area.

Shadow Manipulation/ Control - He can create limbs using the shadows, like say tentacles that help him in fighting, erm....lifting things?...I suppose...and he can shape these tentacles into different things: Blades, blunt objects, shields, hands, freaking shadow puppets if he wants.

Shadow Regeneration- using the shadows, Kono can regenerate lost limbs and minor wounds on his person....unfortunately this does not work for major organs or fatal blows.

Night Vision- Being that he is a creature the shadows, Kono has exceptionally good night vision eyesight...much better than his eyesight in the day time.

Shadow Tongue- The shadow world is a world all of its own with places, beings, and almost everything that mirrors the 'normal' world. Kono is able to travel back and forth between these worlds (mainly how he teleports from place to place), but he can also communicate with the beings from that world. He often times hears their whispers so clearly that he is unable to concentrate in normal life (mainly the reason why he has been diagnosed as have ADHD. The Shadows speak a different language than that of the human world, a backwords language that many would think is the demonic language; however, it is NOT and Kono can speak it fluently to the shadows around him. With this ability also comes the attraction of souls to his person.

Weaknesses:

Bright Lights: Kono has rather sensitive eyes, usually having to wear sunglasses if he is outside for long periods...which is highly unlikely being that he usually wishes to keep indoors and to his shadows. If he is outside, he finds comfort in the shades and shadows usually offered by trees.

Super Strength- He is not essentially strong, heavy lifting being a problem for him if he cannot rely of his shadows to do it for him.

Sheer Laziness- He lacks ambition to do much, being that he is rather lazy and tends to want to keep to himself rather than having much interaction with other...because of this, he is usually using his powers to get away from people rather than using them for good.

ADHD- He is unmedicated, meaning that he usually loses his train of thought and forgets what he is frequently doing.
post_divider.png

ee3a8cce17d6771c9cb55c26959b1d94.jpg

"Hmmm...."
post_divider.png

Personality:
Positive Traits
- Curious -
- Intelligent -
- Strategic -
- Resourceful -
- excitable -
-Honest -
- loyal -
- genuine -
- Funny -
- Brooding -
- Flirty -

Negative Traits
- Introverted -
- Paranoid -
- Cowardly -
- Lazy -
- Greedy -
- Selfish -
- Hyper -
-Perverted-
-Jealous -
- Lonely -
- Gluttonous -
- Creepy -
- Rebellious -

Quirks:
- Many think that he is a freak of creepy, which is what he wants people to believe -
- He actually wants to make friends, despite what he says -
-He has a weird sense of humor...-
-Despite his likes of Horror and Terror, he is quite to coward, usually being haunted by nightmares afterward-
-He has a habit of talking to himself...since most people give him a wide birth...-
-He goes out of his way to make people uncomfortable at times, since most naturally believe he will do that anyways-
-Has an OCD problem-
- Is usually sleeping -
- has a bottomless pit for a stomach -
- If you tell him to do one thing, he will do the other just to piss you off...unless he thinks your cute...-

post_divider.png

giphy.gif

"Eh?....Really now?"
post_divider.png

|| Candies ||
|| Sea salt Lemonade ||
|| Sweet Pastries ||
|| Food in General ||
|| Eating, eating, eating, eating...Did I say eating already? ||
|| Dark Places ||
|| Cold Places ||
|| Horror ||
|| Gore ||
|| Pink, girly things...||
|| Hugs ||

Dislikes:
|| People stronger looking than him ||
|| Idiots ||
|| Getting his clothes dirty ||
|| Wrinkles in his clothes ||
|| Scuffs on his shoes ||
|| Sports (Gym Class) ||
|| Being woken up from his naps ||
|| Overly Sour candies ||
|| Close minded people ||
|| Overly floral perfume ||
|| The light...it burns himmm....||
|| Action Movies ||

post_divider.png

Amaimon-amaimon-31679370-500-281.gif

"OMNOMNOMNOM"
post_divider.png

Bio

Kono does not remember very well who he use to be, but he does not what he is not....Human...He was found on the streets as a baby and sent to the town orphanage. At age 3 he was adopted by a lovely elderly couple whose son had passed away at a young age. Kono grew up knowing he was starkly different from the kids around him, being that shadows clung to him and he could hear their whispers at night. He often times found comfort in the darkest parts of his room while shielding himself from the light of the outside. When he turned 8, he really clicked into his powers transporting for the first time through the halls. He also discovered that his human appearance was only one form and that he could take on another form that was much more natural and fluid to him.

Being that his parents were very superstitious, believing in the old Japanese folklore, Kono decided to keep these abilities secret from them, only doing them on his own...This made Kono more introverted and closed of from all the normal kids around him. He quickly lost friends and retreated to a more solitary existence, finding friends in his fellow "shadow dwellers" as he calls them. By coming to high school, with the rages of puberty and the want to be accepted, Kono finds it rather difficult to accept his solitary existence...despite what he may say. He is indeed searching for a friend...even if he may not exactly act like it...
post_divider.png

Last edited:
Doneee I hope everyone likes Kono <3...May have to change the dividers, though.... they aren't showing up properly...

Doneee I hope everyone likes Kono <3...May have to change the dividers, though.... they aren't showing up properly...
He's going to hit on Morgana, and she's going to throw him into a wall x3

Like so

RF0R9ProSSKB3nP5Er7O

And then I imagine them becoming kind of awkward friends due to both of their love of a bit of violence x3
Or at least gore anyways xP

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez